Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1355
Styleforum Top Picks
What are the sizing recommendations for the RRL rigid jeans? Being sanforized, do they still tend to shrink a bit after wash? Also do you guys recommend washing/rinsing them first prior to wearing? There's apparently different school of thoughts on whether one is supposed to wear or wash them first.
Are you talking about the slim rigid or low straight rigid? it seems like RRLs sizing is getting closer and closer to TTS (ie u dont have to size down 2 sizes like u did a couple years ago IMO) ... i usually wear a 30x30 in "regular" denim (diesel, TR, ruehl etc) , so at first after reading reviews online i got the rigid slims in a 29x30 ... the waist was a little tight even with stretch but the problem was the thighs, just too tight, where you tshirt kinda hangs over your jeans and doesnt sit on them nicely ... (i dont have HUGE thighs, normal size i guess) .. TTS fit perfect for me .. tho i ended up getting the low straight once washed in TTS (30x30) (since i have a slim raw rigid pair of nudies thin finn dry organic selvedage (also 30x30) i didnt want 2 pairs of slim raw denim) tho the low straight is an awesome fit
tl:dr .. i would have to say that for most of the staple fits to go true to size, maybe size down 1 if you have skinny thighs or like your jeans to fit that tight .. ill take fit pix for u
im just going to wear them like regular raw denim. no washing unless theres a disaster. theyll be dirty and fucked up soon enough
Ya...never met a chick who liked a guy in white jeans haha. Including my gf.
But I do still have a pair...
Couldn't disagree more.
I mean to each there own, we all have different bodies, fits, etc. But I always get compliments on my white denim. I think chicks dig a guy confident enough to wear and pull off white denim.
If you wear indigo up top and have it wear off on your jeans. It looks pretty damn good.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Margaret Howell (mainline) Wool/Cashmere knit 1 minute ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 4 minutes ago
- › Ties(All $9) Some NWT. Hugo Boss, Dior, Talbott BOC, Brooks,... 4 minutes ago
- › First suit, no budget restrictions 5 minutes ago
- › Portland Dry Goods [OFFICIAL] Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...