Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1385
Styleforum Top Picks
Rather than asking a forum of strangers and perhaps never getting a response, you could actually phone a store and find out. You could then even post the response you get here!
It depends on the piece. I bought the low straight sulfur wash jean ($269.99 on sale), and the jackson frontier shirt ($229.99 on sale) from the web site. Took them both to the Polo store in San Francisco and got the extra 25%, so the jeans were $190.50 and the shirt was $149.49. So I saved an extra $159.99. To me that is a big difference. Both really great pieces btw. Love the sulfur wash jeans.
Maybe I just have shit luck, but I just called the Denver RL store to ask them about the RRL sale and how long they will remain on sale; they wouldn't even tell me if they had what I wanted in stock, let alone allow my to put it on hold.
So I will ask here on the off chance one of the actual RL SA's who see this thread can help me - I'll be visting Denver next week and plan on picking up some RRL on the 4th (assuming my size is in stock for what I want), what are the chances RRL is still going to be on sale by the 4th? Pretty good? I have no idea when they end the sale prices and send them to other stores/outlets or if they just keep them in store until they sell.
Thanks. If it makes a diff I'm looking at some hoodies, oxfords and the spokane and midland washes.
I've seen it in person and it is a nice piece, mid weight leather and quilted lining, I thought about getting it but found this one and have zero regrets. It's a heavier natural cxl and similar to the sale price of the knowles.
For RRL Womens Sizing it runs from size 1 to size 4 so its close to this
1 - XS or US 0-2
2 - S or US 4-6
3 - M or US 6-8
4 - L or US 8-10
At least this is what ive gathered from my girlfriend trying on pieces ive bought. Shes usually a US 4 and an RRL size 1 dress was too small but a size 1 Tshirt was a nice tight fit (size 2 also was though). It sounds like she would be a size 2 in RRL sizing
Thanks for this Dave. My SA got back to me to say that one of the Ralph Lauren stores in town actually has some womens RRL. Went down yesterday and they actually had this dress in stock at 50% off but only in a 1 or 3. I was in two minds to pick up the 3 but I think it would be too big for her and the 2, as you suggested, probably would be perfect unfortunately.
Was the first time I'd ever really seen any of the womens RRL in person and they had some nice stuff. Thought this polka dot dress was pretty cool too. Very similar to the Allen work jacket but in a much lighter fabric. Couldn't get over the thought of having matching his and hers though...
For anyone in London interested in buying some womens RRL, the Fulham Road branch is where to go.
- The Official RRL Thread
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF FEB... 3 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Geeks - What is a "Combination Last"? 9 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...