or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1310

post #19636 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Those look like JNCO's.


Does anyone wonder why more people don't post pics with replies like this?
post #19637 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by koidragon View Post

not everyone likes to wear slim fit pants that hug your body like a woman.

:foo:

post #19638 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by koidragon View Post

Does anyone wonder why more people don't post pics with replies like this?

I'm not knocking you. I secretly envy the comfort of baggy clothes wearers. All my pants cut off circulation to my nuts.
Edited by Kensington - 3/24/14 at 11:06am
post #19639 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

I'm not knocking you. I secretly envy the comfort of baggy clothes wearers. All my pants cut of circulation to my nuts.

Sorry for the misread..... I wear scrubs all day at work which makes it next to impossible to get used to form fitting clothing.
post #19640 of 22033
I don't get the super baggy or the jegging tight fit. My personal preference is jeans that fit but allow room for my nuts.
post #19641 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by runyourchain View Post

I don't get the super baggy or the jegging tight fit. My personal preference is jeans that fit but allow room for my nuts.

I agree.... Most of my jeans are the RRL straight leg cut which seem to do just that. My thighs are too muscular to get the correct fit in any of the other fits. Unfortunately it seems that RRL is starting to put out less and less of the straight legs.

I wear the baggier carpenter type pants at home as a substitute for sweatpants. Especially during this Polar vortex of a winter here in the north....you get a little bored just staying in your home in sweats all day... even if they are RRL sweats.satisfied.gif
post #19642 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by runyourchain View Post

I don't get the super baggy or the jegging tight fit. My personal preference is jeans that fit but allow room for my nuts.
post #19643 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by koidragon View Post


They are meant to be baggy ....not everyone likes to wear slim fit pants that hug your body like a woman. I like to be comfortable and this is what I wear.

 

There's a huge difference between these and skin tight jeans...

I hate skin tight jeans too (even though to get a fit I like the waist is always tight on me)...but these just look like 5 sizes too big that's all I was saying.

 

To each his own! And who knows...maybe baggy will make a comeback.

 

I still like the cardigan more ;)

post #19644 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by koidragon View Post


They are meant to be baggy ....not everyone likes to wear slim fit pants that hug your body like a woman. I like to be comfortable and this is what I wear.

 

 

I don't wear skin tight but if my jeans are a bit snug i just pop my nuts out the front of the fly. 

 

It seems to work but for some reason other people object.

post #19645 of 22033
Rofl at that video. I'm aware of what is going on in the world but I'm not jumping through hoops to look cool for anybody. I wear low straight in RRL denim. Fits me pretty good.

At some point baggy will be in again. Fashion is a circle and a bit of a scam against humanity.
post #19646 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

There's a huge difference between these and skin tight jeans...
I hate skin tight jeans too (even though to get a fit I like the waist is always tight on me)...but these just look like 5 sizes too big that's all I was saying.

To each his own! And who knows...maybe baggy will make a comeback.

I still like the cardigan more wink.gif
I love this cardigan .... It's going to get a lot of wear. It's one of those pieces that's only going to get better the more it ages and fades.
post #19647 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by runyourchain View Post

At some point baggy will be in again. Fashion is a circle and a bit of a scam against humanity.

I hope not. Baggy just looks awful. Clothes can be comfortable without being skin tight or baggy. Koidragon, you know that most people where their clothes somewhere between those 2 extremes. 

post #19648 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

my nuts.

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by runyourchain View Post

my nuts.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost01 View Post
 

 

 

my nuts

 

 

There's a joke in there somewhere. Whenever someone talks about skinny jeans, it always becomes a contest on who's nuts endure the most pain and suffering or that they couldn't get into those perfect fitting 17.5cm Diors because their nuts are too manly or alpha llvl or something along those lines.

 

And those of you who have to wear 40 or 42 jeans or "can't wear" Slim Fits because your legs are "too muscular" get a grip on reality. Countless people tell me these things when buying jeans. I didn't ask why you wear size 42s or how much you can squat, but you guys are not fooling anyone.

 

Lose some weight fatties.

post #19649 of 22033
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post






There's a joke in there somewhere. Whenever someone talks about skinny jeans, it always becomes a contest on who's nuts endure the most pain and suffering or that they couldn't get into those perfect fitting 17.5cm Diors because their nuts are too manly or alpha llvl or something along those lines.

And those of you who have to wear 40 or 42 jeans or "can't wear" Slim Fits because your legs are "too muscular" get a grip on reality. Countless people tell me these things when buying jeans. I didn't ask why you wear size 42s or how much you can squat, but you guys are not fooling anyone.

Lose some weight fatties.

I weigh 160lbs ...... have a 33-34 inch waist.... I run marathons and played soccer my whole life....My legs my dear friend are muscular..... Maybe if you can so easily slide into a pair of slim fits, I should say to you....put on some muscle.
Edited by koidragon - 3/24/14 at 11:56am
post #19650 of 22033

It sucks just as much being super skinny...trust me.

I have to wear 28s which are super tight in the waist, but the thighs still aren't as slim fitting as I'd like.

 

First world problems I guess...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread