West Broadway RRL is having a 40% plus 40% off winter/fall collection today. not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1167post #17491 of 2766212/26/13 at 9:00ampost #17492 of 2766212/26/13 at 12:17pmpost #17493 of 2766212/26/13 at 12:19pmpost #17494 of 2766212/26/13 at 12:34pmpost #17495 of 2766212/26/13 at 2:16pmpost #17496 of 2766212/26/13 at 2:51pm
I sure do like this shirt:
Plus, use code Merry25 for an additional 25% off. Just ordered one for myself!post #17497 of 2766212/26/13 at 2:53pmQuote:
This is one that just happens to be down the street from my office, but it is an excellent store and they sell RRL online. Selection is limited.post #17498 of 2766212/26/13 at 3:12pmQuote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by Kroaker
This is one that just happens to be down the street from my office, but it is an excellent store and they sell RRL online. Selection is limited.
Thanks for all the tips (especially StagAustin - I didn't know about them and they got cool stuffs!) but still no joy on my item. If anybody else has any other pointers, I'm still looking and appreciative!post #17499 of 2766212/26/13 at 3:12pm
I just ordered the twill utility shirt for $55 on the post-christmas sale. What a deal!post #17500 of 2766212/26/13 at 4:34pmpost #17501 of 2766212/26/13 at 8:03pmpost #17502 of 2766212/26/13 at 9:39pmThe Frontier Work Pant is described on the website as having a "a selvedge-cut coin pocket", but I suspect it's just a copy & paste typo, and that the pants aren't selvedge at all. There are a couple of other pants with that typo that I think aren't selvedge either.
Can anyone confirm?
Also hoping someone can confirm my earlier question if the Thompson Work Chino has visible selvedge outseam?
Brett.post #17503 of 2766212/27/13 at 6:36amQuote:Originally Posted by joshmick
I just ordered the twill utility shirt for $55 on the post-christmas sale. What a deal!
How'd you manage $55? In-store?post #17504 of 2766212/27/13 at 6:47ampost #17505 of 2766212/27/13 at 9:37am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 10 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 11 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 18 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 19 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 20 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...