to captainshields...last year with the faded olive straight fits i ordered 2 (wish i could have ordered more) in the same exact size because i knew of qc and one of them was definitely a shorter inseam it was ok while standing up but when sitting and stuff it was too short...also that pair was noticeably slightly tighter in the thigh as well i ended up returning both because i wanted to see more but there was none left as they dont make hardly any of that size (which i think they should make more of) anyways i usually wear 501s and the one that was shorter inseam was shorter than my usual 501s that i wear (which are a 30 inseam) i think rrl needs to stock more of the 31 sizes actually any of the ones that are usually like 2 in stock from the jump on the website needs to make more...idk i would say sit and try em on for a while and see...it does seem as tho rrl's 30 inseams could be 29s or something because on ebay i see them listed at 28 and some regular just like on the tag says 30s....also when i got the repaired denim both 31 30s were slightly shorter than usual as tho thats how they were meant to be they were kinda boxy but not baggy...and the 31s were on the tighter side i needed to check out a 32 probably woulda went with those but ended up returning them..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1329
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19922 of 255254/2/14 at 8:02pmpost #19923 of 255254/2/14 at 9:18pmQuote:
It's a premium feature. Mine fell off right when I got them, too.post #19924 of 255254/3/14 at 12:32ampost #19925 of 255254/3/14 at 12:39amQuote:
I think they are a bit short, in the limit of being too short, in my opinion when they fall like 0.5 from the floor is usually rightpost #19926 of 255254/3/14 at 6:52ampost #19927 of 255254/3/14 at 7:08ampost #19928 of 255254/3/14 at 11:18ampost #19929 of 255254/3/14 at 11:19ampost #19930 of 255254/3/14 at 4:29pmpost #19931 of 255254/3/14 at 5:10pmNew shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it.
Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.post #19932 of 255254/3/14 at 5:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by ispace
New shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it.
Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.
Love the look of that. Is it a small by any chance? If so, could you post the pit to pit and length measurement?post #19933 of 255254/3/14 at 6:31pmpost #19934 of 255254/3/14 at 7:20pm
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 914 Active Users (148 Members and 766 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 1 minute ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NEW-OAK NYC Five Pocket Black Leather Pants XS/S 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 25 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...