Looks like Spring Creek or Canyon Creek.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1385
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20762 of 238676/27/14 at 7:14pmpost #20763 of 238676/28/14 at 8:57ampost #20764 of 238676/28/14 at 9:33ampost #20765 of 238676/28/14 at 9:52amQuote:
Rather than asking a forum of strangers and perhaps never getting a response, you could actually phone a store and find out. You could then even post the response you get here!post #20766 of 238676/28/14 at 12:30pmpost #20767 of 238676/28/14 at 2:06pmQuote:
It depends on the piece. I bought the low straight sulfur wash jean ($269.99 on sale), and the jackson frontier shirt ($229.99 on sale) from the web site. Took them both to the Polo store in San Francisco and got the extra 25%, so the jeans were $190.50 and the shirt was $149.49. So I saved an extra $159.99. To me that is a big difference. Both really great pieces btw. Love the sulfur wash jeans.post #20768 of 238676/28/14 at 2:15pmpost #20769 of 238676/28/14 at 3:11pm
Maybe I just have shit luck, but I just called the Denver RL store to ask them about the RRL sale and how long they will remain on sale; they wouldn't even tell me if they had what I wanted in stock, let alone allow my to put it on hold.
So I will ask here on the off chance one of the actual RL SA's who see this thread can help me - I'll be visting Denver next week and plan on picking up some RRL on the 4th (assuming my size is in stock for what I want), what are the chances RRL is still going to be on sale by the 4th? Pretty good? I have no idea when they end the sale prices and send them to other stores/outlets or if they just keep them in store until they sell.
Thanks. If it makes a diff I'm looking at some hoodies, oxfords and the spokane and midland washes.post #20770 of 238676/28/14 at 5:25pmThanks for all the responses, appreciate it. Didn't realize sale was usually 25% off cheaper than online, always thought it was a store by store basis. Also didn't know you could get the extra 25% off by taking in store if you purchased before the extra discount. Couldn't find the low straight midland wash in the size I want, will prob call customer service next week.post #20771 of 238676/28/14 at 10:46pmQuote:
I've seen it in person and it is a nice piece, mid weight leather and quilted lining, I thought about getting it but found this one and have zero regrets. It's a heavier natural cxl and similar to the sale price of the knowles.
http://www.contextclothing.com/brands/schott-nyc/ss14-model-113-cxlpost #20772 of 238676/29/14 at 3:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
For RRL Womens Sizing it runs from size 1 to size 4 so its close to this
1 - XS or US 0-2
2 - S or US 4-6
3 - M or US 6-8
4 - L or US 8-10
At least this is what ive gathered from my girlfriend trying on pieces ive bought. Shes usually a US 4 and an RRL size 1 dress was too small but a size 1 Tshirt was a nice tight fit (size 2 also was though). It sounds like she would be a size 2 in RRL sizing
Thanks for this Dave. My SA got back to me to say that one of the Ralph Lauren stores in town actually has some womens RRL. Went down yesterday and they actually had this dress in stock at 50% off but only in a 1 or 3. I was in two minds to pick up the 3 but I think it would be too big for her and the 2, as you suggested, probably would be perfect unfortunately.
Was the first time I'd ever really seen any of the womens RRL in person and they had some nice stuff. Thought this polka dot dress was pretty cool too. Very similar to the Allen work jacket but in a much lighter fabric. Couldn't get over the thought of having matching his and hers though...
For anyone in London interested in buying some womens RRL, the Fulham Road branch is where to go.post #20773 of 238676/29/14 at 5:31amQuote:
I've seen that, but I thought more the slim straight. You've got more RRL handling experience, so I defer to you. What's the difference in fit?
(They don't put Danielle on enough. They don't have her on as much now.)post #20774 of 238676/29/14 at 6:25ampost #20775 of 238676/29/14 at 9:36am
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What is a good polo shirt brand. I need very high quality polos... 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...