or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1222

post #18316 of 20128
Quote:

J.Crew one.  Plus, it's a cardigan so you'll be able to wear it more comfortably in 60-70 degree weather.

post #18317 of 20128
side by side of last years and current LE olives

this years is clearly more olive and green ... really amazing color. cant wait to see these fade. camo herringbone is a cool touch




post #18318 of 20128

Take a picture of the selvedge inseam in this year's please!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

side by side of last years and current LE olives

this years is clearly more olive and green ... really amazing color. cant wait to see these fade. camo herringbone is a cool touch




post #18319 of 20128
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

side by side of last years and current LE olives

this years is clearly more olive and green ... really amazing color. cant wait to see these fade. camo herringbone is a cool touch




 

Thanks for the pics. I already ordered last year LE olives from Unionmade they should be coming in next week.After seeing your side by side comparision I will definitely be buying this year LE Olive jeans too, probably will wear with the matching popover  shirt too.

post #18320 of 20128
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post



post #18321 of 20128
also shoutout to @dastig ... have the LE STF's on my way to me as well. need to sell my never worn RRL once washed low straights now frown.gif 28x34 lol
post #18322 of 20128
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

also shoutout to @dastig ... have the LE STF's on my way to me as well. need to sell my never worn RRL once washed low straights now frown.gif 28x34 lol

 

Love my LE Olives as well...

post #18323 of 20128

Stupid question. I've only ever worn slim fits. Just bought a pair of low straights for the hell of it to try out.
What are the main differences? I'm a 28, and the waist, rise, and leg opening measurements seem to be the same for both a 28 in slims and a 28 in low straights.

post #18324 of 20128
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post
 

Assuming you are comparing low straight to slim straight, the latter is, expectedly, a bit more slim and tapered overall. I wear 32 waist in low straights and 33 waist in slim fit.  

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

Stupid question. I've only ever worn slim fits. Just bought a pair of low straights for the hell of it to try out.
What are the main differences? I'm a 28, and the waist, rise, and leg opening measurements seem to be the same for both a 28 in slims and a 28 in low straights.

 

I asked about that earlier and thats the answer I got...hope it helps!

post #18325 of 20128
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingBobby View Post
 

 

 

 

I asked about that earlier and thats the answer I got...hope it helps!

 

Just confused because if the leg opening of a slim fit (for me) is 7" and they are tapered, why would the leg opening of the straights be the same? That almost seems like they would be slimmer throughout for some reason.

I know they aren't...just curious if there were any inconsistencies.

 

I'll find out soon ;)

post #18326 of 20128
The slims are supposed to be slimmer and more tapered than the low straights but in reality the sizing between different washes and fits varies a lot with RRL. I also have low straights that fit the same as slim fits while others are noticeably roomier, all in the same tagged size.
post #18327 of 20128
from my understanding the low straights are SLIGHTLY bigger in the thigh and straight from knee down so leg opening again should be SLIGHTLY larger

slim fits are supposed to be slim through the thighs and slim all the way through from seat to leg opening

the difference between the two are there but probably not that noticeable. also i think the rise is diff on the two
post #18328 of 20128
Rkd, I love the pics of the olive officer chinos. Did you size same as your selvedge officer chino?
post #18329 of 20128
They are denim, not chinos.
post #18330 of 20128
I'd imagine that when you get as small as a 28 the differences become less than they would be for larger sizes, as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread