They are 33x32 unfortunately.
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1205
Styleforum Top Picks
I was disappointed with the quality and feel of the wool / poly blend material used for this shirt.
I actually liked the fabric. I presume 100% wool wouldn't be too practical for the shirt. I just got a jacket that serves a similar purpose (light quilted Barbour) so I am thinking of returning this one.
- Ben is a fucking boss. Great guy who was more than helpful to me as I tried on a few things.
- The entire team is incredibly nice and no surprise, they all dress damn well. One associate was wearing a great RRL chore coat that was reminiscent of older EG.
- The entire sale section is now 50% off already reduced pieces.
- Whoever is a XS/L/XL needs to go check out the sale section. It's a goldmine.
- New S/S14 lineup is beautiful. I'm a fan of the chore coats and denim jacket.
I highly recommend the store overall. Great customer service, everything is laid out pretty well, and the jewelry sections are awesome (a la Visvim/Hiroki turquoise rings/bracelets).
Folks, if anyone is interested in the wool officer chinos (32x32) and fair isle sweater in medium, send me a PM. I can sell them at the actual purchase price (~60% off), hence, I hope, posting this here rather than the B&S thread doesn't violate the SF rules. If no one is interested, back to the store they will go on Tuesday.
Anyone have any tips/tricks in how to care for indigo-dyed cotton products? Love the color and feel of the Indigo-dyed hoodie I recently got via the sale, but neglected to note just how much the dye bleeds. I literally had my friends and GF telling me I was looking sickly before we all noted it was the hoodie bleeding all over me. Will several cold water washes reduce this?
Send sale from the west broadway store. They were even nice enough to waive shipping. Dont know about the size runs but they had two different colorways. More that i think about it for the price i should have gotten both...
What was the regular price? What's the other colorway?