or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1214

post #18196 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

I was planning on snatching up the Limited Edition Olive slim Fits that came out late last year. But they just dropped a new pair of olive slim fits online with camo pocket bags. having a hard time deciding on which one.


 or


just grabbed the LE olives and will do a comparison once received against the bottom pair ive been rocking at least once a week

kinda want the STF LEs too but have too much indigo denim as is. have a pair of once washed low straights and the denim officer chinos both of which get zero wear frown.gif
post #18197 of 20052
Sale is still going on if they still have anything left in the store. Was able to get a pair of braces I've been eyeing for a while.
post #18198 of 20052

First Post! Whats Up from Canada!

Mixture of all Ralph Lauren!

post #18199 of 20052


Shirt sizing feels a little big
Edited by pvoytko - 1/25/14 at 2:32pm
post #18200 of 20052
I saw this from the latest Polo Ralph Lauren collection. I cant tell if I think its a cool idea, or the stupidest thing Ive ever seen.

post #18201 of 20052
Does anyone own these RRL cargo pants? Im curious about how they fit. I found a pair on ebay in 31x34 but the guy hasnt replied to my questions about measurements.



I would love to find a pair of cargo pants with an 11" rise and a tapered fit. I picked up a really nice looking Polo Ralph Lauren pair that just came out today but I am going to return them because they sit too low on my waist and the thighs are pretty tight. There are major downsides to riding a bicycle as often as I do.
post #18202 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by blufox View Post

First Post! Whats Up from Canada!


Mixture of all Ralph Lauren!



Hello from Canada as well. This makes me want that black cat fleece again.
post #18203 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits View Post

Does anyone own these RRL cargo pants? Im curious about how they fit. I found a pair on ebay in 31x34 but the guy hasnt replied to my questions about measurements.



I would love to find a pair of cargo pants with an 11" rise and a tapered fit. I picked up a really nice looking Polo Ralph Lauren pair that just came out today but I am going to return them because they sit too low on my waist and the thighs are pretty tight. There are major downsides to riding a bicycle as often as I do.

I have these. youll need to get them tapered. i picked a tagged 34, medium rise, plenty of room in waist and thigh, but leg is full. still need to get mine tapered. if you have an ass you or others behind you I guess, might have to deal with some crack from to time, assuming you ride hunched over.

i take a 34 in the selvedge officer chino and 35 in the rigid slim fit
post #18204 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by KushDryGoods View Post

Yea it fits true to size

So when does the in store sale end?
When I asked when it ended the sales rep told me until the stuff was sold. So I assume the sale goes on until they send the stuff to outlets.
post #18205 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post


just grabbed the LE olives and will do a comparison once received against the bottom pair ive been rocking at least once a week

kinda want the STF LEs too but have too much indigo denim as is. have a pair of once washed low straights and the denim officer chinos both of which get zero wear frown.gif

Just ordered a pair of LE olives on sale off unionmade. total was like 214. I'm guessing i will have two pairs of LE olive jeans in my wardrobe. You can never have enough jeans anyway. I was also tempted by the STF jeans but i decided to pass considering they are straight legs. All my RRl jeans are slim fits. I'm really liking those black on blue slim fits they have online that is made with Japanese Selvedge denim. I think it will go really well with all the indigo pieces they have out already. I will probably buy a pair whenever the next sale hits.

post #18206 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by potemkin_city_limits View Post

I saw this from the latest Polo Ralph Lauren collection. I cant tell if I think its a cool idea, or the stupidest thing Ive ever seen.


Part of the "Eco Lodge" group for blue label... I haven't seen it in person yet but seems pretty dope as a fun chambray.

There's a spring group called Desert Utility that's very similar to the RRL group last year with white & tan color schemes. Has a stitched eagle on the back of military shirt & jacket.
post #18207 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim View Post

Part of the "Eco Lodge" group for blue label... I haven't seen it in person yet but seems pretty dope as a fun chambray.

There's a spring group called Desert Utility that's very similar to the RRL group last year with white & tan color schemes. Has a stitched eagle on the back of military shirt & jacket.

Where do you find this information about collection names and stuff like that?

The shirt isnt too bad. I wasnt a fan of the buttons on the front though. I should have photographed both sides.
post #18208 of 20052
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I have these. youll need to get them tapered. i picked a tagged 34, medium rise, plenty of room in waist and thigh, but leg is full. still need to get mine tapered. if you have an ass you or others behind you I guess, might have to deal with some crack from to time, assuming you ride hunched over.

i take a 34 in the selvedge officer chino and 35 in the rigid slim fit

+1. they definitely dont taper off at the end.
post #18209 of 20052
Just got these Limited Edition shrink to fit Straight legs. Only 200 made. 16oz denim. Buy 2 sizes up to allow for shrinkage. $390.

These wont last long. Call me if you want a pair. We only have waist sz 30-38. Robert 917-432-6714 is my direct line or just call the Mansion and ask for me.
post #18210 of 20052
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread