Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1218
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18257 of 238761/28/14 at 6:13pmpost #18258 of 238761/28/14 at 8:06pmpost #18259 of 238761/29/14 at 12:55amQuote:
This is great. The shirt, belt, and jeans, PS.... all RRL working wonderfully together. Now I want that belt. You could probably rebrand that shirt "Visvim indigo patched" and sell it for $6000.Quote:Originally Posted by boxdok
^ Unionmade deals has some pretty good deals but there customer service is horrible. I ordered LE slim fits on friday and i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. Also i purchased a shirt from them on the first day of there annual sale then i got email saying that shirt was sold out and not in stock anymore, this email was sent 5 days later. Then earlier this week i check and see that same exact shirt in the size I ordered and now it's listed at full price.
Last year I had an order cancelled and they even had the nerve of charging me $5 bucks for the cancellation. Never mind their measurements are quite often off.Quote:
Doubtfull. He doesn't charge that much for rather unexceptional vintage shirts. In fact RRL shop can be quite reasonable with his pricing. He does often have some very interesting pieces at good prices, and at one time he was an almost exclusively RRL vintage purist. Now, holy shit, he's selling polo blue label, Aboud, DKNY, Abercrombie, and, most eccentric of all, he's fabricated his own labels for certain pieces of whatever. Most unusual for a guy who refused to sell any RRL culled from factory outlets, including "bland and boring" raw selvedge USA made RRL jeans. Weird. Still, it's always worth checking what he's got every once in a while.
He's also dramatically dropped his prices on certain items like the bowery boots which he charged $900 for at one point, down $400 or so now. Too much competition from the those damn factory flippers I guess.post #18260 of 238761/29/14 at 5:42am
All 7 Items in the RRL "Empire" Series can be found on there website by searching RRL + Empire
The Surveyor Wallet, 2 Workshirts and a Belt go along in the series, which is neat. Me thinking I would have to invest on just the pants and the braces was silly! I have the Empire jacket coming to me this week!post #18261 of 238761/29/14 at 12:13pmpost #18262 of 238761/29/14 at 2:43pmpost #18263 of 238761/29/14 at 3:14pmpost #18264 of 238761/29/14 at 3:16pmpost #18265 of 238761/29/14 at 3:18pmpost #18266 of 238761/29/14 at 4:03pmpost #18267 of 238761/29/14 at 8:13pmpost #18268 of 238761/29/14 at 8:29pmpost #18269 of 238761/29/14 at 8:35pmpost #18270 of 238761/29/14 at 8:38pmQuote:
They said the p2p on the medium was 22" which should be fine as long as it doesnt slim way down in the body. Im pretty sure this is from a few years ago though so it should be ok. I have the khaki pleated denim jacket in medium and the fit is perfect for me and I believe its from around the same time. Its mostly only the really recent RRL stuff I find fits way too slim.
Its perfect timing because I just sold my repro WWII shawl collar denim jacket that this one is based off of. I always liked the look of this jacket. Im glad I happened to do an ebay search tonight.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Clarks Desert Boots 1 minute ago
- › What is the Retail Price for a Tom Ford Blazer and Scarf ?? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › leonard logsdail bespoke 12 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 15 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › deception 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...