or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1167

post #17491 of 23986

West Broadway RRL is having a 40% plus 40% off winter/fall collection today. not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale...

post #17492 of 23986
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman View Post
 

West Broadway RRL is having a 40% plus 40% off winter/fall collection today. not sure if other RRL stores are having a similar sale...

Sick...Im in there!

post #17493 of 23986
Are there any online retailers that sell RRL? The RL online store is out of my size in something I've been hovering on and I can't seem to find anyone else who carries it.
post #17494 of 23986

^ Union Made for one also Malford & Sons (UK) and there are others......

 

Good luck

post #17495 of 23986
Frans Boone is another. I think Malford is just a reseller so won't have current season stock.
post #17496 of 23986

I sure do like this shirt:

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21362726&cp=2943767.29054996&ab=ln_nodivision_cs6_rrlsale&view=99&parentPage=family

 

Plus, use code Merry25 for an additional 25% off.  Just ordered one for myself!

post #17497 of 23986
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Are there any online retailers that sell RRL? The RL online store is out of my size in something I've been hovering on and I can't seem to find anyone else who carries it.

This is one that just happens to be down the street from my office, but it is an excellent store and they sell RRL online.  Selection is limited.

 

http://www.stagaustin.com/

post #17498 of 23986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post

^ Union Made for one also Malford & Sons (UK) and there are others......
Good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagger_On View Post

Frans Boone is another. I think Malford is just a reseller so won't have current season stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroaker View Post

This is one that just happens to be down the street from my office, but it is an excellent store and they sell RRL online.  Selection is limited.

http://www.stagaustin.com/

Thanks for all the tips (especially StagAustin - I didn't know about them and they got cool stuffs!) but still no joy on my item. If anybody else has any other pointers, I'm still looking and appreciative!
post #17499 of 23986
post #17500 of 23986
Would love this, but even at $675, it's still a bit steep for post Xmas personal shopping smile.gif

post #17501 of 23986

Just copped a pair of the deadstock chinos, Colchester braces, trapper hat, and Irving shirt in the after-Christmas sale online.  Seemingly some good prices and didn't want to wait anything out to see if it got any better (damn you boss chinos!  OOS by the time I saw the add'l 25%).

post #17502 of 23986
The Frontier Work Pant is described on the website as having a "a selvedge-cut coin pocket", but I suspect it's just a copy & paste typo, and that the pants aren't selvedge at all. There are a couple of other pants with that typo that I think aren't selvedge either.

Can anyone confirm?

Also hoping someone can confirm my earlier question if the Thompson Work Chino has visible selvedge outseam?

Thanks,
Brett.
post #17503 of 23986
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmick View Post
 

I just ordered the twill utility shirt for $55 on the post-christmas sale. What a deal!

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11745423&cp=2943767.13186933&ab=ln_nodivision_cs10_rrl&s=A-StorePrice-POLO&pg=2&parentPage=family

How'd you manage $55? In-store?

post #17504 of 23986
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

How'd you manage $55? In-store?

He ordered.

post #17505 of 23986
Anyone know if the 5-pocket rigid chino is the same as the frontier chino, but without the outseam flap?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread