Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 6:35 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1222post #18316 of 238721/31/14 at 12:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18317 of 238721/31/14 at 1:01pmfor the LE olives and the LE STF's i did pay retail. my size (28) and lots of tops are only available in very small quantities in size xs/small online and esp for LEs sometimes never make it to online so i have to contact SAs directly like dastig
so for these types of items that i can wait for or i know will sell quickly, i pay retail. for most of the general stuff i want, but dont need to have, i wait for sales or would at least use the 10% bizratespost #18318 of 238721/31/14 at 1:04pmpost #18319 of 238721/31/14 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
do they give out codes after completing a survey? if so here is a survey
that will cost you a straw hat
Its in the mail.....Good lookin fella's!post #18320 of 238721/31/14 at 5:37pmSpeaking of straw hats RL once made a limited quantity of boaters for some olympic games. I bought one but I had to return it as it was too big for my head. It was really nice and made by some fancy hat-maker. Wish RL would make some more for us 1920's/Gatsby wannabes.
Edited by Kensington - 1/31/14 at 8:19pmpost #18321 of 238722/1/14 at 4:32ampost #18322 of 238722/1/14 at 6:52amon the dixon fit, i feel that it runs small, now maybe thats how I feel about the jackets with cuffs and waist bands and collars, its in their style. Im 6'4" and have an XL which works ok, but an earlier flight jacket in xxl and the current lightening bolt in xxl for me are a much better fit.
PS anyone out there want to trade an xl dixon for and xxl i'd love to hear from youpost #18323 of 238722/1/14 at 7:04amTheres a new Vneck vest with ticking stripes just listed on the rrl site. No obvious jacket to pair with, does anyone know if theres a jacket or pants coming to match? Im curious if any of you have seen in store or glimpsed the look books to know what other cool pieces might be coming for the spring lines? The gaucho and artist lines don't seem to have all filtered in yet. Looks like mostly empire, wondering if theres more to that one as well. I jumped on the allan jacket, the empire and the stevens jacket and vest.post #18324 of 238722/1/14 at 7:15ampost #18325 of 238722/1/14 at 7:18ampost #18326 of 238722/1/14 at 11:59ampost #18327 of 238722/1/14 at 12:21pmTried on the shrink to fit jeans today. I'm probably a 33/34 in RRL denim... The 34 were too small for the amount they claimed it would shrink, but the 36 seems too large. The online store claims they stock 35, but they say it may be an error. The denim feels awesome, though... I need to investigate further
Ended up getting the black indigo cardigan. Fits perfect in M and looks great.post #18328 of 238722/1/14 at 4:07pmhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-034-grail-status-034-oxblood-Barn-Red-selvedge-denim-jeans-34-x-32-/301086849162?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
edit: not sure if it's actually new as another pair seller has listed as new has knee bagspost #18329 of 238722/1/14 at 5:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
edit: not sure if it's actually new as another pair seller has listed as new has knee bags
I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, but those pants are hideous. I can't imagine those looking good with anything. I feel the same about white jeans/pants.post #18330 of 238722/1/14 at 7:12pmQuote:
When I clicked the link I was expecting some fashion atrocity. There's nothing particularly heinous about red or white pants.
I wouldn't personally wear red pants but "nantucket reds" are a cliche look for the preppy set.
White clothes give off a rich and carefree vibe that you have no concern about your dry cleaning bill.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1590 Active Users (341 Members and 1249 Guests)
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 4 minutes ago
- › Common Projects F/W 12-13 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Need a vest to go with my wedding suit 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...