I was in the Mount St store this afternoon and checked the Connor Workshirt. It was not as heavy as I had hoped, might cop later when it goes to sale but full UK price is sky high so will have to wait for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 12:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1273post #19081 of 255273/1/14 at 2:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19082 of 255273/1/14 at 2:39pmpost #19083 of 255273/1/14 at 3:28pm
Completely agree on the Connor. Tried on a large in store in Atl, but the fabric was just not what I was hoping for. Felt like something from J.crew almost, but may pick up on a sale. The fit was also slightly boxy for me on a L, but length was perfect. And that's too bad for the Banded-Collar on the length...post #19084 of 255273/1/14 at 3:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by RandJG1
Had the banded collar and decided to return it. was shorter than normal, if i tucked it in the sides wouldn't be below the waist line! love the fabric, substantial, but also just decided banded collars are not really my thing. Sorry don't have the connor to compare to that tho
You can always wear a band collar shirt with a detachable collar. I like the versatility of a band collar. Reminds me of old times.post #19085 of 255273/1/14 at 4:15pmpost #19086 of 255273/1/14 at 5:48pmpost #19087 of 255273/1/14 at 7:09pmpost #19088 of 255273/1/14 at 7:22pmQuote:
I hear you. Was eyeing that one as well. The shortness of the railmans was probably the biggest deal breaker for me. Hows the fit on the jackrabbit. The polka dot really caught my eye.post #19089 of 255273/1/14 at 7:58pmpost #19090 of 255273/1/14 at 8:05pmpost #19091 of 255273/1/14 at 11:12pmpost #19092 of 255273/2/14 at 12:46ampost #19093 of 255273/2/14 at 5:43ampost #19094 of 255273/2/14 at 5:47am
Limiting pieces so that the consumers are not upset that they actually just bought full price merchandise and then a month later it's on sale.
There are many changes happening not just for RRL but entire company, for example.... No more black label sportswear.. The focus will be on black label denim, no more black label escape jackets, and blue label will try to gain 12 deliveries a year.
Just heads up so you guys don't miss out on some cool pieces.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 39 seconds ago
- › Meermin Dark Brown Calf Captoe - New - 7 UK 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › If you do not own the following things, you are not well dressed 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...