I was in the Mount St store this afternoon and checked the Connor Workshirt. It was not as heavy as I had hoped, might cop later when it goes to sale but full UK price is sky high so will have to wait for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1273
Styleforum Top Picks
Completely agree on the Connor. Tried on a large in store in Atl, but the fabric was just not what I was hoping for. Felt like something from J.crew almost, but may pick up on a sale. The fit was also slightly boxy for me on a L, but length was perfect. And that's too bad for the Banded-Collar on the length...
Had the banded collar and decided to return it. was shorter than normal, if i tucked it in the sides wouldn't be below the waist line! love the fabric, substantial, but also just decided banded collars are not really my thing. Sorry don't have the connor to compare to that tho
You can always wear a band collar shirt with a detachable collar. I like the versatility of a band collar. Reminds me of old times.
I hear you. Was eyeing that one as well. The shortness of the railmans was probably the biggest deal breaker for me. Hows the fit on the jackrabbit. The polka dot really caught my eye.
Limiting pieces so that the consumers are not upset that they actually just bought full price merchandise and then a month later it's on sale.
There are many changes happening not just for RRL but entire company, for example.... No more black label sportswear.. The focus will be on black label denim, no more black label escape jackets, and blue label will try to gain 12 deliveries a year.
Just heads up so you guys don't miss out on some cool pieces.
- The Official RRL Thread
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › NEW Never Worn - Womens Boris Bidjan Saberi AW 14/15 Shirt Dress -... 17 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 19 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...