Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:39 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1208
Styleforum Top Picks
I think that all my slim fits are slightly different sizes. For reference I own slim fit rigid bucklebacks, slim fit roper wash, slim fit slate blues, slim fit 1 wash and 2 pairs of regular slim fit rigid (yet to be properly broken in) and none are the same fit - there are slight differences throughout. They are all Japanese denim. They only ones I've had to alter are the roper wash and slate blues.
Sweaters I got were all over the board. Different styles, but in some cases I doubt it's style specific. Well in the case of the hunting cardigan. Great sweater, especially considering the quality of a few of the others, but just ridiculously cut.
First is low straight rinsed in 31x32. Had these longer and I think I cold washed them thanks to dog essences.
Second pair is slim boot rinse in 32x32. Haven't worn them nearly as much but they seem to be breaking in faster. Hemmed them because they were dragging under my feet...not sure that was a good decision or not, probably because the only fit pics I can find are from Japanese dudes and those dudes can wear a +6 inseam and make it look good somehow. I do think I'm starting to prefer these over the low straights, though.
Boots are lucchese
Edited by grundletaint - 1/21/14 at 3:12pm
Wow...I never saw that. Definitely would have grabbed a couple if I saw them. I love it.
Like zissou mentioned a few pages back, the watch cap is quite thin but for me thats actually a real bonus. I have a few Klaxon Howl watch caps and they are quite heavy duty and are meant to be worn with a double fold so its nice to have a lighter weight option. It holds its shape really well.
I havene tried the tshirt yet but I am going to assume it will fit similar to my 93rd Division tshirt which felt too tight at first but loosened up to a perfect fit after an hour of wear.
The half zip sweater is the one thing I have been the most excited about since I first saw it. I love old motorcycle sweaters and this one has a very similar look. The wool is really nice and thick and the fit is spot on for me. The one downside I would say is that the collar isnt as tall as I had hoped so I cant really wear it flipped down but that could just be because its not broken in yet. All in all I would say I had a pretty damn good day.
Im still waiting on a few other RRL pieces I purchased over the past week like the Sanders will charcoal trench, a camo baseball hat, and the herringbone buffalo shirt jacket. I wish every week could be like this.
Noticed this a few days ago.. He was wearing RRL throughout the whole movie, including a Serape workshirt and Fair Isle sweater.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Japan proxy 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...