RRL CLOTHING I wish you nothing but success with that thought process.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:21 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1287
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19292 of 238673/14/14 at 5:42pmpost #19293 of 238673/14/14 at 5:49pmQuote:
Never said that. I said that the employee discount is for employees only and if they catch you using it for other people or link you to being a reseller they will terminate you. The way they link you is by checking the purchases made using every employee ID number.
They audit after every shift, point of sales mgr, store manager will check frequently and see what items sold and which items were purchased using employee discount and build a case against you, then terminate you, then even deny you unemployment benefits.
Seen it happen countless times!post #19294 of 238673/14/14 at 5:52pmpost #19295 of 238673/14/14 at 6:02pmSorry if I stirred the pot a bit, just wanted to clear some misconception and shed light on the positives instead of the negatives.
I may not post much but I do enjoy seeing every1s different taste in clothing... I would post pics of the training shoes I bought at the West Broadway store but I am mainly on mobile since I am always on the move.
You guys should definitely check out the sneakers for the upcoming spring & summerpost #19296 of 238673/14/14 at 6:57pmpost #19297 of 238673/14/14 at 7:28pmQuote:
Actually, you did.post #19298 of 238673/14/14 at 7:50pm
Clearly sarcasm...but I think there is a REAL possibility they will flag you if they see abuse.
jimmy5fingers was a real RRL employee. He made a few successful transactions on the forums until the sale started and he got like 30 orders a week and got fired once managers caught him.
So how did the 35% off of 65% discount that you didn't make a dime work out for you?? Cleaned up nicely I bet...post #19299 of 238673/14/14 at 8:08pmFunny story. One of the original members of styleforum actually made it pretty high up the Ralph Lauren ladder before going on to do an MBA. I had a few contacts through him, and contemplated a career at Ralph Lauren and specifically in double RL, after I finish graduate school. This was close to a decade ago, now.
Stop arguing about dumb shit. Next guy gets a $500 fine.
Fok.post #19300 of 238673/14/14 at 8:17pmpost #19301 of 238673/14/14 at 8:38pmpost #19302 of 238673/14/14 at 11:54pmpost #19303 of 238673/15/14 at 8:55ampost #19304 of 238673/15/14 at 9:57ampost #19305 of 238673/15/14 at 1:22pm
I would really appreciate if some one could help me with following question. Does the current RRL Slim Fit jeans made from 16oz Cone Mills denim differ from the earlier ones made from Japanese 15.5oz denim in cut, sizing etc.? Any experiences on the matter?
I was able to get a pair of Japanese made denim in size 29 at eBay, but unfortunately I should've gone down for two sizes on those. Have been trying to find a size 28 ever since but seems impossible nowadays. Thanks!
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 33 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Can anyone tell me what jacket this is? 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...