Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:12 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1269post #19022 of 264692/25/14 at 11:06ampost #19023 of 264692/25/14 at 2:14pmpost #19024 of 264692/25/14 at 2:31pmpost #19025 of 264692/25/14 at 3:46pmpost #19026 of 264692/25/14 at 4:00pm
Nice Namor, thanks for posting! The store where I bought mine (W.Broadway) called them the "sulfur-dyed chinos", presumably just overdyed 10.8oz selvedge twill as used in the standard Officer selvedge chinos. Looks to be identical fabric to last season's rigid buckleback Clydes.
Have they faded much? Looks like you've had them tapered?post #19027 of 264692/25/14 at 4:02pmpost #19028 of 264692/25/14 at 4:18pmpost #19029 of 264692/26/14 at 5:55am
If any of you guys heading in to Woodbury find the Lot 47 black denim jacket in an XL. Or any other of the RRL denim jackets in an XL for that matter. Please let me know, if you can proxy for me I'll give you a finders fee. I'm in upstate NY but can't get down there anytime soon and since they've been taken off the website I'm hopeful they'll wind up in outlets soon. They were $199 plus 25% off last I checked so hopefully they'll come in at around 120-150 at the outlet.
Again, if any of you guys happen to see them in an XL please let me know and we can work something out. I tried the L a few months ago and returned it (too small) and then they suddenly had XL's back in stock but I hummed and hawed too long.post #19030 of 264692/26/14 at 10:45ampost #19031 of 264692/26/14 at 11:30ampost #19032 of 264692/26/14 at 1:09pm
Does anyone have one of the RRL military leather jackets either in a small or xs?
Similar to this but anything close to it.
If so please let me know...it can be in any condition really.
Just don't have the money to pay rl_store's price on ebay right now and he doesn't allow offers.
Edited by captainshields - 2/26/14 at 1:37pmpost #19033 of 264692/26/14 at 2:29pmpost #19034 of 264692/26/14 at 8:34pmpost #19035 of 264692/26/14 at 8:38pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Official Sales Alert thread 42 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 1 minute ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › 7-8 drop! New Edward Green Dundee Veldtschoen Size 10 / 10.5 E58... 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding