maybe someone can definitively confirm this - my understanding is they take a 5% commission on items sold...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1202
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyone seen these boots in-store?
Trying to figure out if they run TTS?
Those are made in Italy, very well made (by whom I have never been able to find out) and in my experience run large. Have three pair including a engineer (pull on) and have sized down a 1/2 on all three.
FWIW these can be gotten at deep discount
i have this pair and i love them, from the unconventional pocket placement to the drawstring cuffs. i never saw it on the website though, couldnt find it. mind posting a link? might want to buy another pair... shame its only that color (according to the SA that helped me).
i think someone mentioned this already but it could be that the tags fell off after being handled by customers instore. or in my case, i would sometimes take off the tags of items i want to keep and then change my mind later and sell it. of course, there's also your guess, the old "pass it off as new" jack move.
Here they are but in only 36x30 http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=22874586
Large in the calf or overall?
I phoned up one of the New York stores. Some really good deals out there. I had a great SA help me out and he even located a needle in a haystack piece.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What do you make of the buckle backs mate? Been after a raw pair for ages and I think these are close to what I'd like apart the wee pocket on the back of the right leg. I think that might bother me a bit on a pair of raw jeans for some reason. What's the fabric like?
I might as well let everyone know now since I'm sure there will be others asking about the empire buckle backs. The fit is pretty high waisted compared to other pants, almost like the deadstock road chinos from last season and they also have a super long inseam I'd say at least 36". Fabric feels nice and not too heavy so I should be able to wear them in summer as well and definitely has a different feel since they're hemp and cotton. Nice pant overall.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Pitti Uomo 87 in pictures 35 seconds ago
- › FS Unis Brown Leather Bomber, made in USA sz Small (fits 38 perfectly) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Getting Older- but Still want Quality Selvedge denim:... 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays