or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1346

post #20176 of 23970
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouds View Post

Picked up the black on blue denim, pretty cool wash and it was Japanese selvedge.

are you talking about these?: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30439616&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag

 

Thanks.

post #20177 of 23970

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30718456&cp=&kw=limited-edition+slim-fit+jean&origkw=limited-edition+slim-fit+jean&sr=1

 

anyone know if these are sized in 2 inch increments? i cant tell because most sizes are sold out

post #20178 of 23970
post #20179 of 23970
Quote:

Yes, that's the pair.

post #20180 of 23970
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnoob View Post

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=30718456&cp=&kw=limited-edition+slim-fit+jean&origkw=limited-edition+slim-fit+jean&sr=1

anyone know if these are sized in 2 inch increments? i cant tell because most sizes are sold out

Hi, I got them in a 31, but had to ring a store to buy them. Not sure what other odd sizes they made, guessing 29 and 33 as well.

B.
post #20181 of 23970

Gotta refresh before posting next time.  


Edited by zyxxyz - 4/30/14 at 6:52pm
post #20182 of 23970

post #20183 of 23970
Quote:
Originally Posted by ispace View Post


Hi, I got them in a 31, but had to ring a store to buy them. Not sure what other odd sizes they made, guessing 29 and 33 as well.

B.

 

thx..i also bought a white pair (that come in different lengths) and the 30 is tight in those. the 30 in the olive jeans seems OK, but i think 31 would also work. Normally i wear a 32 but ive never owned any RL or RLL jeans

post #20184 of 23970

FYI for those interested Cliftons are back @ sub-100, sizes 10, 10.5, 11 as of this post

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22241286&origkw=clifton&kw=clifton&parentPage=search

post #20185 of 23970

Good looking out!


Was hoping they would put the Type2 on sale again...

 

ETA: Last I checked they were around $292. I don't see them anymore, did they reduce the rest of them to $98? They had a ton of them and sold out already.


Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 5/1/14 at 5:42am
post #20186 of 23970
Any DC area folks check out the georgetown RL store for RRL deals? Thinking about dropping in tomorrow at lunch but wondering if it will be worth the trip.
post #20187 of 23970

What's going on with the asymmetry here. It's like you have to go out of your way to make it like that.

 

post #20188 of 23970
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Quaaludes View Post
 

FYI for those interested Cliftons are back @ sub-100, sizes 10, 10.5, 11 as of this post

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22241286&origkw=clifton&kw=clifton&parentPage=search

 

Did I miss it again?

post #20189 of 23970
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 

What's going on with the asymmetry here. It's like you have to go out of your way to make it like that.

 

 

Yikes. That's rough.

post #20190 of 23970
^My boondockers that I picked up early in the sale had stitching mistakes that looked worse then those. Just because I could, I ended up returning them even though structurally I thought the boot was pretty solid.

This is my third return on RRL boots in the last 2 years. Nothing ever fit right, the welt was coming undone on a pair of Murdocks, and the sizing inconsistencies... I definitely think there are some QC issues that need to be worked out. No doubt when they go on sale they are pretty much steals, but at retail... pass.

I still despise all of you that picked up those Bowery boots at that ridiculous price. I would have loved to have a killer pair of beaters. PM me if they don't fit!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread