Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1396post #20926 of 255407/25/14 at 2:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20927 of 255407/27/14 at 5:49amQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Wow. So I noticed the SS14 Varsity Jacket, forget the name but the one with the fist and lightning bolt, came up on the website last week. I was annoyed I'd passed on it earlier and a M just happened to show up. So of course I ordered it. Well it came today and it was packaged well as have been my other RRL orders from online. Go to take it out of the bag and notice a problem right away. The patch is missing. Someone, likely whomever ordered it and then returned it, removed the patch and then sent it back. Seriously? So then I call RL just to let them know make sure they "flag" the order so that when it does return they don't put it back in their online inventory and the guy was basically referring me to the return form. Had to ask for shipping to be refunded and then no offer to locate another one. Anyway, FYI in case another size M pops up on the site.
Check the sig if you're still interested on getting that jacket.
Edited by Jav0n - 7/27/14 at 6:49ampost #20928 of 255407/29/14 at 10:42ampost #20929 of 255407/29/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
S/S 14 although the "Wash Denim" is by in large Japaneses but may be "Made in China"..........
Edited by Mon Dieu - 7/29/14 at 2:43pmpost #20930 of 255407/30/14 at 4:40ampost #20931 of 255407/30/14 at 6:27amtried on the porter vest again...really like the color but found it to be slim fitting and a little long for me.
also, the Lismore Deck Jacket is a replica of a blue label jkt that came out over the winter
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43744356&cp=11588650.12138269&ab=ln_men_cs_jackets&view=99&parentPage=familypost #20932 of 255407/30/14 at 1:49pmpost #20933 of 255407/30/14 at 3:02pmpost #20934 of 255407/30/14 at 3:27pmpost #20935 of 255407/30/14 at 3:55pmpost #20936 of 255407/30/14 at 3:59pmpost #20937 of 255407/30/14 at 6:47pmpost #20938 of 255407/30/14 at 7:51pmpost #20939 of 255407/30/14 at 10:46pmpost #20940 of 255407/31/14 at 6:42am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 23 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 28 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 33 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Visvim Social Sculpture Jeans 01 Fit Level 10 wash sz 30 3 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...