Depends on the tailor. I'd say $100-200 range as it's a lot of work. Maybe a little cheaper if you provide the fabric.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1269
Styleforum Top Picks
Nice Namor, thanks for posting! The store where I bought mine (W.Broadway) called them the "sulfur-dyed chinos", presumably just overdyed 10.8oz selvedge twill as used in the standard Officer selvedge chinos. Looks to be identical fabric to last season's rigid buckleback Clydes.
Have they faded much? Looks like you've had them tapered?
If any of you guys heading in to Woodbury find the Lot 47 black denim jacket in an XL. Or any other of the RRL denim jackets in an XL for that matter. Please let me know, if you can proxy for me I'll give you a finders fee. I'm in upstate NY but can't get down there anytime soon and since they've been taken off the website I'm hopeful they'll wind up in outlets soon. They were $199 plus 25% off last I checked so hopefully they'll come in at around 120-150 at the outlet.
Again, if any of you guys happen to see them in an XL please let me know and we can work something out. I tried the L a few months ago and returned it (too small) and then they suddenly had XL's back in stock but I hummed and hawed too long.
Does anyone have one of the RRL military leather jackets either in a small or xs?
Similar to this but anything close to it.
If so please let me know...it can be in any condition really.
Just don't have the money to pay rl_store's price on ebay right now and he doesn't allow offers.
Edited by captainshields - 2/26/14 at 1:37pm
- The Official RRL Thread
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 29 seconds ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 15 minutes ago
- › In prescript to understand what anti-aging strip 17 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 22 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 23 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 28 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 32 minutes ago
- › anyone dealing with hair loss/thinning/balding? 33 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...