anyone have experience (details/quality/fit) with the 'Pioneer Workshirt' ? It comes down to 104.99 after the 25% off coupon.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1383
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20732 of 238696/24/14 at 10:34ampost #20733 of 238696/24/14 at 10:37ampost #20734 of 238696/24/14 at 11:48ampost #20735 of 238696/24/14 at 12:04pmpost #20736 of 238696/24/14 at 12:12pmpost #20737 of 238696/24/14 at 1:40pmUnusual sizing request and maybe a bit of a longshot but I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me with the womens RRL line. I was thinking of trying to proxy the following dress for my special lady as I don't think there is anywhere in the UK that sells womens RRL. If my girl is a large UK size 8 / small UK 10 (small to medium, I think), does anyone know what size that would be in US sizing? I've heard people say you take off 4 sizes but could do with some guidance. Also, is the womens jeans sizing similar to the gents or is it closer to the stated waist measurement? Thanks
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=32574556&fbn=Division%7CWomen%7CSee+All&ppp=99&f=PAD%2FDivision%2FWomen&kw=rrl&parentPage=searchpost #20738 of 238696/24/14 at 3:35pm
Just got this Dave. Those bags were bought as presents. They were shipped to our place in Bozeman after I paid for them. I was hoping to be out there but couldn't make it. My wife had our housekeeper send them out. I never saw them again. Sorry.post #20739 of 238696/25/14 at 6:09am
Looks like another beautifully realized store. I'd love to see some photos of the interior. I guess Michael Continuous Lean will visit soon enough.
Now that there's a Double RL in Hong Kong, brace yourselves for the coming onslaught of fakes from the Mainland...post #20740 of 238696/25/14 at 8:17ampost #20741 of 238696/25/14 at 8:27amQuote:Originally Posted by Jagger_On
Unusual sizing request and maybe a bit of a longshot but I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me with the womens RRL line. I was thinking of trying to proxy the following dress for my special lady as I don't think there is anywhere in the UK that sells womens RRL. If my girl is a large UK size 8 / small UK 10 (small to medium, I think), does anyone know what size that would be in US sizing? I've heard people say you take off 4 sizes but could do with some guidance. Also, is the womens jeans sizing similar to the gents or is it closer to the stated waist measurement? Thanks
For RRL Womens Sizing it runs from size 1 to size 4 so its close to this
1 - XS or US 0-2
2 - S or US 4-6
3 - M or US 6-8
4 - L or US 8-10
At least this is what ive gathered from my girlfriend trying on pieces ive bought. Shes usually a US 4 and an RRL size 1 dress was too small but a size 1 Tshirt was a nice tight fit (size 2 also was though). It sounds like she would be a size 2 in RRL sizingpost #20742 of 238696/25/14 at 8:41am
Hey guys, I'm looking to purchase my first pair of RRL jeans and needed some help. Does anybody have an idea on the sizing of the low-straight midland jeans?
I wear a 30 in John Elliott, 31 in Rag & Bone, and a 31 in Nudies.
Thanks in advance!post #20743 of 238696/25/14 at 3:33pmpost #20744 of 238696/26/14 at 8:01ampost #20745 of 238696/26/14 at 9:46am
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 seconds ago
- › Next jacket? 33 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Bow-Tie Shoes, sold at Carson Street 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...