Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 7:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1247post #18691 of 237392/14/14 at 7:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18692 of 237392/14/14 at 7:11ampost #18693 of 237392/14/14 at 7:22amQuote:You're really sensitive. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I choose to not buy from rude and caustic sellers. That's why I recommended the other ones who I've had good experiences with.Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
...And The_Denim_Vault will never sell you anything, because you have been on his blocked/banned list for quite some time. You should definitely stick to the sellers who only offer outlet store pricing, within your meager budget of course.
ETA: Looking over JAMEZSR's items/feedback.. he only bought 1 item from Silvio in the last 12 months and primarily uses ebay to flog his used Forever21 and C-3PO starwars craps. Big spender!!! How will The_Denim_Vault ever survive without you???post #18694 of 237392/14/14 at 7:26amQuote:
You're talking shit again? You're free to promote your favorite sellers, but do not ever mention me again, as you have never and will never do business with me so there is no reason to continue discussing this.
As Dave so eloquently put it SMDpost #18695 of 237392/14/14 at 7:31amQuote:I don't recall talking shit about you. Only that I don't recommend you (The_Denim_Vault) when someone mentioned not including you in my list. I believe it was you who has repeatedly tried to shame me with personal attacks and mentioning items on my shared ebay account that's in my signature. I'm not sure what your issue is with me but it looks like there's nothing I can do at this point.
Edited by Kensington - 2/15/14 at 2:07pmpost #18696 of 237392/14/14 at 7:33ampost #18697 of 237392/14/14 at 12:03pmpost #18698 of 237392/14/14 at 12:29pmpost #18699 of 237392/14/14 at 12:50pmQuote:
I've removed leather elbow patches from a rugby sweater with a seem ripper. Almost no appearance that there was anything there and the patches could still be used on another piece. Just be careful to only cut the threads holding the patch and not the fabric of the sweater.post #18700 of 237392/14/14 at 1:02pmpost #18701 of 237392/14/14 at 1:15pmpost #18702 of 237392/14/14 at 2:31pmpost #18703 of 237392/14/14 at 6:47pmpost #18704 of 237392/14/14 at 7:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kensington
Lotsa rubbing and picking at it.post #18705 of 237392/14/14 at 9:36pm
last stuff that i was able to get my hands on in a size small from the sale. the blue flannel is really thick and can be worn as a shirt jacket which i really like. the rrl faded black pocket long sleeve t is probably my favorite long sleeve now cuz of how thick and soft it is. i didn't expect the quality to be so awesome. and the red flannel is pretty slim fitting which i like. every flannel from rrl seems to fit different. sizing is all over the place i guess
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge 10th of July: DTO Claghorn 29 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...