or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1658

post #24856 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by HilArias View Post
 


100% true...They have 40% markdowns in store and then they're doing 30% off. On-line is different, for some reasons they have different sale prices from in store to online which is annoying.

he's right. i just confirmed with the melrose store.  the indigo cotton terry hoodie is going for $149.99 online but in store is $118.  before the 30% it was $168. 

 

not sure if it applies to every order though.  also, some items that are available online, they are oss in store...

post #24857 of 27120
did anyone get the leather brim long bill? looks very different in person than in stock photos. the leather looks alot better and the crown is less waxy looking.

post #24858 of 27120

has anyone had any luck with getting the online store to match the in store prices?

post #24859 of 27120
Why don't you just call up a store and place an order through them and have them ship it to you since it is cheaper in store. Ralph Laren associates are very accommodating.
post #24860 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

Why don't you just call up a store and place an order through them and have them ship it to you since it is cheaper in store. Ralph Laren associates are very accommodating.

 

I agree, very accomodating, but sometimes a size/style is out of stock at the stores and only available online. 

post #24861 of 27120
The sales associate can pull stock from online and other stores. They have done this for me before. They ordered a shirt for me that was only showing up on line.
post #24862 of 27120

gotcha, thanks!

post #24863 of 27120
Did anyone else receive a gift package from Ralph in the mail?
post #24864 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nick View Post

Did anyone else receive a gift package from Ralph in the mail?

i believe @boxdok did as well
post #24865 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

The sales associate can pull stock from online and other stores. They have done this for me before. They ordered a shirt for me that was only showing up on line.


What store do you recommend to call
post #24866 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

Really liking this LE denim jacket but it has a 21 inch front length on a medium. With me being 6'3 the jacket would end at my rib cage.




Absolutely love this jacket. I about fainted when I saw it pop up online. Such a killer look throughout the entire piece. Don't quote me on it, but I'm almost ALMOST positive the chain stitching on the back panel might've been done by a local chainstitch artist here in Texas.
post #24867 of 27120

Question: Do you receive a tracking # for a phone order (a sales associate ordered an item for you from another RRL store and emailed you the receipt)?

post #24868 of 27120

You can ask them to email it to you.

post #24869 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by JilSlander View Post

Question: Do you receive a tracking # for a phone order (a sales associate ordered an item for you from another RRL store and emailed you the receipt)?

They typically only send you the receipt but you can ask for a tracking number via email or by calling the store.
post #24870 of 27120
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexelrod View Post

Absolutely love this jacket. I about fainted when I saw it pop up online. Such a killer look throughout the entire piece. Don't quote me on it, but I'm almost ALMOST positive the chain stitching on the back panel might've been done by a local chainstitch artist here in Texas.

Any chance you'd happen to have a name or website for the artist you mentioned?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread