Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1391
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20852 of 255427/10/14 at 6:54pmpost #20853 of 255427/10/14 at 7:49pmpost #20854 of 255427/10/14 at 7:51pmpost #20855 of 255427/10/14 at 8:12pmpost #20856 of 255427/10/14 at 8:39pmpost #20857 of 255427/10/14 at 8:40pmpost #20858 of 255427/11/14 at 6:54ampost #20859 of 255427/11/14 at 10:20ampost #20860 of 255427/11/14 at 10:23ampost #20861 of 255427/11/14 at 10:27ampost #20862 of 255427/11/14 at 12:31pmpost #20863 of 255427/11/14 at 3:21pmQuote:
That super washed out western is really nice. I own far too many dark denim shirts. Im currently wearing a really nice Denim & Supply washed out sun bleached chambray that I really enjoy though.
Im not sure if anyone is interested or if its inappropriate to post about it here but I have a few RRL items for sale. You can see the link in my signature. If this isn't appropriate then let me know and I will edit my post.post #20864 of 255427/11/14 at 3:29pmpost #20865 of 255427/11/14 at 4:28pmQuote:
Yes I grabbed them off the web. I picked up my usual 12 in most shoes/espadrilles which they are a tad tight in the toes because of how narrow they are but overall they fit fine. The denim is thin so i am sure there is some stretching to follow. If you like espadrilles like I do then these are great
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 43 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 3 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...