or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1414

post #21196 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

Anybody know what happened to goldlabelny on ebay?

He always had the best RRL deals...now is ID is just completely gone.

Different ID now.
qlux2014
post #21197 of 23435
I'm looking to get my first pair of RRL's and the once-washed denim is what I'm itching to buy. Has anyone had any experience with them so far in terms of fading? I have been wearing APCs and N&Fs so far, so I'm looking to upgrade.
post #21198 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreachable View Post

I'm looking to get my first pair of RRL's and the once-washed denim is what I'm itching to buy. Has anyone had any experience with them so far in terms of fading? I have been wearing APCs and N&Fs so far, so I'm looking to upgrade.

My only raws are RRL and LVC. I wear the LVC constantly and they don't fade for shit. I wear my RRL straight legs probably half that amount and I can already see better fades. the RRLs also leave plenty of indigo on my car seat

post #21199 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreachable View Post

I'm looking to get my first pair of RRL's and the once-washed denim is what I'm itching to buy. Has anyone had any experience with them so far in terms of fading? I have been wearing APCs and N&Fs so far, so I'm looking to upgrade.

Here's my straight leg that started out as the "rinse" model: I'd say they're pretty middle of the road in terms of fading speed; not fast, but not slow either.

12 months, 3 washes






16 months, 4 washes



post #21200 of 23435
Wow white balance issues.....I'll take accurate pics soon.
post #21201 of 23435

Anybody have any slims in a 28 waist they want to sell? Preferably something heavily washed/distressed/destroyed. Preferably a 30 or 32 inseam but open to whatever. Thanks!

post #21202 of 23435
Yea rrl are slow faders. Nothing like apc or naked and famous but the material and construction is far better. I've had my pair for almost 3 years without a lot of fading. Might just buy a washed pair from them.
post #21203 of 23435
after weeks of going back and forth with RRL to honor several orders for this vest that they kept cancelling, I finally got my Posadas vest

much darker in color than their webstore picture (real color below), and the buffalo nickel buttons are also muted and tarnished and not shiny whatsoever, so it's perfect as it is.... and doesn't require further antiquing

I love it


img4080049647761.jpg?_ex=700x700&s=2&r=1
Edited by NorCal_1 - 8/26/14 at 6:29am
post #21204 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal_1 View Post

after weeks of going back and forth with RRL to honor several orders for this vest that they kept cancelling, I finally got my Posadas vest

much darker in color than their webstore picture (real color below), and the buffalo nickel buttons are also muted and tarnished and not shiny whatsoever, so it's perfect as it is.... and doesn't require further antiquing

I love it


img4080049647761.jpg?_ex=700x700&s=2&r=1

I wish that had kept that the way it looked in the lookbook for the season
post #21205 of 23435
^ too costumey for me, but to each his own

are you sure that's not a Ltd Ed piece they made out of it?

they used those pockets on the women's Posadas jacket and they came out awesome on that one

here it is:
102112731.jpg
post #21206 of 23435
They are doing the jean distressing very well.
post #21207 of 23435
R.I.P. - PSR
Just was told that instead of sending stuff to outlets theyre going to ship it back to rl.com once end of season sale is over and sell it marked down online.
post #21208 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

R.I.P. - PSR
Just was told that instead of sending stuff to outlets theyre going to ship it back to rl.com once end of season sale is over and sell it marked down online.

Makes sense. Ralph Lauren has been trying to kill the uncontrolled secondary market for years.
post #21209 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

R.I.P. - PSR
Just was told that instead of sending stuff to outlets theyre going to ship it back to rl.com once end of season sale is over and sell it marked down online.

speaking of outlets, they started using the new Rugby-looking labels on their blue label merch already.
post #21210 of 23435
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

speaking of outlets, they started using the new Rugby-looking labels on their blue label merch already.


Havent seen those yet. I havent hit Woodbury in a while
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread