ordered the small but was wary of whether i should get xs
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:47 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1267post #18991 of 255702/23/14 at 6:04pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18992 of 255702/23/14 at 6:11pmpost #18993 of 255702/23/14 at 6:17pmpost #18994 of 255702/23/14 at 6:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dirty Denim
Yes they had 3 or 4 of them and this was the largest at 38. The others were 30 & 32 which will fit fine considering u can adjust it as small as u want. They had many others that were worthy as well. The accessory store had this cute lil guy with cute lil girl jeans as its mgr which I got a kick out of. He also allowed the coupon with NO code both days I was in there. Give him a lil attention & he will take care of u
The Last Call store had some real gems & by far had the best finds but not the best deals. U tend to get spoiled when u find stuff for $30 that was originally $500. That kind of ruined it whenever I found big ticket items that were discounted to $200-$300 down from $500 or $600.
What's the "Last Call" store?
Is that a separate store from the psr and accessories store?post #18995 of 255702/23/14 at 7:19pmpost #18996 of 255702/23/14 at 7:28pmpost #18997 of 255702/23/14 at 8:04pmpost #18998 of 255702/24/14 at 1:10ampost #18999 of 255702/24/14 at 6:54ampost #19000 of 255702/24/14 at 7:12ampost #19001 of 255702/24/14 at 7:12amQuote:
https://secure.ralphlaurenhome.com/CustomerSurvey/post #19002 of 255702/24/14 at 7:29ampost #19003 of 255702/24/14 at 8:30amHello everyone.........I'm looking to buy a used pair of RRL Slim or Low straights in raw finish.
What I'm looking for is someone who has started the break-in process on a pair of raw jeans with some nice fades - no crotch blowouts though.
Ideal measurements are about 32-33" waist and about 7.75-8" leg opening. Inseam of 31-32".
Please let me know what you got!post #19004 of 255702/24/14 at 10:29amQuote:Originally Posted by stu00a
I wonder how they still have those stuffs from couple years back.
I remember those yellow aviator jackets and those bucklebacks from two years back at outlets.
75% off happens probably once in a year or something and usually store is empty when they do have one.
Goldlabelny will bring his friends and family to wipe out the store once 75% starts.
I've wondered this too. There must be a warehouse somewhere stacked full of unsold NWT Ralph Lauren stock. I've seen resellers with original RRL (C.1993-1997) NWT jackets on eBay that they must have picked up at outlets recently?! I imagine this warehouse to look a lot like this...
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Never owned a watch before and need some help with selecting one... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.