Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:44 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1222post #18316 of 255661/31/14 at 12:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18317 of 255661/31/14 at 1:01pmfor the LE olives and the LE STF's i did pay retail. my size (28) and lots of tops are only available in very small quantities in size xs/small online and esp for LEs sometimes never make it to online so i have to contact SAs directly like dastig
so for these types of items that i can wait for or i know will sell quickly, i pay retail. for most of the general stuff i want, but dont need to have, i wait for sales or would at least use the 10% bizratespost #18318 of 255661/31/14 at 1:04pmpost #18319 of 255661/31/14 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
do they give out codes after completing a survey? if so here is a survey
that will cost you a straw hat
Its in the mail.....Good lookin fella's!post #18320 of 255661/31/14 at 5:37pmSpeaking of straw hats RL once made a limited quantity of boaters for some olympic games. I bought one but I had to return it as it was too big for my head. It was really nice and made by some fancy hat-maker. Wish RL would make some more for us 1920's/Gatsby wannabes.
Edited by Kensington - 1/31/14 at 8:19pmpost #18321 of 255662/1/14 at 4:32ampost #18322 of 255662/1/14 at 6:52amon the dixon fit, i feel that it runs small, now maybe thats how I feel about the jackets with cuffs and waist bands and collars, its in their style. Im 6'4" and have an XL which works ok, but an earlier flight jacket in xxl and the current lightening bolt in xxl for me are a much better fit.
PS anyone out there want to trade an xl dixon for and xxl i'd love to hear from youpost #18323 of 255662/1/14 at 7:04amTheres a new Vneck vest with ticking stripes just listed on the rrl site. No obvious jacket to pair with, does anyone know if theres a jacket or pants coming to match? Im curious if any of you have seen in store or glimpsed the look books to know what other cool pieces might be coming for the spring lines? The gaucho and artist lines don't seem to have all filtered in yet. Looks like mostly empire, wondering if theres more to that one as well. I jumped on the allan jacket, the empire and the stevens jacket and vest.post #18324 of 255662/1/14 at 7:15ampost #18325 of 255662/1/14 at 7:18ampost #18326 of 255662/1/14 at 11:59ampost #18327 of 255662/1/14 at 12:21pmTried on the shrink to fit jeans today. I'm probably a 33/34 in RRL denim... The 34 were too small for the amount they claimed it would shrink, but the 36 seems too large. The online store claims they stock 35, but they say it may be an error. The denim feels awesome, though... I need to investigate further
Ended up getting the black indigo cardigan. Fits perfect in M and looks great.post #18328 of 255662/1/14 at 4:07pmhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-034-grail-status-034-oxblood-Barn-Red-selvedge-denim-jeans-34-x-32-/301086849162?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
edit: not sure if it's actually new as another pair seller has listed as new has knee bagspost #18329 of 255662/1/14 at 5:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
edit: not sure if it's actually new as another pair seller has listed as new has knee bags
I don't mean to offend anyone when I say this, but those pants are hideous. I can't imagine those looking good with anything. I feel the same about white jeans/pants.post #18330 of 255662/1/14 at 7:12pmQuote:
When I clicked the link I was expecting some fashion atrocity. There's nothing particularly heinous about red or white pants.
I wouldn't personally wear red pants but "nantucket reds" are a cliche look for the preppy set.
White clothes give off a rich and carefree vibe that you have no concern about your dry cleaning bill.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1575 Active Users (310 Members and 1265 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 37 seconds ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 2 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Naked and famous denim 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?