or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1392

post #20866 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


nice haul icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif always admired their denim wallets. slim profile makes it ass friendly

Yes  I love their wallets...this one has a much heavier denim & is very abrasive unlike the biker wallet I also own of theirs.

post #20867 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Nice.

Is that last one of you and Lord Nick?

Lol I actually had to take a second glance and ask myself if I was somehow in New York lately, some resemblance
post #20868 of 23377

Anyone have the Artist Carpenter Pant that may be able to give me a better idea of what the color actually is? Cant tell if its black or blue stripped.

post #20869 of 23377
Visiting disney world for a week in late nov into early dec...any good shopping around that area? I thought i saw a few RRLers from that area posting in this thread
Edited by pvoytko - 7/12/14 at 6:36pm
post #20870 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post
 

The weird thing is I can see it in here.  Lets see if this works

 

 

 

Really like the denim wallet.

post #20871 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

You mean the rigid buckle-back ones, and are you looking for fit pics or evo pics? If yes and the former, I can probably post one next week sometime.

Yup the rigid buckle back ones on sale now.
Looking for evo pics if possible.
Do these bleed a lot?
post #20872 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post

Anyone have the Artist Carpenter Pant that may be able to give me a better idea of what the color actually is? Cant tell if its black or blue stripped.

the artist carpenter is stone-ish grey... are u referring to the bloomington carpenter? if so i have those and its a dark navy.
post #20873 of 23377

Here I am on a school trip wearing a Denim and Supply sweater and light wash RRL straights.

 

Wish I wasn't broke and could still revel in the RRL goodies, but I'll be putting several pairs of denim I outgrew on ebay soon enough--including, unfortunately, the badass double blacks. Or on the marketplace here. Which, in your opinion, is better to sell?

post #20874 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post


the artist carpenter is stone-ish grey... are u referring to the bloomington carpenter? if so i have those and its a dark navy.

Nope was referring to the artist carpenter. Appreciate the info.

Just heard to tell in the photo online if it was shades of black or shades of blue.

post #20875 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post

Yup the rigid buckle back ones on sale now.
Looking for evo pics if possible.
Do these bleed a lot?

Just picked them up from the tailor's - they were crazy-baggy in the seat - so there's no evo to speak of and they haven't had a chance to bleed.
post #20876 of 23377

My low straight midlands arrived. Sausage thighs. :confused:

post #20877 of 23377


Marshalls has a few bags for $150
post #20878 of 23377


And some japan made indigo cloths
post #20879 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post



Marshalls has a few bags for $150

 

i really like that laptop bag

post #20880 of 23377
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


Just picked them up from the tailor's - they were crazy-baggy in the seat - so there's no evo to speak of and they haven't had a chance to bleed.

This. How did yours turn out after taking in the seat? I went TTS for these, and the butt is very saggy. Legs are perfect, def. gonna taper the opening though. No wash for you yet i'm assuming?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread