or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1374

post #20596 of 20947
orenimios, info on watch?
post #20597 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

Those are "vintage collection" pieces right? Not actual production pieces?
Yes, most of them bought in RRL stores
post #20598 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post

orenimios, info on watch?
Its a "US property" Waltham A17, the watchband is not the original, but NOS. Its been dated on the 1944-1945 period
post #20599 of 20947
Woodbury was pretty well picked over. They had to fill the space with normal PRL items. Although if you find anything it's 75% off and most of it is xs or xxl
post #20600 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderplyr View Post

Woodbury was pretty well picked over. They had to fill the space with normal PRL items. Although if you find anything it's 75% off and most of it is xs or xxl

 

Any jeans left?

post #20601 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post
 

 

Any jeans left?

zilch. maybe one of the white pairs in a size 33 but thats about it. A good amount of suiting and some boring button downs that have been there for weeks

post #20602 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderplyr View Post
 

zilch. maybe one of the white pairs in a size 33 but thats about it. A good amount of suiting and some boring button downs that have been there for weeks

 

Did they have any good matching suits? I heard that they are moving to other suite in coming days, wonder if they're moving to bigger store..

post #20603 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post
 

 

Did they have any good matching suits? I heard that they are moving to other suite in coming days, wonder if they're moving to bigger store..

 

Actually visited woodbury today and can confirm it was slim pickins RRL wise.  No matching suiting other than in a brown pinstripe, but sizing didn't seem to work (only 30 and 32 in pants, 42-46R in tops). 

 

Picked up one of the Blazers in blue pinstripe.  They didn't have the matching pant but for the price/quality it seemed to work great as a casual sportcoat (was about ~$125 after discounts).  As was said all that was left RRL wise when I was there was some pretty ugly button-downs, a few pairs of white chino's in small sizes (28, 29s), a seemingly full size run of straight-leg brown chino type of pant (fit was very odd on these though, pretty baggy), random suiting, a few random ties, and one pair of blue slim fit cords in 31/34. 

 

Accessory store though did seemingly have some good deals on belts.

post #20604 of 20947

 

Actually that's the pair I picked up recently on my trip to the West Broadway store, a nice pair indeed.  Great indigo wash, and the fabric feels great on these, it was the pair of denim I left most impressed with.

post #20605 of 20947

DOes anyone have any experience with the Portland Work jeans...are they sized like most of RRL bottoms 34 is a 36 waist?

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=38348666&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs_denim&view=99&parentPage=family

 

 

 

s7-1134543_lifestyle?wid=2000&hei=2000 

post #20606 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Quaaludes View Post
 

 

Actually that's the pair I picked up recently on my trip to the West Broadway store, a nice pair indeed.  Great indigo wash, and the fabric feels great on these, it was the pair of denim I left most impressed with.

 

 

 

What's up with the color code? It says Midland wash and the color is stillwater?

post #20607 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post
 

DOes anyone have any experience with the Portland Work jeans...are they sized like most of RRL bottoms 34 is a 36 waist?

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=38348666&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs_denim&view=99&parentPage=family

 

Tried those on while in NYC, waist fit according to the 'usual' RRL sizing.   That is in most RRL I'm a 32, and in these, a 32 as well, so yes I would assume a 34 would fit like a true to size 36.   Overall fit on these is as they look, straight leg with generous room in the seat (looked very comical on me as this fit simply does not work on my body type), and a very long inseam.

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by stu00a View Post
 

 

What's up with the color code? It says Midland wash and the color is stillwater?

 

 

Not sure....I don't think there is anything midland about them and that's a typo.  From what I understand its a slim fit jean in the stillwater wash.

post #20608 of 20947

For all of the current items that are on sale in the webshop - How much longer do you think they'll be there and what will happen after the sale?

There's a few pairs of denim I'm looking at but I can't try anything on where I live and don't really want to order and have to send stuff back. But at the start of July I am going to Denver, the RL store there carries RRL, do you think they will still be around and still be on sale in 3 weeks, or should I just order them now and hope for the best?

post #20609 of 20947
grabbed the new slim fits and man are they small. smaller than my reg slim fits and also smaller then the black slim fits. going to have to go up at least 1-2 sizes on these
post #20610 of 20947

Anyone know how the indigo blue on indigo blue will fade? Not sure if it will look as nice as the standard rigids.

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=38348686&ppp=99&origkw=slim-fit+selvedge+jean&kw=slim-fit+selvedge+jean&parentPage=search

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread