Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1247post #18691 of 255422/14/14 at 7:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18692 of 255422/14/14 at 7:11ampost #18693 of 255422/14/14 at 7:22amQuote:You're really sensitive. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I choose to not buy from rude and caustic sellers. That's why I recommended the other ones who I've had good experiences with.Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
...And The_Denim_Vault will never sell you anything, because you have been on his blocked/banned list for quite some time. You should definitely stick to the sellers who only offer outlet store pricing, within your meager budget of course.
ETA: Looking over JAMEZSR's items/feedback.. he only bought 1 item from Silvio in the last 12 months and primarily uses ebay to flog his used Forever21 and C-3PO starwars craps. Big spender!!! How will The_Denim_Vault ever survive without you???post #18694 of 255422/14/14 at 7:26amQuote:
You're talking shit again? You're free to promote your favorite sellers, but do not ever mention me again, as you have never and will never do business with me so there is no reason to continue discussing this.
As Dave so eloquently put it SMDpost #18695 of 255422/14/14 at 7:31amQuote:I don't recall talking shit about you. Only that I don't recommend you (The_Denim_Vault) when someone mentioned not including you in my list. I believe it was you who has repeatedly tried to shame me with personal attacks and mentioning items on my shared ebay account that's in my signature. I'm not sure what your issue is with me but it looks like there's nothing I can do at this point.
Edited by Kensington - 2/15/14 at 2:07pmpost #18696 of 255422/14/14 at 7:33ampost #18697 of 255422/14/14 at 12:03pmpost #18698 of 255422/14/14 at 12:29pmpost #18699 of 255422/14/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
I've removed leather elbow patches from a rugby sweater with a seem ripper. Almost no appearance that there was anything there and the patches could still be used on another piece. Just be careful to only cut the threads holding the patch and not the fabric of the sweater.post #18700 of 255422/14/14 at 1:02pmpost #18701 of 255422/14/14 at 1:15pmpost #18702 of 255422/14/14 at 2:31pmpost #18703 of 255422/14/14 at 6:47pmpost #18704 of 255422/14/14 at 7:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kensington
Lotsa rubbing and picking at it.post #18705 of 255422/14/14 at 9:36pm
last stuff that i was able to get my hands on in a size small from the sale. the blue flannel is really thick and can be worn as a shirt jacket which i really like. the rrl faded black pocket long sleeve t is probably my favorite long sleeve now cuz of how thick and soft it is. i didn't expect the quality to be so awesome. and the red flannel is pretty slim fitting which i like. every flannel from rrl seems to fit different. sizing is all over the place i guess
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 13 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 17 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...