anyone have experience (details/quality/fit) with the 'Pioneer Workshirt' ? It comes down to 104.99 after the 25% off coupon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:12 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1383
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20732 of 255376/24/14 at 10:34ampost #20733 of 255376/24/14 at 10:37ampost #20734 of 255376/24/14 at 11:48ampost #20735 of 255376/24/14 at 12:04pmpost #20736 of 255376/24/14 at 12:12pmpost #20737 of 255376/24/14 at 1:40pmUnusual sizing request and maybe a bit of a longshot but I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me with the womens RRL line. I was thinking of trying to proxy the following dress for my special lady as I don't think there is anywhere in the UK that sells womens RRL. If my girl is a large UK size 8 / small UK 10 (small to medium, I think), does anyone know what size that would be in US sizing? I've heard people say you take off 4 sizes but could do with some guidance. Also, is the womens jeans sizing similar to the gents or is it closer to the stated waist measurement? Thanks
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=32574556&fbn=Division%7CWomen%7CSee+All&ppp=99&f=PAD%2FDivision%2FWomen&kw=rrl&parentPage=searchpost #20738 of 255376/24/14 at 3:35pm
Just got this Dave. Those bags were bought as presents. They were shipped to our place in Bozeman after I paid for them. I was hoping to be out there but couldn't make it. My wife had our housekeeper send them out. I never saw them again. Sorry.post #20739 of 255376/25/14 at 6:09am
Looks like another beautifully realized store. I'd love to see some photos of the interior. I guess Michael Continuous Lean will visit soon enough.
Now that there's a Double RL in Hong Kong, brace yourselves for the coming onslaught of fakes from the Mainland...post #20740 of 255376/25/14 at 8:17ampost #20741 of 255376/25/14 at 8:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Unusual sizing request and maybe a bit of a longshot but I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me with the womens RRL line. I was thinking of trying to proxy the following dress for my special lady as I don't think there is anywhere in the UK that sells womens RRL. If my girl is a large UK size 8 / small UK 10 (small to medium, I think), does anyone know what size that would be in US sizing? I've heard people say you take off 4 sizes but could do with some guidance. Also, is the womens jeans sizing similar to the gents or is it closer to the stated waist measurement? Thanks
For RRL Womens Sizing it runs from size 1 to size 4 so its close to this
1 - XS or US 0-2
2 - S or US 4-6
3 - M or US 6-8
4 - L or US 8-10
At least this is what ive gathered from my girlfriend trying on pieces ive bought. Shes usually a US 4 and an RRL size 1 dress was too small but a size 1 Tshirt was a nice tight fit (size 2 also was though). It sounds like she would be a size 2 in RRL sizingpost #20742 of 255376/25/14 at 8:41am
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase my first pair of RRL jeans and needed some help. Does anybody have an idea on the sizing of the low-straight midland jeans?
I wear a 30 in John Elliott, 31 in Rag & Bone, and a 31 in Nudies.
Thanks in advance!post #20743 of 255376/25/14 at 3:33pmpost #20744 of 255376/26/14 at 8:01ampost #20745 of 255376/26/14 at 9:46am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 8 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...