i take shirts in small. i always find most of the outerwear to fit oversized
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:40 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1219post #18271 of 236841/29/14 at 8:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18272 of 236841/29/14 at 8:42pmpost #18273 of 236841/29/14 at 8:45pmpost #18274 of 236841/29/14 at 8:51pmLooking through his stuff I came across this Denim & Supply shirt. I have this same one and I definitely recommend it. It has no distressing or crappy sewn on patches and all the other garbage thats usually on Denim & Supply shirts. Its just a very simple clean indigo dyed striped work shirt. It fits pretty true to size as well.post #18275 of 236841/29/14 at 8:58pmpost #18276 of 236841/29/14 at 9:13pmThe only good thing about Denim & Supply is that they actually sell it here in Toronto and it usually goes on sale at prices much lower than retail. Almost everything they make is really badly distressed in the worst way possible but every season they seem to put out one or two really nice pieces.
I recently bought this red/orange shawl collar cable knit sweater along with the indigo striped shirt. They were the only pieces that didnt have tattered American flags sewn all over the back and they fit right in with my other RRL pieces.
Sorry, back to RRL.post #18277 of 236841/29/14 at 10:13pmpost #18278 of 236841/29/14 at 10:50pmpost #18279 of 236841/29/14 at 10:50pmpost #18280 of 236841/29/14 at 10:57pmQuote:
I think it's from summer 2012. I'm mostly L. For this I had to switch to M. The body is not slim, rather boxy. Great jacket.post #18281 of 236841/29/14 at 11:00pmQuote:
Thats good to know. I want to be able to wear it over a few layers so that should work out well for me then. The repro WWII one I just sold measured about 21" in the chest and it was a bit too small to wear with anything other than a simple button down underneath.post #18282 of 236841/30/14 at 1:10ampost #18283 of 236841/30/14 at 1:36ampost #18284 of 236841/30/14 at 2:55amQuote:
Just to add to whats already been said, thats the Redon jacket from SS13 and I too sized down from a L to a M. Was perfect in the summer as a lightweight jacket in the evening and I've worn it as a layering piece a couple of times this winter too.post #18285 of 236841/30/14 at 6:04amBetter indigo sweater for wear from February through April/May?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1645 Active Users (415 Members and 1230 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 43 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 54 seconds ago
- › FS: Visvim Brigadier Boots size 9.5 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...