I was in the Mount St store this afternoon and checked the Connor Workshirt. It was not as heavy as I had hoped, might cop later when it goes to sale but full UK price is sky high so will have to wait for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1273post #19081 of 236803/1/14 at 2:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19082 of 236803/1/14 at 2:39pmpost #19083 of 236803/1/14 at 3:28pm
Completely agree on the Connor. Tried on a large in store in Atl, but the fabric was just not what I was hoping for. Felt like something from J.crew almost, but may pick up on a sale. The fit was also slightly boxy for me on a L, but length was perfect. And that's too bad for the Banded-Collar on the length...post #19084 of 236803/1/14 at 3:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by RandJG1
Had the banded collar and decided to return it. was shorter than normal, if i tucked it in the sides wouldn't be below the waist line! love the fabric, substantial, but also just decided banded collars are not really my thing. Sorry don't have the connor to compare to that tho
You can always wear a band collar shirt with a detachable collar. I like the versatility of a band collar. Reminds me of old times.post #19085 of 236803/1/14 at 4:15pmpost #19086 of 236803/1/14 at 5:48pmpost #19087 of 236803/1/14 at 7:09pmpost #19088 of 236803/1/14 at 7:22pmQuote:
I hear you. Was eyeing that one as well. The shortness of the railmans was probably the biggest deal breaker for me. Hows the fit on the jackrabbit. The polka dot really caught my eye.post #19089 of 236803/1/14 at 7:58pmpost #19090 of 236803/1/14 at 8:05pmpost #19091 of 236803/1/14 at 11:12pmpost #19092 of 236803/2/14 at 12:46ampost #19093 of 236803/2/14 at 5:43ampost #19094 of 236803/2/14 at 5:47am
Limiting pieces so that the consumers are not upset that they actually just bought full price merchandise and then a month later it's on sale.
There are many changes happening not just for RRL but entire company, for example.... No more black label sportswear.. The focus will be on black label denim, no more black label escape jackets, and blue label will try to gain 12 deliveries a year.
Just heads up so you guys don't miss out on some cool pieces.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 22 seconds ago
- › Oliver Spencer Oxford Jacket - Hilsea - 42 - BNWT 44 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...