or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1339

post #20071 of 23129

don't know if this has been posted, but RRL have an unsanforized / loom state STF denim

 

post #20072 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouds View Post

Anyone own the sweatpants?

Thoughts?

You're probably best off asking this guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosaek21 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i m so anxious to get pants 
my plan is this 
starbucks cofee,rrl sweatpants with a zip hoodie,black beanie and the best sights in greece acropolis and parthenon 
post #20073 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2k1 View Post


Clear your history/cache
Still doesn't work :|
post #20074 of 23129

Anyone own both the twill officer's chinos and the officer's field chinos, care to comment on sizing? Based on the RRL measurements, it seems you have to size down one from your twill officer's chinos.

 

I'm a 31x34 in the twill officers, looks like I might be out of luck...

post #20075 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post


It depends on the value of the item. I rarely ever get insurance. If priority versus the prepaid label only saves you 2-3 days I wouldn't bother. Maybe I have it especially bad but paying postage saves me weeks in the return/exchange process.

I just sent something in for an exchange and I saw it in stock up til today. FML. It was something bought during the 65% off. Does RL ever do store searches and have them ship out from individual stores? I DO see the same size that I sent in for an exchange. Maybe I could call up CS and ask for the same size back?

post #20076 of 23129
prices got adjusted to 25% off not 30% frown.gif

should have pulled the trigger yesterday
post #20077 of 23129
Is there any consensus on whether the STF loomstate denim shrinks down by the amount they state? Going up 2" in the waist of RRL jeans is pretty big....
post #20078 of 23129
yeah ive mentioned it a few times. it does not shrink down as much as they state. if i could do it all over again, i would buy maybe 1 size up typical of my rrl size or even stick to my regular rrl size. the problem is the the length and maybe the thigh area will shrink but the seat and waist pretyt much stays put or is minimal plus they stretch like whoa and we all know rrl waist sizing is inconsistent to begin with

long story short i would not go up 2 from your normal. stick to your regular size or maybe go up 1
post #20079 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by movoblast View Post

I just sent something in for an exchange and I saw it in stock up til today. FML. It was something bought during the 65% off. Does RL ever do store searches and have them ship out from individual stores? I DO see the same size that I sent in for an exchange. Maybe I could call up CS and ask for the same size back?
They never sent me the item I sent back for exchange even though it was the wrong item and I see the item completely in stock. I decided I didn't really want it anymore anyway so it doesn't bother me but if I were you I'd call CS and complain.
post #20080 of 23129
Thinking about getting those rigid white slim straights but ive never tried on a pair of that fit. How are they compared to slim fits? (im a 29 in those). Asking for real world experience, i dont trust the lookbook or website descriptions
post #20081 of 23129
i wish they made those whites in slim fit
post #20082 of 23129
http://us.gant.com/r-denim-apron

aprons, so hot right now, aprons

97000_969_1_10.jpg
post #20083 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Thinking about getting those rigid white slim straights but ive never tried on a pair of that fit. How are they compared to slim fits? (im a 29 in those). Asking for real world experience, i dont trust the lookbook or website descriptions


It fits like the black on black slim fit but with the slightly higher rise which I like.  So it is tighter than the other slim fits. If you do 29, it might be better to do 30. 

post #20084 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2k1 View Post
 


It fits like the black on black slim fit but with the slightly higher rise which I like.  So it is tighter than the other slim fits. If you do 29, it might be better to do 30. 


Does it still have a taper towards the bottom as other slim fits do or is it more of a straight leg bottom. Im also guessing it is really rigid and stiff so it should break in nicely.

post #20085 of 23129
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post
 


Does it still have a taper towards the bottom as other slim fits do or is it more of a straight leg bottom. Im also guessing it is really rigid and stiff so it should break in nicely.


yes it is tapered

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread