Just bought the Union Rider denim wallet on RL.com ..Does anyone know if its the same wallet on display in the back of the Bleeker st store? I am hoping its just the lighting & camera
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1163
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17432 of 2387412/21/13 at 6:17pmpost #17433 of 2387412/21/13 at 6:53pmpost #17434 of 2387412/21/13 at 8:16pmQuote:Quote:
i took a 28. im a true to size 30, but take a 28 in all of my pants from RRL including the clyde rigid trousers, the rrl selvedge chinos, slim fit once wash in jeans and black slim fits. theyve stretched a ton in the butt but i havent washed to see about shrinkagepost #17435 of 2387412/22/13 at 3:51amQuote:
Have you got a link to the redon jacket, it was probably my favourite jacket from last year or did you mean this one? I think this one is actually similar to the Whitney jacket from last summer, which was a similar price. Can't wait to see this in the flesh, it looks awesome.
http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=29429766&cp=11588650.12145641&ab=ln_men_cs2_seeall&view=99&parentPage=familypost #17436 of 2387412/22/13 at 6:20ampost #17437 of 2387412/22/13 at 9:18ampost #17438 of 2387412/22/13 at 12:24pmpost #17439 of 2387412/22/13 at 12:43pmpost #17440 of 2387412/22/13 at 12:55pmpost #17441 of 2387412/22/13 at 1:12pmpost #17442 of 2387412/22/13 at 2:02pmpost #17443 of 2387412/22/13 at 2:10pmpost #17444 of 2387412/22/13 at 2:42pmpost #17445 of 2387412/22/13 at 2:54pmThe RRL faux Trialmaster/International is pretty well made. Feels a lot heavier than the Belstaff/Barbour equivalents.
Original retail was higher than the Barbour International but about the same as Belstaff.
The RRL one also had those two sammich pockets on the back.
I've seen the Polo versions. They're not quite as heavy feeling as the RRL but they're still pretty nice.
During markdown season, they're a good deal.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1378 Active Users (286 Members and 1092 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Visvim Mesa Moc Folk, Brown Bison Leather, Sz 11, 100% Authentic 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HEARD THE NEWS, PREPPY? IT'S THE $25 HERMES BLOW-OUT -- ONLY FOUR... 13 minutes ago
- › Charles Tyrwhitt Reviews and Fitting 16 minutes ago
- › New gap denim 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...