Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 7:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1284post #19246 of 281383/13/14 at 6:30ampost #19247 of 281383/13/14 at 6:35ampost #19248 of 281383/13/14 at 7:14am
I wonder if this applies to RRL Icons like Slim Fit/Low Straight Rigids.. $85 bucks. I hope they get cleaned out, they are counting on most of their employees being broke, shopping for Polos/D&S and not buying RRL core items and also giving them first dibs on F/W PSRs before it goes to outlet. Or this could be a ruse just to compile data of all employees who will abuse discount and then fire them. If you see in the terms it's only for employees and spouses, so buying more than a handful of items will not go unnoticed.
Anyone who can access this let us know what RRL footwear, bags and apparel are being sold? Is this event every year?
Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 3/13/14 at 7:26ampost #19249 of 281383/13/14 at 8:05ampost #19250 of 281383/13/14 at 9:08amQuote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
Finally spotted some fakes...
Haha awesome - look at that beautiful selvedge seampost #19251 of 281383/13/14 at 9:28ampost #19252 of 281383/13/14 at 10:01ampost #19253 of 281383/13/14 at 10:18ampost #19254 of 281383/13/14 at 10:38ampost #19255 of 281383/13/14 at 11:09amQuote:Seems like ebay doesn't give a damn, I report items like these all the time but nothing ever happens.Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
Finally spotted some fakes...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-Mens-Jeans-Rigid-Raw-Selvedge-Size-29x32-/321349487694?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item4ad1ec0c4epost #19256 of 281383/13/14 at 11:23ampost #19257 of 281383/13/14 at 11:32amQuote:
Usually if something is reported as counterfeit ebay will pull it down immediately with no questions asked. You might need to claim to be the trademark holder though? When i used to sell Barbour stuff i had all my auctions pulled down by ebay because Barbour claimed they were all fake (which they werent). And when i beat that wrap they had them pulled again by saying i had their trademarked logo in my auctions (which i didnt).post #19258 of 281383/13/14 at 12:06pm
I'm surprised you asked Stu. In all the times that you've messaged me privately about sales at stores and outlets, not once did I mention that I work there in any of my replies. Why would you assume otherwise?
EDIT: Let me repeat, I do NOT make a dime out of this. Everyone I've done business with here knows whats up, I just choose not to broadcast and tend to stick to the ppl I've been dealing with for some time. If you have any other questions feel free to message me directly. I don't enjoy being put on blast for trying to help ppl out.
Edited by deez nuts - 3/13/14 at 12:22pmpost #19259 of 281383/13/14 at 12:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
Usually if something is reported as counterfeit ebay will pull it down immediately with no questions asked. You might need to claim to be the trademark holder though? When i used to sell Barbour stuff i had all my auctions pulled down by ebay because Barbour claimed they were all fake (which they werent). And when i beat that wrap they had them pulled again by saying i had their trademarked logo in my auctions (which i didnt).
Damn Barbour must really not have liked you.post #19260 of 281383/13/14 at 12:51pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 11 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 19 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 25 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Washed jeans look like raw denim? 27 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 35 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 40 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...