i take shirts in small. i always find most of the outerwear to fit oversized
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 6:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1219post #18271 of 238761/29/14 at 8:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18272 of 238761/29/14 at 8:42pmpost #18273 of 238761/29/14 at 8:45pmpost #18274 of 238761/29/14 at 8:51pmLooking through his stuff I came across this Denim & Supply shirt. I have this same one and I definitely recommend it. It has no distressing or crappy sewn on patches and all the other garbage thats usually on Denim & Supply shirts. Its just a very simple clean indigo dyed striped work shirt. It fits pretty true to size as well.post #18275 of 238761/29/14 at 8:58pmpost #18276 of 238761/29/14 at 9:13pmThe only good thing about Denim & Supply is that they actually sell it here in Toronto and it usually goes on sale at prices much lower than retail. Almost everything they make is really badly distressed in the worst way possible but every season they seem to put out one or two really nice pieces.
I recently bought this red/orange shawl collar cable knit sweater along with the indigo striped shirt. They were the only pieces that didnt have tattered American flags sewn all over the back and they fit right in with my other RRL pieces.
Sorry, back to RRL.post #18277 of 238761/29/14 at 10:13pmpost #18278 of 238761/29/14 at 10:50pmpost #18279 of 238761/29/14 at 10:50pmpost #18280 of 238761/29/14 at 10:57pmQuote:
I think it's from summer 2012. I'm mostly L. For this I had to switch to M. The body is not slim, rather boxy. Great jacket.post #18281 of 238761/29/14 at 11:00pmQuote:
Thats good to know. I want to be able to wear it over a few layers so that should work out well for me then. The repro WWII one I just sold measured about 21" in the chest and it was a bit too small to wear with anything other than a simple button down underneath.post #18282 of 238761/30/14 at 1:10ampost #18283 of 238761/30/14 at 1:36ampost #18284 of 238761/30/14 at 2:55amQuote:
Just to add to whats already been said, thats the Redon jacket from SS13 and I too sized down from a L to a M. Was perfect in the summer as a lightweight jacket in the evening and I've worn it as a layering piece a couple of times this winter too.post #18285 of 238761/30/14 at 6:04amBetter indigo sweater for wear from February through April/May?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1597 Active Users (371 Members and 1226 Guests)
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 second ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › True Detective Season 2 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...