or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1211

post #18151 of 20049
hangover 3 had a shot of ed helms ass in rrl denim
post #18152 of 20049
Knight and day is another tom cruise RRL fest
post #18153 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post

Knight and day is another tom cruise RRL fest

Shit that means I have to watch that terrible movie again if I want to see the RRL pieces? Tom Cruise must just love RRL. Ive seen candid photos of him wearing a lot of it in the past as well.
post #18154 of 20049

Dang I wish I had a RRL store near me so that I could have taken advantage of the recent sale. Closest one is in NY which is 2 hours away. Once my girlfriend gets an acceptance letter to med school she volunteered to find a job at RL. I don't know how employee discounts work, and if it is possible for me to use it, but if I could I will definitely try to find time to make a trip to NY.

post #18155 of 20049

Yeah celebrities in RRL is awesome.

 

Who wants to buy Kanye Wests favorite RRL henley? AT THIS PRICE YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO BUY IT.

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kanye-west-Fav-rrl-henley-Sold-out-new-without-tags-size-xl-/111245921435?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item19e6c60c9b

post #18156 of 20049
The new season is very nice; lots of indigo (no surprise there) but some slightly different styles for shirts and sweaters instead of the re-hash they've been doing for a few years now. Don't have any pics but I'm sure some of you have seen it already
post #18157 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix1891 View Post

Dang I wish I had a RRL store near me so that I could have taken advantage of the recent sale. Closest one is in NY which is 2 hours away. Once my girlfriend gets an acceptance letter to med school she volunteered to find a job at RL. I don't know how employee discounts work, and if it is possible for me to use it, but if I could I will definitely try to find time to make a trip to NY.

Employee discount is 50% off regular, and 40% off sale prices.

Edit: And I believe that employees are allowed to purchase for family members.
post #18158 of 20049
"this is the end" is another
post #18159 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post


I could kind of get away with it if it weren't so long. I've considered seeing if I can get it shortened since it's just sitting in the closet but I'd imagine my tailor will be scared.

 

tuck it in ;)

post #18160 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

tuck it in wink.gif

I'll try to get a pic of the LOLZ involved later today. Seinfeld puffy shirt steez.
post #18161 of 20049

Been digging a lot of RRL stuff.

 

Is there a site that has product pictures of previous collections (FW12, SS13, etc.)? Anybody have personal favorite pieces you want to post pics of?

 

Thanks.

post #18162 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Employee discount is 50% off regular, and 40% off sale prices.

Edit: And I believe that employees are allowed to purchase for family members.

Yea that is correct….. and whats great about the online shopping is that sometimes you get increased savings around the holidays or can stack the discounts. Same login works for Club Monaco as well because they are owned by RL 

post #18163 of 20049
I took a photo of my outfit today with the new half zip and watch cap. I kinda feel a bit silly taking these photos but oh well.


RRL watch cap
Polo Ralph Lauren plaid shirt
RRL merino half zip
H&M denim
post #18164 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by JilSlander View Post
 

Been digging a lot of RRL stuff.

 

Is there a site that has product pictures of previous collections (FW12, SS13, etc.)? Anybody have personal favorite pieces you want to post pics of?

 

Thanks.

 

Yes. There is a website called eBay and you should be able to find tons of stuffs from previous collections.

post #18165 of 20049
Quote:
Originally Posted by JilSlander View Post

Been digging a lot of RRL stuff.

Is there a site that has product pictures of previous collections (FW12, SS13, etc.)? Anybody have personal favorite pieces you want to post pics of?

Thanks.

Also, there are over 1200 pages in this thread. I recently started from the beginning and went through each page and saw hundreds of photos of the older collections. It is especially nice when people post the images from the RRL site directly rather than linking to the product page because then they import and stay here forever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread