Not a problem...glad u scored 1 in ur size. The price is actually pretty good at $114
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1151post #17251 of 2556212/12/13 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17252 of 2556212/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #17253 of 2556212/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #17254 of 2556212/12/13 at 6:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by subdivideQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
from another forum...Empire State.
Dave, I'm gonna have to disagree. I am liking that varsity!
Interesting they are bringing the black cat back this season. I mentioned this before but the indian head patch jkt that came out last year, a matching hat dropped a season later as well.
Hi Deez, thanks for posting these images. What other RRL forum threads are out there on the internet? I've only seen this one and the RRL rodeo thread on superfuture. Thanks!
I posted parts of the look book on Nike talk the other day I'm not gonna post the whole thing because my sa's asked me not too but just a few things I thought would garner attention also the new stuff starts hitting stores dec 16post #17255 of 2556212/12/13 at 6:25pmpost #17256 of 2556212/12/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
How much did you end up spending including shipping? If you're not comfortable sharing here, feel free to PM me.post #17257 of 2556212/12/13 at 6:48pmpost #17258 of 2556212/12/13 at 8:09pmQuote:It was $185 give or take a few bucks. I had paid that same amount when I bought it on sale from RL so I'm happy. Two day Fedex shipping too which is sweet.
Edited by Kensington - 12/12/13 at 8:23pmpost #17259 of 2556212/13/13 at 2:02ampost #17260 of 2556212/13/13 at 8:34ampost #17261 of 2556212/13/13 at 8:36amQuote:
Good seeing you again (briefly) too deez. Rather underwhelming selection imo - not like the bounty last time. Maybe the spring sale will be more impressive?post #17262 of 2556212/13/13 at 8:39amQuote:
hopefully! yeah in terms of denim and chinos there was a good amount, but for tops there wasnt a great selection. did u end up getting anything?post #17263 of 2556212/13/13 at 8:43amQuote:
No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!post #17264 of 2556212/13/13 at 9:22ampost #17265 of 2556212/13/13 at 10:21amsome used RRL on etsy for a good price
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1351 Active Users (320 Members and 1031 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › TOM FORD Skyfall Sharkskin Grey Pick & Pick O'Connor Fit Y Suit 50C... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?