saw sale prices on my phone, but when added to cart they went back to full price
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:24 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1639post #24571 of 2686611/24/15 at 6:08ampost #24572 of 2686611/24/15 at 7:05ampost #24573 of 2686611/24/15 at 7:06amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Gruff
Just placed an order for the last pair of slim-fit selvedge denim in in grey. 36x32, one size up from my normal but if the quality's good I'll get them taken in. Has anybody had any experience with taking in the waist of RRL denim? Final price after discounts was well under $100 so it's worth exploring, especially since the alteration would only be one size down for me.
Edit: haha nevermind, order was cancelled - item out of stock. Called RL about it and while I was on the phone I asked about the RRL sale and the associate told me it was a private sale, via email for "select customers only." Guess I'm not considered a select customer, thanks for the slap in the face, Ralph.Quote:Quote:
Seriously.post #24574 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:15ampost #24575 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:19amWorked on Firefox just fine this morning. Didn't order anything thou.
Ralph Lauren customer service is awful on the 1800 number. You have to tell them the private sale. I highly recommend calling a store and starting a business relationship with a sales associate. They are far more accommodating. They will tell you about additional discounts not offered online and occasionally even send you cool freebies in the mail. Just a few weeks back I got like 20 RRL postcards with some pretty kick ass images on them.post #24576 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:32ampost #24577 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Bobbo316
Worked on Firefox just fine this morning. Didn't order anything thou.
Ralph Lauren customer service is awful on the 1800 number. You have to tell them the private sale. I highly recommend calling a store and starting a business relationship with a sales associate. They are far more accommodating. They will tell you about additional discounts not offered online and occasionally even send you cool freebies in the mail. Just a few weeks back I got like 20 RRL postcards with some pretty kick ass images on them.
I've had some success with RL customer assistance, but started to build a relationship with a SA at one of the stores. That's the best way to go in the long run, plus the sales are usually better in store vs. online.
I have the Slim New Mexico wash jeans and a pretty cool 55 victories/1947 heat winner tee on the way.post #24578 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:46ampost #24579 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by teddieriley
Anywhere I can find a guide describing the difference between the fit of rrl jeans? For example, what's the diff between slim fits and low straights other than the taper of the leg? Are the rises the same? Are the thighs bigger for the low slims? I tried comparing the measurements for different washes and fits from the rrl product pages for the same size, and I didn't see anything consistent that would be helpful.
Quick rip out of the fall lookbook.post #24580 of 2686611/24/15 at 8:56amQuote:Originally Posted by Cooly
General consensus is that you will want to size down one from your normal waist size. For example, I am a 33 waist and I usually get a 32 in their denim. Some could argue I should actually get a 31 if I wanted a more snug fit. However, I like my denim with a bit more room in the waist so I can tuck shirts of various thickness' fairly easily....
I usually size down 2 sizes from my normal waist size. (30 from a 32.) Remember, denim stretches over time. I used to buy RRL jeans in 31, but after a few months they would sag too much. I stick with Size 30's nowaday and that works fine.
You want your new denim to feel a bit tight at first—but not so you can't button them.
In a few cases, mostly corduroy pants, a 31 works better for me than a 30. For a few jeans (boot cut and low straight) a 29 would have worked as well.post #24581 of 2686611/24/15 at 9:02ampost #24582 of 2686611/24/15 at 9:05ampost #24583 of 2686611/24/15 at 9:35ampost #24584 of 2686611/24/15 at 9:53amQuote:
No it isn't. The shearling vest is but not the puffer.post #24585 of 2686611/24/15 at 10:03am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › GAZIANO & GIRLING Antibes loafers Vintage Oak on KN14 - size UK8E 32 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 1 minute ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...