Not a problem...glad u scored 1 in ur size. The price is actually pretty good at $114
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1151post #17251 of 2387512/12/13 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17252 of 2387512/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #17253 of 2387512/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #17254 of 2387512/12/13 at 6:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by subdivideQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
from another forum...Empire State.
Dave, I'm gonna have to disagree. I am liking that varsity!
Interesting they are bringing the black cat back this season. I mentioned this before but the indian head patch jkt that came out last year, a matching hat dropped a season later as well.
Hi Deez, thanks for posting these images. What other RRL forum threads are out there on the internet? I've only seen this one and the RRL rodeo thread on superfuture. Thanks!
I posted parts of the look book on Nike talk the other day I'm not gonna post the whole thing because my sa's asked me not too but just a few things I thought would garner attention also the new stuff starts hitting stores dec 16post #17255 of 2387512/12/13 at 6:25pmpost #17256 of 2387512/12/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
How much did you end up spending including shipping? If you're not comfortable sharing here, feel free to PM me.post #17257 of 2387512/12/13 at 6:48pmpost #17258 of 2387512/12/13 at 8:09pmQuote:It was $185 give or take a few bucks. I had paid that same amount when I bought it on sale from RL so I'm happy. Two day Fedex shipping too which is sweet.
Edited by Kensington - 12/12/13 at 8:23pmpost #17259 of 2387512/13/13 at 2:02ampost #17260 of 2387512/13/13 at 8:34ampost #17261 of 2387512/13/13 at 8:36amQuote:
Good seeing you again (briefly) too deez. Rather underwhelming selection imo - not like the bounty last time. Maybe the spring sale will be more impressive?post #17262 of 2387512/13/13 at 8:39amQuote:
hopefully! yeah in terms of denim and chinos there was a good amount, but for tops there wasnt a great selection. did u end up getting anything?post #17263 of 2387512/13/13 at 8:43amQuote:
No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!post #17264 of 2387512/13/13 at 9:22ampost #17265 of 2387512/13/13 at 10:21amsome used RRL on etsy for a good price
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1273 Active Users (268 Members and 1005 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 12 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 13 minutes ago
- › Brand New Epaulet Monochrome White Leather Hi Tops - Sz US 9 (EU 42) 16 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 19 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...