ordered the small but was wary of whether i should get xs
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:29 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1267post #18991 of 260492/23/14 at 6:04pmpost #18992 of 260492/23/14 at 6:11pmpost #18993 of 260492/23/14 at 6:17pmpost #18994 of 260492/23/14 at 6:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirty Denim
Yes they had 3 or 4 of them and this was the largest at 38. The others were 30 & 32 which will fit fine considering u can adjust it as small as u want. They had many others that were worthy as well. The accessory store had this cute lil guy with cute lil girl jeans as its mgr which I got a kick out of. He also allowed the coupon with NO code both days I was in there. Give him a lil attention & he will take care of u
The Last Call store had some real gems & by far had the best finds but not the best deals. U tend to get spoiled when u find stuff for $30 that was originally $500. That kind of ruined it whenever I found big ticket items that were discounted to $200-$300 down from $500 or $600.
What's the "Last Call" store?
Is that a separate store from the psr and accessories store?post #18995 of 260492/23/14 at 7:19pmpost #18996 of 260492/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #18997 of 260492/23/14 at 8:04pmpost #18998 of 260492/24/14 at 1:10ampost #18999 of 260492/24/14 at 6:54ampost #19000 of 260492/24/14 at 7:12ampost #19001 of 260492/24/14 at 7:12amQuote:
https://secure.ralphlaurenhome.com/CustomerSurvey/post #19002 of 260492/24/14 at 7:29ampost #19003 of 260492/24/14 at 8:30amHello everyone.........I'm looking to buy a used pair of RRL Slim or Low straights in raw finish.
What I'm looking for is someone who has started the break-in process on a pair of raw jeans with some nice fades - no crotch blowouts though.
Ideal measurements are about 32-33" waist and about 7.75-8" leg opening. Inseam of 31-32".
Please let me know what you got!post #19004 of 260492/24/14 at 10:29amQuote:Originally Posted by stu00a
I wonder how they still have those stuffs from couple years back.
I remember those yellow aviator jackets and those bucklebacks from two years back at outlets.
75% off happens probably once in a year or something and usually store is empty when they do have one.
Goldlabelny will bring his friends and family to wipe out the store once 75% starts.
I've wondered this too. There must be a warehouse somewhere stacked full of unsold NWT Ralph Lauren stock. I've seen resellers with original RRL (C.1993-1997) NWT jackets on eBay that they must have picked up at outlets recently?! I imagine this warehouse to look a lot like this...post #19005 of 260492/24/14 at 10:35am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 19 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding