Just bought the Union Rider denim wallet on RL.com ..Does anyone know if its the same wallet on display in the back of the Bleeker st store? I am hoping its just the lighting & camera
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1163post #17431 of 2553912/21/13 at 6:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17432 of 2553912/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #17433 of 2553912/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #17434 of 2553912/21/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Quote:
i took a 28. im a true to size 30, but take a 28 in all of my pants from RRL including the clyde rigid trousers, the rrl selvedge chinos, slim fit once wash in jeans and black slim fits. theyve stretched a ton in the butt but i havent washed to see about shrinkagepost #17435 of 2553912/22/13 at 3:51amQuote:
Have you got a link to the redon jacket, it was probably my favourite jacket from last year or did you mean this one? I think this one is actually similar to the Whitney jacket from last summer, which was a similar price. Can't wait to see this in the flesh, it looks awesome.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429766&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #17436 of 2553912/22/13 at 6:20ampost #17437 of 2553912/22/13 at 9:18ampost #17438 of 2553912/22/13 at 12:24pmpost #17439 of 2553912/22/13 at 12:43pmpost #17440 of 2553912/22/13 at 12:55pmpost #17441 of 2553912/22/13 at 1:12pmpost #17442 of 2553912/22/13 at 2:02pmpost #17443 of 2553912/22/13 at 2:10pmpost #17444 of 2553912/22/13 at 2:42pmpost #17445 of 2553912/22/13 at 2:54pmThe RRL faux Trialmaster/International is pretty well made. Feels a lot heavier than the Belstaff/Barbour equivalents.
Original retail was higher than the Barbour International but about the same as Belstaff.
The RRL one also had those two sammich pockets on the back.
I've seen the Polo versions. They're not quite as heavy feeling as the RRL but they're still pretty nice.
During markdown season, they're a good deal.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1565 Active Users (375 Members and 1190 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Official Alden Customization Thread ** 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 10 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...