or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1152

post #17266 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post

hopefully! yeah in terms of denim and chinos there was a good amount, but for tops there wasnt a great selection. did u end up getting anything?

No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!
post #17267 of 22046

I made out with a faded navy merino shawl cardigan. there were a few floating around in the women's section. otherwise, not a great selection. 

post #17268 of 22046
post #17269 of 22046
Were there any raw or rinsed denims?
post #17270 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!

 

Where did you guys go? I never know of anywhere to get RRL stuff in person.
I'm not reseller but it would be cool to buy something in person.

post #17271 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

 

Where did you guys go? I never know of anywhere to get RRL stuff in person.
I'm not reseller but it would be cool to buy something in person.


soiffer haskin in nyc.  twice a year they have a "sample" sale with all sizes.  runs for 3-5 days.  starts off with 70% off retail and ends with 80% off on the last day.  sunday is the last day.

post #17272 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorman View Post
 


soiffer haskin in nyc.  twice a year they have a "sample" sale with all sizes.  runs for 3-5 days.  starts off with 70% off retail and ends with 80% off on the last day.  sunday is the last day.

 

Gotchya. Thanks for the info!

I'm about 3.5 from the city so it's a possibility.

post #17273 of 22046
^^ Monday is the last day. There wasn't much there today so I imagine the pickings will be slim by then.
post #17274 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

^^ Monday is the last day. There wasn't much there today so I imagine the pickings will be slim by then.

my bad. monday is the last day indeed...

post #17275 of 22046

is this sale at all locations or just in NY? I might have to pop into the Denver store this weekend, if so.

post #17276 of 22046

I thought it started at 60% off. I'd clean em out at 70% off. Too bad I can't be bothered going up to NYC this time of year.

post #17277 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmick View Post

is this sale at all locations or just in NY? I might have to pop into the Denver store this weekend, if so.

It's not at a retail location. It's a space they get to have this specific sale. In short, only in NY.
post #17278 of 22046

Duly noted, thanks!

post #17279 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

I thought it started at 60% off. I'd clean em out at 70% off. Too bad I can't be bothered going up to NYC this time of year.

it starts are whatever they want it to start at pretty much. they decide the next days markdown the night before based on how much they got rid of that day. there really wasnt jack shit to choose from when i got in there an hour after opening. given that theyre both crapshoots anyway, woodbury has more stuff at better prices to be honest
post #17280 of 22046
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

Were there any raw or rinsed denims?

like i said above i got there an hour after opening so i dont know what was gone already but there was 3 pairs of raw slim straights and a pair of 1922 bucklebacks and thats it for raw or rinsed. all the other jeans were heavily washed slim bootcut or low straight or washed olive for about $125
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread