Yes I love their wallets...this one has a much heavier denim & is very abrasive unlike the biker wallet I also own of theirs.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:22 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1392
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20867 of 238767/11/14 at 7:59pmpost #20868 of 238767/12/14 at 7:17ampost #20869 of 238767/12/14 at 4:45pmpost #20870 of 238767/12/14 at 7:41pmpost #20871 of 238767/12/14 at 7:44pmpost #20872 of 238767/14/14 at 6:18amQuote:
the artist carpenter is stone-ish grey... are u referring to the bloomington carpenter? if so i have those and its a dark navy.post #20873 of 238767/14/14 at 8:13am
Here I am on a school trip wearing a Denim and Supply sweater and light wash RRL straights.
Wish I wasn't broke and could still revel in the RRL goodies, but I'll be putting several pairs of denim I outgrew on ebay soon enough--including, unfortunately, the badass double blacks. Or on the marketplace here. Which, in your opinion, is better to sell?post #20874 of 238767/14/14 at 8:26amQuote:
Nope was referring to the artist carpenter. Appreciate the info.
Just heard to tell in the photo online if it was shades of black or shades of blue.post #20875 of 238767/14/14 at 11:40ampost #20876 of 238767/14/14 at 2:50pmpost #20877 of 238767/14/14 at 4:44pmpost #20878 of 238767/14/14 at 5:21pmpost #20879 of 238767/14/14 at 8:06pmpost #20880 of 238767/14/14 at 11:43pmQuote:
This. How did yours turn out after taking in the seat? I went TTS for these, and the butt is very saggy. Legs are perfect, def. gonna taper the opening though. No wash for you yet i'm assuming?
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official Styleforum Streetnwear, denim, and designers... 50 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 6 minutes ago
- › Natural Deodorant 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...