RRL CLOTHING I wish you nothing but success with that thought process.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 10:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1287post #19292 of 264823/14/14 at 5:42pmpost #19293 of 264823/14/14 at 5:49pmQuote:
Never said that. I said that the employee discount is for employees only and if they catch you using it for other people or link you to being a reseller they will terminate you. The way they link you is by checking the purchases made using every employee ID number.
They audit after every shift, point of sales mgr, store manager will check frequently and see what items sold and which items were purchased using employee discount and build a case against you, then terminate you, then even deny you unemployment benefits.
Seen it happen countless times!post #19294 of 264823/14/14 at 5:52pmpost #19295 of 264823/14/14 at 6:02pmSorry if I stirred the pot a bit, just wanted to clear some misconception and shed light on the positives instead of the negatives.
I may not post much but I do enjoy seeing every1s different taste in clothing... I would post pics of the training shoes I bought at the West Broadway store but I am mainly on mobile since I am always on the move.
You guys should definitely check out the sneakers for the upcoming spring & summerpost #19296 of 264823/14/14 at 6:57pmpost #19297 of 264823/14/14 at 7:28pmQuote:
Actually, you did.post #19298 of 264823/14/14 at 7:50pm
Clearly sarcasm...but I think there is a REAL possibility they will flag you if they see abuse.
jimmy5fingers was a real RRL employee. He made a few successful transactions on the forums until the sale started and he got like 30 orders a week and got fired once managers caught him.
So how did the 35% off of 65% discount that you didn't make a dime work out for you?? Cleaned up nicely I bet...post #19299 of 264823/14/14 at 8:08pmFunny story. One of the original members of styleforum actually made it pretty high up the Ralph Lauren ladder before going on to do an MBA. I had a few contacts through him, and contemplated a career at Ralph Lauren and specifically in double RL, after I finish graduate school. This was close to a decade ago, now.
Stop arguing about dumb shit. Next guy gets a $500 fine.
Fok.post #19300 of 264823/14/14 at 8:17pmpost #19301 of 264823/14/14 at 8:38pmpost #19302 of 264823/14/14 at 11:54pmpost #19303 of 264823/15/14 at 8:55ampost #19304 of 264823/15/14 at 9:57ampost #19305 of 264823/15/14 at 1:22pm
I would really appreciate if some one could help me with following question. Does the current RRL Slim Fit jeans made from 16oz Cone Mills denim differ from the earlier ones made from Japanese 15.5oz denim in cut, sizing etc.? Any experiences on the matter?
I was able to get a pair of Japanese made denim in size 29 at eBay, but unfortunately I should've gone down for two sizes on those. Have been trying to find a size 28 ever since but seems impossible nowadays. Thanks!
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Caruso 100% cashmere sportscoat - 52L (42). Make an offer. 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding