or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1278

post #19156 of 21767

Now why I can not use discount code from this site?

 

 

seem to be this links works for 1 month ago but now doesn't work

 

I got this link from someone here I can not rebmember him

https://survey.foreseeresults.com/survey/display?sid=browse&cid=AYaVTzGqUJ9cftjMcmv5yg%3D%3D&pattern=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ralphlauren.com%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp&a=1394178756378_8758681439795&b=418253627049178828132958213&c=86400000&version=16.1.1&cpp[browser]=Chrome%2033&cpp[os]=Windows&cpp[pv]=10&cpp[url]=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ralphlauren.com%2Fproduct%2Findex.jsp&cpp[entry]=&cpp[ref_url]=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.th%2F&cpp[locale]=&cpp[site]=ralphlauren.com&cpp[section]=&cpp[referrer]=www.google.co.th&cpp[terms]=&cpp[sessionid]=d445cf6-83241859-1feb-0205-0daa9&cpp[replay_id]=&cpp[flash]=12.0

post #19157 of 21767

https://secure.ralphlaurenhome.com/CustomerSurvey/
post #19158 of 21767
Alright, who is going to be the first one to purchase this?  
 
 

Hand-Knit Shawl-Collar Poncho - RRL See All - RalphLauren.com 

post #19159 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

Alright, who is going to be the first one to purchase this?  

Clint Eastwood approves

post #19160 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

if anyone is looking for a Medium in that Thompson jkt, let me know.

also, i am 75% sure i'll be going to Woodbury tomorrow so any other proxy requests?

 

What was woodbury lookin like?

post #19161 of 21767

This has Kanye written all over it.  Kop now, resell on eBay for $750 after he wears, profit.

post #19162 of 21767
Woodbury as of yesterday. Sales weren't super steep, 50% off (RRL) clothing and 30% off accessories. Sorry I wasn't able to fulfill any of the proxy requests, they either didn't have the size you needed or didn't have the item at all. I'll post my pickups next week at some point, won't be around this weekend.

Btw whoever was looking for that Crocodile Dundee hat, I scored one. Only one left which sucks bc I think my gf is holding onto it lol. But definitely a great hat.

















post #19163 of 21767
Nice pics dude, around here we'd get kicked out of the store for taking photos laugh.gif. I see a pair of Brunels on the bottom of pic 7, someone should get those they're great boots! Seems like there are only slim boots and slim fits, any idea what washes those slim fits are?
post #19164 of 21767

what jeans are those to the top right on the shelf? any sl fits?

post #19165 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

Woodbury as of yesterday. Sales weren't super steep, 50% off (RRL) clothing and 30% off accessories. Sorry I wasn't able to fulfill any of the proxy requests, they either didn't have the size you needed or didn't have the item at all. I'll post my pickups next week at some point, won't be around this weekend.

Btw whoever was looking for that Crocodile Dundee hat, I scored one. Only one left which sucks bc I think my gf is holding onto it lol. But definitely a great hat.


















Great pics and thanks for looking for the belt for me.

If by the Croc. dundee hat you mean the beachcomber hat I posted posted pic of month or so ago, please get in touch-Top dollar waiting! I need that hat in my life and no rrl outlet love in UK!
post #19166 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Nice pics dude, around here we'd get kicked out of the store for taking photos laugh.gif. I see a pair of Brunels on the bottom of pic 7, someone should get those they're great boots! Seems like there are only slim boots and slim fits, any idea what washes those slim fits are?

Haha I took them making sure no one was watching. I could care less about getting asked to put away my phone but figured some of you would appreciate the flicks, so I tried to be inconspicuous about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bam View Post

what jeans are those to the top right on the shelf? any sl fits?

I didn't see any slim fits. The indigo color ones were straight legs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocado1 View Post

Great pics and thanks for looking for the belt for me.

If by the Croc. dundee hat you mean the beachcomber hat I posted posted pic of month or so ago, please get in touch-Top dollar waiting! I need that hat in my life and no rrl outlet love in UK!

This is the one.
post #19167 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

Haha I took them making sure no one was watching. I could care less about getting asked to put away my phone but figured some of you would appreciate the flicks, so I tried to be inconspicuous about it.
I didn't see any slim fits. The indigo color ones were straight legs.
This is the one.

Wow- that most certainly is the one. Do you mind me asking what you paid for it? And is your girlfriend set on keeping it? Anything I can say/do to get her to part with with with it?
post #19168 of 21767
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

Woodbury as of yesterday. Sales weren't super steep, 50% off (RRL) clothing and 30% off accessories. Sorry I wasn't able to fulfill any of the proxy requests, they either didn't have the size you needed or didn't have the item at all. I'll post my pickups next week at some point, won't be around this weekend.

Btw whoever was looking for that Crocodile Dundee hat, I scored one. Only one left which sucks bc I think my gf is holding onto it lol. But definitely a great hat.

 

 

 

Thanks for the pictures!  Plan on making a trip to Woodbury myself at some point, but I've never been.  Do you know if they are currently running any additional coupons for the outlet?  Can you even use outlet coupons at the PSR store?

post #19169 of 21767
I'm curious to know what wash those slim fits are on the shelf (4 from the left and 3 down from the top, pic #6), anyone know? Any other slim fit washes there?
post #19170 of 21767

The moment it hits 75% off goldlabel will buy every single thing. My outlet has been receiving a lot of Black Label this week.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread