Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:46 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1208post #18106 of 255271/21/14 at 12:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18107 of 255271/21/14 at 12:45pmQuote:
I think that all my slim fits are slightly different sizes. For reference I own slim fit rigid bucklebacks, slim fit roper wash, slim fit slate blues, slim fit 1 wash and 2 pairs of regular slim fit rigid (yet to be properly broken in) and none are the same fit - there are slight differences throughout. They are all Japanese denim. They only ones I've had to alter are the roper wash and slate blues.post #18108 of 255271/21/14 at 12:47pmQuote:
Sweaters I got were all over the board. Different styles, but in some cases I doubt it's style specific. Well in the case of the hunting cardigan. Great sweater, especially considering the quality of a few of the others, but just ridiculously cut.post #18109 of 255271/21/14 at 12:59pmpost #18110 of 255271/21/14 at 1:12pmI'm home sick and bored so I figured this thread could use some more pics.
First is low straight rinsed in 31x32. Had these longer and I think I cold washed them thanks to dog essences.
Second pair is slim boot rinse in 32x32. Haven't worn them nearly as much but they seem to be breaking in faster. Hemmed them because they were dragging under my feet...not sure that was a good decision or not, probably because the only fit pics I can find are from Japanese dudes and those dudes can wear a +6 inseam and make it look good somehow. I do think I'm starting to prefer these over the low straights, though.
Boots are lucchese
Edited by grundletaint - 1/21/14 at 3:12pmpost #18111 of 255271/21/14 at 2:32pmpost #18112 of 255271/21/14 at 3:15pmQuote:
Wow...I never saw that. Definitely would have grabbed a couple if I saw them. I love it.post #18113 of 255271/21/14 at 4:04pmpost #18114 of 255271/21/14 at 4:08pmpost #18115 of 255271/21/14 at 4:49pmpost #18116 of 255271/21/14 at 4:49pmpost #18117 of 255271/21/14 at 5:03pmpost #18118 of 255271/21/14 at 6:03pmpost #18119 of 255271/21/14 at 6:05pmJust received my half zip merino wool sweater and tshirt I ordered from Ralph Lauren, as well as the watch cap I got from a guy on ebay, and a leather/canvas belt I got from a forum member. God damn its like Christmas for me today.
Like zissou mentioned a few pages back, the watch cap is quite thin but for me thats actually a real bonus. I have a few Klaxon Howl watch caps and they are quite heavy duty and are meant to be worn with a double fold so its nice to have a lighter weight option. It holds its shape really well.
I havene tried the tshirt yet but I am going to assume it will fit similar to my 93rd Division tshirt which felt too tight at first but loosened up to a perfect fit after an hour of wear.
The half zip sweater is the one thing I have been the most excited about since I first saw it. I love old motorcycle sweaters and this one has a very similar look. The wool is really nice and thick and the fit is spot on for me. The one downside I would say is that the collar isnt as tall as I had hoped so I cant really wear it flipped down but that could just be because its not broken in yet. All in all I would say I had a pretty damn good day.
Im still waiting on a few other RRL pieces I purchased over the past week like the Sanders will charcoal trench, a camo baseball hat, and the herringbone buffalo shirt jacket. I wish every week could be like this.post #18120 of 255271/21/14 at 8:34pmQuote:
Noticed this a few days ago.. He was wearing RRL throughout the whole movie, including a Serape workshirt and Fair Isle sweater.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...