Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1396post #20926 of 238787/25/14 at 2:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20927 of 238787/27/14 at 5:49amQuote:Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA
Wow. So I noticed the SS14 Varsity Jacket, forget the name but the one with the fist and lightning bolt, came up on the website last week. I was annoyed I'd passed on it earlier and a M just happened to show up. So of course I ordered it. Well it came today and it was packaged well as have been my other RRL orders from online. Go to take it out of the bag and notice a problem right away. The patch is missing. Someone, likely whomever ordered it and then returned it, removed the patch and then sent it back. Seriously? So then I call RL just to let them know make sure they "flag" the order so that when it does return they don't put it back in their online inventory and the guy was basically referring me to the return form. Had to ask for shipping to be refunded and then no offer to locate another one. Anyway, FYI in case another size M pops up on the site.
Check the sig if you're still interested on getting that jacket.
Edited by Jav0n - 7/27/14 at 6:49ampost #20928 of 238787/29/14 at 10:42ampost #20929 of 238787/29/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
S/S 14 although the "Wash Denim" is by in large Japaneses but may be "Made in China"..........
Edited by Mon Dieu - 7/29/14 at 2:43pmpost #20930 of 238787/30/14 at 4:40ampost #20931 of 238787/30/14 at 6:27amtried on the porter vest again...really like the color but found it to be slim fitting and a little long for me.
also, the Lismore Deck Jacket is a replica of a blue label jkt that came out over the winter
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=43744356&cp=11588650.12138269&ab=ln_men_cs_jackets&view=99&parentPage=familypost #20932 of 238787/30/14 at 1:49pmpost #20933 of 238787/30/14 at 3:02pmpost #20934 of 238787/30/14 at 3:27pmpost #20935 of 238787/30/14 at 3:55pmpost #20936 of 238787/30/14 at 3:59pmpost #20937 of 238787/30/14 at 6:47pmpost #20938 of 238787/30/14 at 7:51pmpost #20939 of 238787/30/14 at 10:46pmpost #20940 of 238787/31/14 at 6:42am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 58 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 9/9.5E Edward Green Dover and Westminster 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...