or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1291

post #19351 of 21403

Orders that were placed before 11:59pm EST using overnight shipping already have shipping confirmation.


Those who placed after will be under review and most likely cancelled.

 

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showpost.php?p=66829552&postcount=307

post #19352 of 21403

i work part time as an SA at a diesel outlet thats right next to a polo outlet

 

time to make the jump over to the LO so i can take advantage of stuff like this

post #19353 of 21403
I placed mine at 2.30 am ....wonder if I should have gone with over night shipping...
post #19354 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 

Unionmade has the SF Rigid/Once Washed and LS Rigid/Once Washed listed as the Cone version, but the RRL site still has the ones that say "Made in USA of Imported Fabrics."

 

Does anyone know if the website still sells old stock or are the descriptions just outdated/recycled? Anyone order any recently - what did you actually receive?


Website still sells old stock. I know that for a fact. Hope that helps. "Made in the USA of Imported Fabrics"

post #19355 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

Damn. Wish someone mentioned that code here...thanks a lot guys!

I wish someone came and woke me up and told me about the code and then shoved my computer in my face
post #19356 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


I wish someone came and woke me up and told me about the code and then shoved my computer in my face

 

No need to be an ass.

I don't follow a thousand threads.

The only one I look at is this one. So the only way I would have known (and others here I'm guessing) is if someone was cool enough to post it.

 

Just like the outlets, looks like the resellers got the most out of this one as well.

Just sucks for anyone who didn't catch it and who doesn't have access to outlets.

It would be fun to get some deals every once in a while too.

That's all I was saying ;)

post #19357 of 21403

I'm not a reseller. Just a loyal customer. But I would be pretty angry if the people who chose overnight shipping get the deal, and the people who chose ground shipping don't. It looks like they shipped overnight orders placed after 12AM as well, so the cutoff time is a non-issue. So if they let some orders slide and not others, I'm sure they would get negative press. Hope RL lets everyone slide. 

post #19358 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

 

No need to be an ass.

I don't follow a thousand threads.

The only one I look at is this one. So the only way I would have known (and others here I'm guessing) is if someone was cool enough to post it.

 

Just like the outlets, looks like the resellers got the most out of this one as well.

Just sucks for anyone who didn't catch it and who doesn't have access to outlets.

It would be fun to get some deals every once in a while too.

That's all I was saying ;)

 

Not sure if he directed an attack towards you...

 

but I agree with you...I wish somebody listed the code here...Slickdeals had it, Niketalk had it..I just completely missed it..

On this forum, ESPECIALLY in this thread, its everyone for themselves...majority of the folks that post in this thread is resellers...

I just realized it after going on ebay seeing the items they listed....

 

These folks are knowledgable and know their ish...but they not gonna spill the beans on the deals...

 

So now you know...look out for yourself before anyone else...

post #19359 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingBobby View Post
 

 

Not sure if he directed an attack towards you...

 

but I agree with you...I wish somebody listed the code here...Slickdeals had it, Niketalk had it..I just completely missed it..

On this forum, ESPECIALLY in this thread, its everyone for themselves...majority of the folks that post in this thread is resellers...

I just realized it after going on ebay seeing the items they listed....

 

These folks are knowledgable and know their ish...but they not gonna spill the beans on the deals...

 

So now you know...look out for yourself before anyone else...

Sorry to Saturdays if he wasn't directing an attack towards me...sounded snarky.

 

But ya, glad I'm not the only one. And I knew this thread was mostly resellers...just had no clue about this code.

Sucks one of them couldn't have posted it even just for the little guys (because I'm sure all the big resellers knew anyway)

 

Oh well. 

post #19360 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingBobby View Post
 

 

Not sure if he directed an attack towards you...

 

but I agree with you...I wish somebody listed the code here...Slickdeals had it, Niketalk had it..I just completely missed it..

On this forum, ESPECIALLY in this thread, its everyone for themselves...majority of the folks that post in this thread is resellers...

I just realized it after going on ebay seeing the items they listed....

 

These folks are knowledgable and know their ish...but they not gonna spill the beans on the deals...

 

So now you know...look out for yourself before anyone else...

 

are resellers really listing items on ebay they haven't even received yet?

 

you can almost always spot the woodbury merchandise but id be shocked if resellers were posting this employee sale stuff already

post #19361 of 21403

yeah im thinking how the HELL did this code not pop up here sooner?? when i saw exhibitA post thats the first i heard about it...

  •  
post #19362 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvoytko View Post
 

 

are resellers really listing items on ebay they haven't even received yet?

 

you can almost always spot the woodbury merchandise but id be shocked if resellers were posting this employee sale stuff already

Ebay is full of stuff for sale that isn't actually in-hand yet. 

Every time there's a coveted Nike release you'll see dozens of listings pop up on ebay a week before they even come out just with stock photos.

post #19363 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bam View Post
 

yeah im thinking how the HELL did this code not pop up here sooner?? when i saw exhibitA post thats the first i heard about it...

  •  

Yeah, I would have thought styleforum would be one of the first place to post it up. It actually ended up being one of the last. 

post #19364 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

Ebay is full of stuff for sale that isn't actually in-hand yet. 

Every time there's a coveted Nike release you'll see dozens of listings pop up on ebay a week before they even come out just with stock photos.


yeah stuff that probably wasn't bought with a leaked employee code...

post #19365 of 21403
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvoytko View Post
 


yeah stuff that probably wasn't bought with a leaked employee code...

I'm just saying it's pretty common for listings to be selling stuff that isn't actually paid for yet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread