Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1152
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17267 of 2555312/13/13 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!
Where did you guys go? I never know of anywhere to get RRL stuff in person.
I'm not reseller but it would be cool to buy something in person.post #17268 of 2555312/13/13 at 3:39pmQuote:
soiffer haskin in nyc. twice a year they have a "sample" sale with all sizes. runs for 3-5 days. starts off with 70% off retail and ends with 80% off on the last day. sunday is the last day.post #17269 of 2555312/13/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
Gotchya. Thanks for the info!
I'm about 3.5 from the city so it's a possibility.post #17270 of 2555312/13/13 at 3:44pmpost #17271 of 2555312/13/13 at 3:58pmpost #17272 of 2555312/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #17273 of 2555312/13/13 at 4:22pmpost #17274 of 2555312/13/13 at 5:12pmpost #17275 of 2555312/13/13 at 5:25pmpost #17276 of 2555312/13/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
it starts are whatever they want it to start at pretty much. they decide the next days markdown the night before based on how much they got rid of that day. there really wasnt jack shit to choose from when i got in there an hour after opening. given that theyre both crapshoots anyway, woodbury has more stuff at better prices to be honestpost #17277 of 2555312/13/13 at 6:59pm
like i said above i got there an hour after opening so i dont know what was gone already but there was 3 pairs of raw slim straights and a pair of 1922 bucklebacks and thats it for raw or rinsed. all the other jeans were heavily washed slim bootcut or low straight or washed olive for about $125post #17278 of 2555312/13/13 at 10:29pmpost #17279 of 2555312/13/13 at 10:40pmpost #17280 of 2555312/14/13 at 4:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
it starts are whatever they want it to start at pretty much. they decide the next days markdown the night before based on how much they got rid of that day. there really wasnt jack shit to choose from when i got in there an hour after opening. given that theyre both crapshoots anyway, woodbury has more stuff at better prices to be honest
damn. now i want to go to woodbury. i got a RRL becker jacket and a three RRL shirts at 70% off yesterday. seemed like a great deal to me - would one be able to get a RRL shirt at woodbury for 60 bucks?
i'll probably head back to look at a few jackets with more percentage off today. can potentially save another 100 bucks on a jacket.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 32 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › NWT ISAIA windowpane plaid sport jacket EU52R 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...