Think your RRL espadrilles would have been a good footwear choice for this fit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 8:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1641post #24602 of 2790011/25/15 at 7:50pmpost #24603 of 2790011/25/15 at 7:58pmpost #24604 of 2790011/25/15 at 8:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by aquila49
As Alex99 said, you're better off calling the store and getting the extra 10% discount. If your SA doesn't have an item is stock, he/she can get it from another store.
Believe me, the employees share our opinion of the web site. But they have also been placed in the uncomfortable position of having to compete with the web store.
I think there's an opportunity here to reinvent the retail experience. I don't have any hard numbers but I'm willing to bet that RRL customers not only have more disposable income; they are also better informed than consumers of other, mass-market brands. (Not to mention that RRL enthusiasts are better looking, more progressive and just plain fun to be around.)
An SA told me he's often heard of upcoming sales from his RRL customers before corporate lets him know what's going on.
I work for a shop that stocks RRL, and I understand the battle that is the Online Monster, so phone orders are more than welcome when it comes to major sales - and just to reiterate it, the in-store sales tend to be better than online discounts, so never hesitate to call and simply ask for clarification! It really pays off in the end, for all parties involved. Ultimately, someone is trying to sell goods, and someone else is looking to score goods, so everyone is happy!post #24605 of 2790011/25/15 at 8:26pmpost #24606 of 2790011/25/15 at 8:52pmQuote:
I've exchanged stuff for a better size and they/the RRL store sent me a return label for the package as well as sent me the new item in the new size. They've paid for the shipping for the return etc. It was very painless on my end. So far I've had nothing but great customer service from any of the RL and RRL stores (knock on wood).
I'm thinking the same return/exchange policies laid out on the online receipt applies to the stores but I could be wrong. You can always ask them what their return policy is and I'm sure they will be upfront. I'm sure they get asked this quite often.post #24607 of 2790011/25/15 at 9:26pmpost #24608 of 2790011/25/15 at 10:06pmpost #24609 of 2790011/26/15 at 5:50amQuote:Originally Posted by Dirty Denim
What i would do to have my shape prior to getting married and becoming a father. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I feel you man. Honestly, its just hard work. And fwiw, you look good big too. When I met my wife I was a skinny ass skin and bone 24 year old. By the time we got married I was 210 (I'm 5'9" btw). All gut and ass. Now I bust my ass, twice a day. I run hills in the morning (I get up at 5AM) two to three days a week, and either run 3-4 miles with fartlek/hill sprints and body weight or hit the gym for 90 minutes every evening after work. Supersets in the gym. I try and eat clean, but my vice is whiskey. I'm 38 now and am probably in the best shape of my life. Here's a shot from some new ink I had started this weekend:
Sometimes I wonder if its worth it, but I feel good, still have some time to hang with my kids and I sleep like a champ. I'm in bed between 830 and 930 every night, and go out like a light until the alarm at 5. Weekends are a bit easier, as I sleep until 630-730 and kind of get a bit of the catchup hours I need from the week.
To keep the thread RRL relevant, lots of talk about the jeans. I've been killing my slim straights for over a year now. I love them, like a second skin. Just one soak on them as well:
I also have a pair of the raw Regular Straights which I bought to wear with my cowboy boots that are cool too, much higher rise and roomier all the way through with a wider leg opening...
Here's a cool piece a customer had me make for YH. He gave me some of his bed sheets when he was a kid to make into a tie for his son and himself....told me to make one for myself as well, you guys might appreciate it:
I also have the OC but I just can't seem to get out of the jeans....I'll have to dedicate myself to really killing the chinos this winter.post #24610 of 2790011/26/15 at 1:03pmpost #24611 of 2790011/26/15 at 1:19pmpost #24612 of 2790011/26/15 at 1:48pm^Those are very nice, but too ripped/repaired for my liking.
I just picked these Slim Fit New Mexico wash jeans from the 40% off fall sale.
They are awesome. Light wash, soft denim with subtle distressing/repairing/blotches.
This is my first pair of slim fits. The slim fit lower rise vs. the low straights works well for my body type. No more diaper/saggy buttpost #24613 of 2790011/26/15 at 2:03pmQuote:
I'm definitely going to grab these in the near future. Pretty sick.post #24614 of 2790011/26/15 at 7:37pmpost #24615 of 2790011/27/15 at 6:52am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The false embargo of the yacht of Melnichenko 11 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...