or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1163

post #17431 of 20943

I'm hoping there's some better washed denim jackets.

For whatever reason I just have no fucking patience for a raw jacket. Pants, of course, But something about a raw jacket I just can't fuck with. It would probably break in quicker and better, but, I dunno.

Still really pissed the L of the lot 21 black jacket was soo tiny. That thing was perfect other than the fit ha.

post #17432 of 20943
Just spent the past 30mins trying to find that Chinese website with all the fake RRL stuff for sale. If anyone has it handy please post the link here - I could do with a laugh.
post #17433 of 20943

If you want a laugh, read the last few posts in the Red Wing thread.

post #17434 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

If you want a laugh, read the last few posts in the Red Wing thread.

Making friends huh? happy.gif
post #17435 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post
 

I am loving this Denim Supply cardigan 

 

 

Nice. it looks like the pic the model had from the website.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-16018299_standard_dt.jpg

 

How much did you get it for if you dont mind? I cant find that color in a small anywhere. Anyway, You guys probably are aware of this but you can get an extra 25% off sale prices today on Polo with the code "RETAILMENOT25"


Edited by papillo - 12/20/13 at 9:56am
post #17436 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by papillo View Post

How much did you get it for if you dont mind? I cant find that color in a small anywhere. Anyway, You guys probably are aware of this but you cant get an extra 25% off sale prices today on Polo with the code "RETAILMENOT25"

Awesome thanks.
Just ordered some C&J frankenmunks.
post #17437 of 20943

Just curious about sweater fits.  Obviously it depends on the particular style, but would you say RRL sweaters are a standard fit (IE like J. Crew) or more tailored than that?  If more tailored, would you say slightly more tailored or a lot more tailored?

post #17438 of 20943

Are all the RRL Cardigan's cut short this season, ordered one earlier and returned because it hit right at or a little below belt line. Prefer a little longer look.

 

Thanks and have fun.

post #17439 of 20943

Well I may have taken my last shot at RRL, 2/3 of what I bought this season ended up going back....I had fit and quality issues LOL

and what I ended up keeping is not as well made as what I have purchased be for....

 

FWIW

post #17440 of 20943

not sure what season.  

 

post #17441 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by papillo View Post
 

 

Nice. it looks like the pic the model had from the website.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/graphics/product_images/pPOLO2-16018299_standard_dt.jpg

 

How much did you get it for if you dont mind? I cant find that color in a small anywhere. Anyway, You guys probably are aware of this but you can get an extra 25% off sale prices today on Polo with the code "RETAILMENOT25"

I had it in my eBay watch list for $144 for a few weeks & then suddenly it popped on RL.COM for $89 & I bought it there.  Its def worth the money so if u find one in ur size def jump on it.  EBay has em in larges -xxl for around $150

post #17442 of 20943

Does anyone know if this is made in Italy?

 

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24430706

post #17443 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

Does anyone know if this is made in Italy?

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24430706

I'm guessing China due to it being listed "Imported" and the S/ML/XL sizing.
post #17444 of 20943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post

Are all the RRL Cardigan's cut short this season, ordered one earlier and returned because it hit right at or a little below belt line. Prefer a little longer look.

Thanks and have fun.
They might stretch in length as you wear it. Especially if it has pockets and you rest your hands there a lot. I didn't notice any overall difference in cut this season. May vary by style.
post #17445 of 20943

Thanks, been ongoing with RRL lately, have access to a store but just don't take the time to use it.....Maybe pop in after the 1st.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread