Just bought the Union Rider denim wallet on RL.com ..Does anyone know if its the same wallet on display in the back of the Bleeker st store? I am hoping its just the lighting & camera
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:02 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1163
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17432 of 2343712/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #17433 of 2343712/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #17434 of 2343712/21/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Quote:
i took a 28. im a true to size 30, but take a 28 in all of my pants from RRL including the clyde rigid trousers, the rrl selvedge chinos, slim fit once wash in jeans and black slim fits. theyve stretched a ton in the butt but i havent washed to see about shrinkagepost #17435 of 2343712/22/13 at 3:51amQuote:
Have you got a link to the redon jacket, it was probably my favourite jacket from last year or did you mean this one? I think this one is actually similar to the Whitney jacket from last summer, which was a similar price. Can't wait to see this in the flesh, it looks awesome.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429766&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #17436 of 2343712/22/13 at 6:20ampost #17437 of 2343712/22/13 at 9:18ampost #17438 of 2343712/22/13 at 12:24pmpost #17439 of 2343712/22/13 at 12:43pmpost #17440 of 2343712/22/13 at 12:55pmpost #17441 of 2343712/22/13 at 1:12pmpost #17442 of 2343712/22/13 at 2:02pmpost #17443 of 2343712/22/13 at 2:10pmpost #17444 of 2343712/22/13 at 2:42pmpost #17445 of 2343712/22/13 at 2:54pmThe RRL faux Trialmaster/International is pretty well made. Feels a lot heavier than the Belstaff/Barbour equivalents.
Original retail was higher than the Barbour International but about the same as Belstaff.
The RRL one also had those two sammich pockets on the back.
I've seen the Polo versions. They're not quite as heavy feeling as the RRL but they're still pretty nice.
During markdown season, they're a good deal.
- The Official RRL Thread
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Currently, there are 1781 Active Users (429 Members and 1352 Guests)
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Brooks Brothers Artisanal Shirts, Blue & White, Retail $278 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan