Just bought the Union Rider denim wallet on RL.com ..Does anyone know if its the same wallet on display in the back of the Bleeker st store? I am hoping its just the lighting & camera
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 11:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1163post #17431 of 2675612/21/13 at 6:00pmpost #17432 of 2675612/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #17433 of 2675612/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #17434 of 2675612/21/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Quote:
i took a 28. im a true to size 30, but take a 28 in all of my pants from RRL including the clyde rigid trousers, the rrl selvedge chinos, slim fit once wash in jeans and black slim fits. theyve stretched a ton in the butt but i havent washed to see about shrinkagepost #17435 of 2675612/22/13 at 3:51amQuote:
Have you got a link to the redon jacket, it was probably my favourite jacket from last year or did you mean this one? I think this one is actually similar to the Whitney jacket from last summer, which was a similar price. Can't wait to see this in the flesh, it looks awesome.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429766&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #17436 of 2675612/22/13 at 6:20ampost #17437 of 2675612/22/13 at 9:18ampost #17438 of 2675612/22/13 at 12:24pmpost #17439 of 2675612/22/13 at 12:43pmpost #17440 of 2675612/22/13 at 12:55pmpost #17441 of 2675612/22/13 at 1:12pmpost #17442 of 2675612/22/13 at 2:02pmpost #17443 of 2675612/22/13 at 2:10pmpost #17444 of 2675612/22/13 at 2:42pmpost #17445 of 2675612/22/13 at 2:54pmThe RRL faux Trialmaster/International is pretty well made. Feels a lot heavier than the Belstaff/Barbour equivalents.
Original retail was higher than the Barbour International but about the same as Belstaff.
The RRL one also had those two sammich pockets on the back.
I've seen the Polo versions. They're not quite as heavy feeling as the RRL but they're still pretty nice.
During markdown season, they're a good deal.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 874 Active Users (118 Members and 756 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › I'm steamed: Half-canvassed Jos A Bank suit is fused and bubbling 8 minutes ago
- › Dylan & Son - Singapore - BEWARE! 10 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 13 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 21 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 24 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 28 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 29 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 31 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...