to captainshields...last year with the faded olive straight fits i ordered 2 (wish i could have ordered more) in the same exact size because i knew of qc and one of them was definitely a shorter inseam it was ok while standing up but when sitting and stuff it was too short...also that pair was noticeably slightly tighter in the thigh as well i ended up returning both because i wanted to see more but there was none left as they dont make hardly any of that size (which i think they should make more of) anyways i usually wear 501s and the one that was shorter inseam was shorter than my usual 501s that i wear (which are a 30 inseam) i think rrl needs to stock more of the 31 sizes actually any of the ones that are usually like 2 in stock from the jump on the website needs to make more...idk i would say sit and try em on for a while and see...it does seem as tho rrl's 30 inseams could be 29s or something because on ebay i see them listed at 28 and some regular just like on the tag says 30s....also when i got the repaired denim both 31 30s were slightly shorter than usual as tho thats how they were meant to be they were kinda boxy but not baggy...and the 31s were on the tighter side i needed to check out a 32 probably woulda went with those but ended up returning them..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:38 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1329
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19922 of 236764/2/14 at 8:02pmpost #19923 of 236764/2/14 at 9:18pmQuote:
It's a premium feature. Mine fell off right when I got them, too.post #19924 of 236764/3/14 at 12:32ampost #19925 of 236764/3/14 at 12:39amQuote:
I think they are a bit short, in the limit of being too short, in my opinion when they fall like 0.5 from the floor is usually rightpost #19926 of 236764/3/14 at 6:52ampost #19927 of 236764/3/14 at 7:08ampost #19928 of 236764/3/14 at 11:18ampost #19929 of 236764/3/14 at 11:19ampost #19930 of 236764/3/14 at 4:29pmpost #19931 of 236764/3/14 at 5:10pmNew shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it.
Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.post #19932 of 236764/3/14 at 5:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by ispace
New shawl-collar denim workshirt looks interesting. Looks like it's selvedge too, although the description doesn't mention it.
Received the Jackson Frontier workshirt. It's lightweight cotton selvedge, though the subtle selvedge line is only on one inside placket, not the gussets! The days of selvedge under collars, cuffs and pockets are long gone.
Love the look of that. Is it a small by any chance? If so, could you post the pit to pit and length measurement?post #19933 of 236764/3/14 at 6:31pmpost #19934 of 236764/3/14 at 7:20pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1515 Active Users (376 Members and 1139 Guests)
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Suits! Suits! Suits! Let's Talk About Suits! - June 25, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Video Games 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...