or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1652

post #24766 of 27166


Besides my belt which i wear everyday this heavyweight olive pullover hoodie is my most worn RRL piece. Nothing super standout about but just really comfortable and heavy
post #24767 of 27166


Meh pic but jacket, henley, shorts, 4 button ups a thermal and indigo Hoodie from today
post #24768 of 27166
I stopped by the SH sample sale in NYC late morning. Way less RRL than the last sale. No denim for those who care. very little outerwear and nothing really appealing at that. Small number of knits and t-shirts which went fast. If anything, there is a diminishing selection of button up shirts.
Edited by bry2000 - 12/11/15 at 5:36pm
post #24769 of 27166
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post

I stopped by the SH sample sale in NYC late morning. Way less RRL than the last sale. No denim for those who care. very little outerwear and nothing really appealing at that. Small number of knits and t-shirts which went fast. If anything, there is a diminishing selection of button up shirts.

any tailoring stuff (not RRL)?
post #24770 of 27166
RRL-wise, it was the weakest luxury sale in years... this was cool tho (didn't buy it), embroidered. i believe it was $215 @ 70% off.

post #24771 of 27166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post
 

Love the look of this.  The fabric looks to be pretty badass as well and at $195 WINNER

 

 

 

 


Love that .. thinking of picking one up

post #24772 of 27166

My Double RL wallets.

post #24773 of 27166
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlHEAD View Post
 

My Double RL wallets.

 

Nothing better than RRL wallets.  The bottom left wallet looks amazing.   I came close to grabbing the bottom left right (natural leather) on ebay, how is it?  Doesn't it have a Turquoise insert 


Edited by Dirty Denim - 12/12/15 at 10:52am
post #24774 of 27166

The natural leather one, bottom right?  No, it doesn't have a turquoise insert.  It's a limited edition and looks great, but I use it only every once in a while because it feels kind of soft and delicate, like it just couldn't stand up to daily wear and tear.  My main go-to is the dark brown billfold, bottom left.  I've had that for about 3 years, and it's held up really well with no signs of wear at all.  

post #24775 of 27166
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlHEAD View Post
 

The natural leather one, bottom right?  No, it doesn't have a turquoise insert.  It's a limited edition and looks great, but I use it only every once in a while because it feels kind of soft and delicate, like it just couldn't stand up to daily wear and tear.  My main go-to is the dark brown billfold, bottom left.  I've had that for about 3 years, and it's held up really well with no signs of wear at all.  

oops the bottom right with the stitch detail.  I think it had a different color inside 

 

 

Ok i was thinking of this one 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Western-Stiched-Tan-Blue-USA-Made-Leather-Bifold-Wallet-/172013765618?hash=item280cd1c3f2:g:omIAAOxyPLpRevAi

post #24776 of 27166
only thing i picked up from the sale... limited edition ranch coat. it's a L so it'll be going up you know where. shame they didn't have this in a S.


post #24777 of 27166
today.

post #24778 of 27166
deez nuts how does that ranch coat fit. Is it boxy or more of a slim fit?
post #24779 of 27166
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

deez nuts how does that ranch coat fit. Is it boxy or more of a slim fit?

more boxy than slim fit.
post #24780 of 27166
ended up getting a few more items from the sale... i think they took out more items bc i dont remember seeing the blazer (staying). keeping some and in the process of putting the rest on eBay.















New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread