ordered the small but was wary of whether i should get xs
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1267post #18991 of 236842/23/14 at 6:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18992 of 236842/23/14 at 6:11pmpost #18993 of 236842/23/14 at 6:17pmpost #18994 of 236842/23/14 at 6:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirty Denim
Yes they had 3 or 4 of them and this was the largest at 38. The others were 30 & 32 which will fit fine considering u can adjust it as small as u want. They had many others that were worthy as well. The accessory store had this cute lil guy with cute lil girl jeans as its mgr which I got a kick out of. He also allowed the coupon with NO code both days I was in there. Give him a lil attention & he will take care of u
The Last Call store had some real gems & by far had the best finds but not the best deals. U tend to get spoiled when u find stuff for $30 that was originally $500. That kind of ruined it whenever I found big ticket items that were discounted to $200-$300 down from $500 or $600.
What's the "Last Call" store?
Is that a separate store from the psr and accessories store?post #18995 of 236842/23/14 at 7:19pmpost #18996 of 236842/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #18997 of 236842/23/14 at 8:04pmpost #18998 of 236842/24/14 at 1:10ampost #18999 of 236842/24/14 at 6:54ampost #19000 of 236842/24/14 at 7:12ampost #19001 of 236842/24/14 at 7:12amQuote:
https://secure.ralphlaurenhome.com/CustomerSurvey/post #19002 of 236842/24/14 at 7:29ampost #19003 of 236842/24/14 at 8:30amHello everyone.........I'm looking to buy a used pair of RRL Slim or Low straights in raw finish.
What I'm looking for is someone who has started the break-in process on a pair of raw jeans with some nice fades - no crotch blowouts though.
Ideal measurements are about 32-33" waist and about 7.75-8" leg opening. Inseam of 31-32".
Please let me know what you got!post #19004 of 236842/24/14 at 10:29amQuote:Originally Posted by stu00a
I wonder how they still have those stuffs from couple years back.
I remember those yellow aviator jackets and those bucklebacks from two years back at outlets.
75% off happens probably once in a year or something and usually store is empty when they do have one.
Goldlabelny will bring his friends and family to wipe out the store once 75% starts.
I've wondered this too. There must be a warehouse somewhere stacked full of unsold NWT Ralph Lauren stock. I've seen resellers with original RRL (C.1993-1997) NWT jackets on eBay that they must have picked up at outlets recently?! I imagine this warehouse to look a lot like this...
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Richard James Tie 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 14 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 14 minutes ago
- › Ironing Board 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...