Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 2:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1209
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18122 of 238771/21/14 at 9:14pmpost #18123 of 238771/21/14 at 9:27pmQuote:
Very cool. I used to own that same shirt. It fit a lot bigger than a lot of my other RRL shirts.post #18124 of 238771/21/14 at 9:34pmpost #18125 of 238771/21/14 at 9:39pmpost #18126 of 238771/21/14 at 9:46pmpost #18127 of 238771/21/14 at 9:52pmpost #18128 of 238771/21/14 at 9:56pmpost #18129 of 238771/21/14 at 10:10pmpost #18130 of 238771/21/14 at 10:13pmpost #18131 of 238771/22/14 at 12:16am
Dang I wish I had a RRL store near me so that I could have taken advantage of the recent sale. Closest one is in NY which is 2 hours away. Once my girlfriend gets an acceptance letter to med school she volunteered to find a job at RL. I don't know how employee discounts work, and if it is possible for me to use it, but if I could I will definitely try to find time to make a trip to NY.post #18132 of 238771/22/14 at 5:43am
Yeah celebrities in RRL is awesome.
Who wants to buy Kanye Wests favorite RRL henley? AT THIS PRICE YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO BUY IT.post #18133 of 238771/22/14 at 6:24ampost #18134 of 238771/22/14 at 7:41amQuote:Originally Posted by meowmix1891
Dang I wish I had a RRL store near me so that I could have taken advantage of the recent sale. Closest one is in NY which is 2 hours away. Once my girlfriend gets an acceptance letter to med school she volunteered to find a job at RL. I don't know how employee discounts work, and if it is possible for me to use it, but if I could I will definitely try to find time to make a trip to NY.
Employee discount is 50% off regular, and 40% off sale prices.
Edit: And I believe that employees are allowed to purchase for family members.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Vincero - Watches & Fine Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › SAINT LAURENT overdyed t-shirt 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...