Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1339
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20072 of 255404/24/14 at 8:44pm
You're probably best off asking this guy...Quote:Originally Posted by giorgosaek21
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)i m so anxious to get pants
my plan is this
starbucks cofee,rrl sweatpants with a zip hoodie,black beanie and the best sights in greece acropolis and parthenonpost #20073 of 255404/24/14 at 9:10pmpost #20074 of 255404/24/14 at 9:24pmpost #20075 of 255404/24/14 at 9:42pmQuote:
I just sent something in for an exchange and I saw it in stock up til today. FML. It was something bought during the 65% off. Does RL ever do store searches and have them ship out from individual stores? I DO see the same size that I sent in for an exchange. Maybe I could call up CS and ask for the same size back?post #20076 of 255404/25/14 at 6:19ampost #20077 of 255404/25/14 at 7:37ampost #20078 of 255404/25/14 at 7:40amyeah ive mentioned it a few times. it does not shrink down as much as they state. if i could do it all over again, i would buy maybe 1 size up typical of my rrl size or even stick to my regular rrl size. the problem is the the length and maybe the thigh area will shrink but the seat and waist pretyt much stays put or is minimal plus they stretch like whoa and we all know rrl waist sizing is inconsistent to begin with
long story short i would not go up 2 from your normal. stick to your regular size or maybe go up 1post #20079 of 255404/25/14 at 9:00amQuote:They never sent me the item I sent back for exchange even though it was the wrong item and I see the item completely in stock. I decided I didn't really want it anymore anyway so it doesn't bother me but if I were you I'd call CS and complain.Originally Posted by movoblast
I just sent something in for an exchange and I saw it in stock up til today. FML. It was something bought during the 65% off. Does RL ever do store searches and have them ship out from individual stores? I DO see the same size that I sent in for an exchange. Maybe I could call up CS and ask for the same size back?post #20080 of 255404/25/14 at 9:11ampost #20081 of 255404/25/14 at 12:28pmpost #20082 of 255404/25/14 at 12:59pmpost #20083 of 255404/25/14 at 1:16pmQuote:
It fits like the black on black slim fit but with the slightly higher rise which I like. So it is tighter than the other slim fits. If you do 29, it might be better to do 30.post #20084 of 255404/25/14 at 1:48pmQuote:
Does it still have a taper towards the bottom as other slim fits do or is it more of a straight leg bottom. Im also guessing it is really rigid and stiff so it should break in nicely.post #20085 of 255404/25/14 at 3:43pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 22 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › NWT Inis Meain Linen Fisherman Sweater - White, XL 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...