Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 9:18 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1208post #18106 of 266441/21/14 at 12:41pmpost #18107 of 266441/21/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
I think that all my slim fits are slightly different sizes. For reference I own slim fit rigid bucklebacks, slim fit roper wash, slim fit slate blues, slim fit 1 wash and 2 pairs of regular slim fit rigid (yet to be properly broken in) and none are the same fit - there are slight differences throughout. They are all Japanese denim. They only ones I've had to alter are the roper wash and slate blues.post #18108 of 266441/21/14 at 12:47pmQuote:
Sweaters I got were all over the board. Different styles, but in some cases I doubt it's style specific. Well in the case of the hunting cardigan. Great sweater, especially considering the quality of a few of the others, but just ridiculously cut.post #18109 of 266441/21/14 at 12:59pmpost #18110 of 266441/21/14 at 1:12pmI'm home sick and bored so I figured this thread could use some more pics.
First is low straight rinsed in 31x32. Had these longer and I think I cold washed them thanks to dog essences.
Second pair is slim boot rinse in 32x32. Haven't worn them nearly as much but they seem to be breaking in faster. Hemmed them because they were dragging under my feet...not sure that was a good decision or not, probably because the only fit pics I can find are from Japanese dudes and those dudes can wear a +6 inseam and make it look good somehow. I do think I'm starting to prefer these over the low straights, though.
Boots are lucchese
Edited by grundletaint - 1/21/14 at 3:12pmpost #18111 of 266441/21/14 at 2:32pmpost #18112 of 266441/21/14 at 3:15pmQuote:
Wow...I never saw that. Definitely would have grabbed a couple if I saw them. I love it.post #18113 of 266441/21/14 at 4:04pmpost #18114 of 266441/21/14 at 4:08pmpost #18115 of 266441/21/14 at 4:49pmpost #18116 of 266441/21/14 at 4:49pmpost #18117 of 266441/21/14 at 5:03pmpost #18118 of 266441/21/14 at 6:03pmpost #18119 of 266441/21/14 at 6:05pmJust received my half zip merino wool sweater and tshirt I ordered from Ralph Lauren, as well as the watch cap I got from a guy on ebay, and a leather/canvas belt I got from a forum member. God damn its like Christmas for me today.
Like zissou mentioned a few pages back, the watch cap is quite thin but for me thats actually a real bonus. I have a few Klaxon Howl watch caps and they are quite heavy duty and are meant to be worn with a double fold so its nice to have a lighter weight option. It holds its shape really well.
I havene tried the tshirt yet but I am going to assume it will fit similar to my 93rd Division tshirt which felt too tight at first but loosened up to a perfect fit after an hour of wear.
The half zip sweater is the one thing I have been the most excited about since I first saw it. I love old motorcycle sweaters and this one has a very similar look. The wool is really nice and thick and the fit is spot on for me. The one downside I would say is that the collar isnt as tall as I had hoped so I cant really wear it flipped down but that could just be because its not broken in yet. All in all I would say I had a pretty damn good day.
Im still waiting on a few other RRL pieces I purchased over the past week like the Sanders will charcoal trench, a camo baseball hat, and the herringbone buffalo shirt jacket. I wish every week could be like this.post #18120 of 266441/21/14 at 8:34pmQuote:
Noticed this a few days ago.. He was wearing RRL throughout the whole movie, including a Serape workshirt and Fair Isle sweater.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Please give me your opinion on these Brooks Brothers glen plaid odd... 42 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › NWT Patagonia Men's Down Sweater - Medium 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding