Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:36 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1152
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17267 of 2386812/13/13 at 3:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!
Where did you guys go? I never know of anywhere to get RRL stuff in person.
I'm not reseller but it would be cool to buy something in person.post #17268 of 2386812/13/13 at 3:39pmQuote:
soiffer haskin in nyc. twice a year they have a "sample" sale with all sizes. runs for 3-5 days. starts off with 70% off retail and ends with 80% off on the last day. sunday is the last day.post #17269 of 2386812/13/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
Gotchya. Thanks for the info!
I'm about 3.5 from the city so it's a possibility.post #17270 of 2386812/13/13 at 3:44pmpost #17271 of 2386812/13/13 at 3:58pmpost #17272 of 2386812/13/13 at 4:03pmpost #17273 of 2386812/13/13 at 4:22pmpost #17274 of 2386812/13/13 at 5:12pmpost #17275 of 2386812/13/13 at 5:25pmpost #17276 of 2386812/13/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
it starts are whatever they want it to start at pretty much. they decide the next days markdown the night before based on how much they got rid of that day. there really wasnt jack shit to choose from when i got in there an hour after opening. given that theyre both crapshoots anyway, woodbury has more stuff at better prices to be honestpost #17277 of 2386812/13/13 at 6:59pm
like i said above i got there an hour after opening so i dont know what was gone already but there was 3 pairs of raw slim straights and a pair of 1922 bucklebacks and thats it for raw or rinsed. all the other jeans were heavily washed slim bootcut or low straight or washed olive for about $125post #17278 of 2386812/13/13 at 10:29pmpost #17279 of 2386812/13/13 at 10:40pmpost #17280 of 2386812/14/13 at 4:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
it starts are whatever they want it to start at pretty much. they decide the next days markdown the night before based on how much they got rid of that day. there really wasnt jack shit to choose from when i got in there an hour after opening. given that theyre both crapshoots anyway, woodbury has more stuff at better prices to be honest
damn. now i want to go to woodbury. i got a RRL becker jacket and a three RRL shirts at 70% off yesterday. seemed like a great deal to me - would one be able to get a RRL shirt at woodbury for 60 bucks?
i'll probably head back to look at a few jackets with more percentage off today. can potentially save another 100 bucks on a jacket.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Help me find this jacket 15 minutes ago
- › New Fashion Wholesalers or Dropshippers? 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 22 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 23 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 26 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 28 minutes ago
- › GUIDI 792Z (Size 44-45) 29 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...