or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1331

post #19951 of 21595

Looks real to me. Pony is identical to several I have bought directly from polo.

post #19952 of 21595
I compared a pony with ponies on my 100% authentic shirts- it looks identical but a little bit larger.
My doubts are cast upon inside and outside(carton) labels which different from the shirts.
post #19953 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weathercock View Post

I compared a pony with ponies on my 100% authentic shirts- it looks identical but a little bit larger.
My doubts are cast upon inside and outside(carton) labels which different from the shirts.

 

I'm sure it's because it's an outlet only shirt or something like that. Some are made only for outlets and are subtly different.

post #19954 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

I'm sure it's because it's an outlet only shirt or something like that. Some are made only for outlets and are subtly different.
It's a very good news for me! I wanna wear it under a plaid RL shirt and nobody never knows is it real or not. But i must know that i wear authentic brand item because i hate fakes smile.gif
post #19955 of 21595
its just a crap teeshirt man. even if it was real its not even cool. might as well get hanes.
post #19956 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post

its just a crap teeshirt man. even if it was real its not even cool. might as well get hanes.

 

The thing is that Hanes manufacture RL underwears and those crap teeshirts.

post #19957 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

The thing is that Hanes manufacture RL underwears and those crap teeshirts.

That's my point. why bother buying some stupid horse logo when u can get the same thing for cheeper at hanes and be cooler in the process. Be cool bro.
post #19958 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriGold View Post


That's my point. why bother buying some stupid horse logo when u can get the same thing for cheeper at hanes and be cooler in the process. Be cool bro.

+100

post #19959 of 21595
Finally, the item I've been waiting for: a $400 RRL apron. I can't wait to don this and slice up some rib eye.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31910646&cp=11588650.12138268&ab=ln_men_cs2_pants&view=99&parentPage=family
post #19960 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceansaway View Post

Finally, the item I've been waiting for: a $400 RRL apron. I can't wait to don this and slice up some rib eye.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=31910646&cp=11588650.12138268&ab=ln_men_cs2_pants&view=99&parentPage=family

It's selvedge too. Japanese??????

post #19961 of 21595
Geez.... "washed to give it a well-worn look" because aprons don't get washed enough and you'll want to look like a chef from the get go.
post #19962 of 21595
RALPHlol
post #19963 of 21595
Quote:
Originally Posted by somatoform View Post

Geez.... "washed to give it a well-worn look" because aprons don't get washed enough and you'll want to look like a chef from the get go.


This Apron is the shit, lol And I dont think its meant as a Chefs Apron, Not all Aprons are meant for cooking.

post #19964 of 21595
As ridiculous as a $400 apron is, that one is pretty cool looking. And yeah I think it's supposed to be a painter's apron which would go with the theme they've had going for spring.
Edited by Kensington - 4/5/14 at 1:50pm
post #19965 of 21595


Baja from last year
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread