Looks like Spring Creek or Canyon Creek.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:49 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1385post #20762 of 267776/27/14 at 7:14pmpost #20763 of 267776/28/14 at 8:57ampost #20764 of 267776/28/14 at 9:33ampost #20765 of 267776/28/14 at 9:52amQuote:
Rather than asking a forum of strangers and perhaps never getting a response, you could actually phone a store and find out. You could then even post the response you get here!post #20766 of 267776/28/14 at 12:30pmpost #20767 of 267776/28/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
It depends on the piece. I bought the low straight sulfur wash jean ($269.99 on sale), and the jackson frontier shirt ($229.99 on sale) from the web site. Took them both to the Polo store in San Francisco and got the extra 25%, so the jeans were $190.50 and the shirt was $149.49. So I saved an extra $159.99. To me that is a big difference. Both really great pieces btw. Love the sulfur wash jeans.post #20768 of 267776/28/14 at 2:15pmpost #20769 of 267776/28/14 at 3:11pm
Maybe I just have shit luck, but I just called the Denver RL store to ask them about the RRL sale and how long they will remain on sale; they wouldn't even tell me if they had what I wanted in stock, let alone allow my to put it on hold.
So I will ask here on the off chance one of the actual RL SA's who see this thread can help me - I'll be visting Denver next week and plan on picking up some RRL on the 4th (assuming my size is in stock for what I want), what are the chances RRL is still going to be on sale by the 4th? Pretty good? I have no idea when they end the sale prices and send them to other stores/outlets or if they just keep them in store until they sell.
Thanks. If it makes a diff I'm looking at some hoodies, oxfords and the spokane and midland washes.post #20770 of 267776/28/14 at 5:25pmThanks for all the responses, appreciate it. Didn't realize sale was usually 25% off cheaper than online, always thought it was a store by store basis. Also didn't know you could get the extra 25% off by taking in store if you purchased before the extra discount. Couldn't find the low straight midland wash in the size I want, will prob call customer service next week.post #20771 of 267776/28/14 at 10:46pmQuote:
I've seen it in person and it is a nice piece, mid weight leather and quilted lining, I thought about getting it but found this one and have zero regrets. It's a heavier natural cxl and similar to the sale price of the knowles.
http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/schott-nyc/ss14-model-113-cxlpost #20772 of 267776/29/14 at 3:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
For RRL Womens Sizing it runs from size 1 to size 4 so its close to this
1 - XS or US 0-2
2 - S or US 4-6
3 - M or US 6-8
4 - L or US 8-10
At least this is what ive gathered from my girlfriend trying on pieces ive bought. Shes usually a US 4 and an RRL size 1 dress was too small but a size 1 Tshirt was a nice tight fit (size 2 also was though). It sounds like she would be a size 2 in RRL sizing
Thanks for this Dave. My SA got back to me to say that one of the Ralph Lauren stores in town actually has some womens RRL. Went down yesterday and they actually had this dress in stock at 50% off but only in a 1 or 3. I was in two minds to pick up the 3 but I think it would be too big for her and the 2, as you suggested, probably would be perfect unfortunately.
Was the first time I'd ever really seen any of the womens RRL in person and they had some nice stuff. Thought this polka dot dress was pretty cool too. Very similar to the Allen work jacket but in a much lighter fabric. Couldn't get over the thought of having matching his and hers though...
For anyone in London interested in buying some womens RRL, the Fulham Road branch is where to go.post #20773 of 267776/29/14 at 5:31amQuote:
I've seen that, but I thought more the slim straight. You've got more RRL handling experience, so I defer to you. What's the difference in fit?
(They don't put Danielle on enough. They don't have her on as much now.)post #20774 of 267776/29/14 at 6:25ampost #20775 of 267776/29/14 at 9:36am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 57 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Nike ACG Cargo S Black 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply Design Your Own Suit (DYOS) 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...