Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1218
Styleforum Top Picks
This is great. The shirt, belt, and jeans, PS.... all RRL working wonderfully together. Now I want that belt. You could probably rebrand that shirt "Visvim indigo patched" and sell it for $6000.
^ Unionmade deals has some pretty good deals but there customer service is horrible. I ordered LE slim fits on friday and i have yet to receive any shipping confirmation. Also i purchased a shirt from them on the first day of there annual sale then i got email saying that shirt was sold out and not in stock anymore, this email was sent 5 days later. Then earlier this week i check and see that same exact shirt in the size I ordered and now it's listed at full price.
Last year I had an order cancelled and they even had the nerve of charging me $5 bucks for the cancellation. Never mind their measurements are quite often off.
Doubtfull. He doesn't charge that much for rather unexceptional vintage shirts. In fact RRL shop can be quite reasonable with his pricing. He does often have some very interesting pieces at good prices, and at one time he was an almost exclusively RRL vintage purist. Now, holy shit, he's selling polo blue label, Aboud, DKNY, Abercrombie, and, most eccentric of all, he's fabricated his own labels for certain pieces of whatever. Most unusual for a guy who refused to sell any RRL culled from factory outlets, including "bland and boring" raw selvedge USA made RRL jeans. Weird. Still, it's always worth checking what he's got every once in a while.
He's also dramatically dropped his prices on certain items like the bowery boots which he charged $900 for at one point, down $400 or so now. Too much competition from the those damn factory flippers I guess.
All 7 Items in the RRL "Empire" Series can be found on there website by searching RRL + Empire
The Surveyor Wallet, 2 Workshirts and a Belt go along in the series, which is neat. Me thinking I would have to invest on just the pants and the braces was silly! I have the Empire jacket coming to me this week!
They said the p2p on the medium was 22" which should be fine as long as it doesnt slim way down in the body. Im pretty sure this is from a few years ago though so it should be ok. I have the khaki pleated denim jacket in medium and the fit is perfect for me and I believe its from around the same time. Its mostly only the really recent RRL stuff I find fits way too slim.
Its perfect timing because I just sold my repro WWII shawl collar denim jacket that this one is based off of. I always liked the look of this jacket. Im glad I happened to do an ebay search tonight.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 22 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 25 minutes ago
- › Suits and Outerwear - Kiton, RLPL, Borrelli, Zileri - Cashmere,... 27 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 29 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Shirt Makers 29 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...