or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1156

post #17326 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

I think they delete me on purpose too. I never get emails anymore despite giving them my email every time.
Woodbury polo store doesn't get psr anymore so no 75% off rack. The psr store is a consistent 50% with no coupons lately. There's been a total of about two weeks since they opened where it was 75% off. The premium outlet VIP coupons are always better than the RL coupons when they have them


I haven't been to Woodbury since I moved down to Atlanta, so about a year. It sounds like things have changed a bit. Planning on taking a trip up there when visiting family for the holidays. Anything I should keep mind? Thanks in advance.

post #17327 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post


I haven't been to Woodbury since I moved down to Atlanta, so about a year. It sounds like things have changed a bit. Planning on taking a trip up there when visiting family for the holidays. Anything I should keep mind? Thanks in advance.

Nothing to keep in mind, just check out the PSR and accessories stores. Polo store isnt worth the time
post #17328 of 20947

^ Cool. Is the PSR store housed within the Polo Store or is it its own shop? Appreciate the heads up, Dave.

post #17329 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post

^ Cool. Is the PSR store housed within the Polo Store or is it its own shop? Appreciate the heads up, Dave.

Its its own shop. Next to North Face
post #17330 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Its its own shop. Next to North Face

I was in Woodbury outlet a couple of weeks ago and only found RRL at at one side of the RL Shop,I did not know that they had a separate shop ?

I asked a few of the sales assistants at the Polo shop but no one had a clue what I was talking about!
post #17331 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad19620 View Post


I was in Woodbury outlet a couple of weeks ago and only found RRL at at one side of the RL Shop,I did not know that they had a separate shop ?

I asked a few of the sales assistants at the Polo shop but no one had a clue what I was talking about!

Lol. I always find that really weird. I have never been into a Polo store and had anybody know WTF RRL is.

I understand in most of the standard polo stores and outlets they are simply there to put clothes on shelves and get a paycheck, but still, you'd think working in that environment you'd occasionally come across something with RRL written on it or hear enough people talk about it.

post #17332 of 20947

Idk, nobody knows what RRL is at the Polo stores. Remember they're 18 year old bros who just graduated from Hollister.

post #17333 of 20947
its the worst when the employees at the outlets give you funny looks when you ask where the RRL is? -__-
post #17334 of 20947
Picked up the Black Slim Fits in 32x34 for $190 and they mistakenly shipped a 29x34. Now there are no 32x34 in stock...
post #17335 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sym View Post

Picked up the Black Slim Fits in 32x34 for $190 and they mistakenly shipped a 29x34. Now there are no 32x34 in stock...

If you're near a Polo store that carries RRL, take the jeans in to them and explain what happened. They will be able to assist you.

post #17336 of 20947
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post
 

If you're near a Polo store that carries RRL, take the jeans in to them and explain what happened. They will be able to assist you.


i second that. if you can go to a RRL store, it may be even better.  the SA can always call around the country to see if they really have it.  i think like most businesses, store and online are two different entities and dont always know each others inventories.

post #17337 of 20947
Not close to an RRL store at all, in Canada. Tried calling RL.com and they located a pair in a NY store, rep called but the manager didn't want to help.
post #17338 of 20947

Damn..just when I was gonna make a purchase...OOS in my size...items are going quick this season...!

post #17339 of 20947

does anybody recognize if these boots are rrl ?Intel(R) JPEG Library, version 1,5,4,36

post #17340 of 20947
Anybody have sizing advice on the Meyers leather jacket? Should one go normal size or size down one?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread