or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1240

post #18586 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by getittailored View Post

I believe most of it goes to some (polo) outlets then Marshall's will have some but I believe a lot older seasons. I've found RRL at my outlet and Marshall's in my area.

I work at Ralph Lauren here in Florida and we just sent all our sale back to the warehouse. Then they decide what to do with it, we actually don't even get told where exactly it goes. Hope that helps


What part of FL do you live in? Miami, Tampa, Orlando???

post #18587 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 


What part of FL do you live in? Miami, Tampa, Orlando???

I believe he works at full retail store.

 

Possibly at Bal Harbour store. 

post #18588 of 23876

I live close to Bal Harbour Polo store.. maybe I know the guy!

post #18589 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by getittailored View Post

I believe most of it goes to some (polo) outlets then Marshall's will have some but I believe a lot older seasons. I've found RRL at my outlet and Marshall's in my area.

I work at Ralph Lauren here in Florida and we just sent all our sale back to the warehouse. Then they decide what to do with it, we actually don't even get told where exactly it goes. Hope that helps


Which RL store in S FL carries RRL ?

 

Have seen RRL at the Marshalls 5th & Alton.

 

Thanks.

post #18590 of 23876
I picked this up on ebay and it should be here this week. It could be the coolest thing ever, or the stupidest sweatshirt Ive ever owned depending on how it looks in person vs this bad photo.

post #18591 of 23876
I don't normally like acid wash anything but that piece looks cool.
post #18592 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits View Post

I picked this up on ebay and it should be here this week. It could be the coolest thing ever, or the stupidest sweatshirt Ive ever owned depending on how it looks in person vs this bad photo.


Sweet!

post #18593 of 23876
Nice tie J! I have the same one but have only worn it once.
Fyi I'm not african american but I do own that lightning bolt jkt lol.
post #18594 of 23876

Broke out this coat on this chilly day- Hooded Jungle cloth coat

 

post #18595 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2k1 View Post

Broke out this coat on this chilly day- Hooded Jungle cloth coat



I regret not picking up that piece. Looks awesome.
post #18596 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post


I regret not picking up that piece. Looks awesome.


I almost didnt pick it up, if not for the salesperson and a customer who urged me to get the last piece, in a rare size no less.

post #18597 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2k1 View Post


I almost didnt pick it up, if not for the salesperson and a customer who urged me to get the last piece, in a rare size no less.

It certainly is one of those pieces that never shows up in that after market. Enjoy it.
I will keep looking for a medium to turn up, but I'm not going to get too hopeful.
post #18598 of 23876
Quote:
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit View Post


It certainly is one of those pieces that never shows up in that after market. Enjoy it.
I will keep looking for a medium to turn up, but I'm not going to get too hopeful.

 


I like the details such as the aged toggle.  I think one somewhat similar came up in a size large but it doesnt have the toggles...

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Double-RL-Ralph-Lauren-Coat-W-Removable-Lining-RRL-Parka-Jacket-/111276469433?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item19e8982cb9

post #18599 of 23876
@all

Need some urgent advise, please, gents.

I have just received the Limited Olive Slim Fit Jean (Japanese 14.5oz) and the Officer's Twill Chino, ordered in my normal size. Both lovely trews and definitely keepers if it weren't for the sizing.

When measuring their waist they both come up with about a full size larger than normal.

My Qs would be

=> What is the experience with shrinkage or stretching for either, denim and chino?

=> Should I keep them and expect shrinkage or exchange for a size down?
post #18600 of 23876

here's my pickups from this seasons sales: fyi the redford vest and the stillman vest are for sale, all size small. lemme know! :D

 

popover pocket workshirt, striped henley, red snow henley,red printed henley, and the printed duofold henley 

bib stitch sweater, light indigo striped polo, motor and auto cycle cardigan, fleece sweater ( current season) 

redford vest(for sale), stillman vest(this is for sale pm me for more info), and canvas parker vest 

hammond workshirt, some flannel. 2 flannels arent shown 

finally, the military shirt( dunno the name)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread