Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1218
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18257 of 255671/28/14 at 6:13pmpost #18258 of 255671/28/14 at 8:06pmpost #18259 of 255671/29/14 at 12:55amQuote:
This is great. The shirt, belt, and jeans, PS.... all RRL working wonderfully together. Now I want that belt. You could probably rebrand that shirt "Visvim indigo patched" and sell it for $6000.Quote:Originally Posted by boxdok
^ Unionmade deals has some pretty good deals but there customer service is horrible. I ordered LE slim fits on friday and i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. Also i purchased a shirt from them on the first day of there annual sale then i got email saying that shirt was sold out and not in stock anymore, this email was sent 5 days later. Then earlier this week i check and see that same exact shirt in the size I ordered and now it's listed at full price.
Last year I had an order cancelled and they even had the nerve of charging me $5 bucks for the cancellation. Never mind their measurements are quite often off.Quote:
Doubtfull. He doesn't charge that much for rather unexceptional vintage shirts. In fact RRL shop can be quite reasonable with his pricing. He does often have some very interesting pieces at good prices, and at one time he was an almost exclusively RRL vintage purist. Now, holy shit, he's selling polo blue label, Aboud, DKNY, Abercrombie, and, most eccentric of all, he's fabricated his own labels for certain pieces of whatever. Most unusual for a guy who refused to sell any RRL culled from factory outlets, including "bland and boring" raw selvedge USA made RRL jeans. Weird. Still, it's always worth checking what he's got every once in a while.
He's also dramatically dropped his prices on certain items like the bowery boots which he charged $900 for at one point, down $400 or so now. Too much competition from the those damn factory flippers I guess.post #18260 of 255671/29/14 at 5:42am
All 7 Items in the RRL "Empire" Series can be found on there website by searching RRL + Empire
The Surveyor Wallet, 2 Workshirts and a Belt go along in the series, which is neat. Me thinking I would have to invest on just the pants and the braces was silly! I have the Empire jacket coming to me this week!post #18261 of 255671/29/14 at 12:13pmpost #18262 of 255671/29/14 at 2:43pmpost #18263 of 255671/29/14 at 3:14pmpost #18264 of 255671/29/14 at 3:16pmpost #18265 of 255671/29/14 at 3:18pmpost #18266 of 255671/29/14 at 4:03pmpost #18267 of 255671/29/14 at 8:13pmpost #18268 of 255671/29/14 at 8:29pmpost #18269 of 255671/29/14 at 8:35pmpost #18270 of 255671/29/14 at 8:38pmQuote:
They said the p2p on the medium was 22" which should be fine as long as it doesnt slim way down in the body. Im pretty sure this is from a few years ago though so it should be ok. I have the khaki pleated denim jacket in medium and the fit is perfect for me and I believe its from around the same time. Its mostly only the really recent RRL stuff I find fits way too slim.
Its perfect timing because I just sold my repro WWII shawl collar denim jacket that this one is based off of. I always liked the look of this jacket. Im glad I happened to do an ebay search tonight.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 46 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pure Blue Japan 31 (pics inside) 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?