Not a problem...glad u scored 1 in ur size. The price is actually pretty good at $114
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 3:25 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1151post #17251 of 2368412/12/13 at 3:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17252 of 2368412/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #17253 of 2368412/12/13 at 5:06pmpost #17254 of 2368412/12/13 at 6:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by subdivideQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
from another forum...Empire State.
Dave, I'm gonna have to disagree. I am liking that varsity!
Interesting they are bringing the black cat back this season. I mentioned this before but the indian head patch jkt that came out last year, a matching hat dropped a season later as well.
Hi Deez, thanks for posting these images. What other RRL forum threads are out there on the internet? I've only seen this one and the RRL rodeo thread on superfuture. Thanks!
I posted parts of the look book on Nike talk the other day I'm not gonna post the whole thing because my sa's asked me not too but just a few things I thought would garner attention also the new stuff starts hitting stores dec 16post #17255 of 2368412/12/13 at 6:25pmpost #17256 of 2368412/12/13 at 6:31pmQuote:
How much did you end up spending including shipping? If you're not comfortable sharing here, feel free to PM me.post #17257 of 2368412/12/13 at 6:48pmpost #17258 of 2368412/12/13 at 8:09pmQuote:It was $185 give or take a few bucks. I had paid that same amount when I bought it on sale from RL so I'm happy. Two day Fedex shipping too which is sweet.
Edited by Kensington - 12/12/13 at 8:23pmpost #17259 of 2368412/13/13 at 2:02ampost #17260 of 2368412/13/13 at 8:34ampost #17261 of 2368412/13/13 at 8:36amQuote:
Good seeing you again (briefly) too deez. Rather underwhelming selection imo - not like the bounty last time. Maybe the spring sale will be more impressive?post #17262 of 2368412/13/13 at 8:39amQuote:
hopefully! yeah in terms of denim and chinos there was a good amount, but for tops there wasnt a great selection. did u end up getting anything?post #17263 of 2368412/13/13 at 8:43amQuote:
No I didn't get anything in the end. I initially had both those black cats (size mediums) but just couldn't be arsed with it all. I was hoping there would be some cordovan shoes/boots but no such luck. Saw there were some nice tweed jackets and things in smaller sizes. What the heck were those denim(type) jacket things in XL - really weird looking nautical things?!post #17264 of 2368412/13/13 at 9:22ampost #17265 of 2368412/13/13 at 10:21amsome used RRL on etsy for a good price
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1630 Active Users (406 Members and 1224 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 34 seconds ago
- › Zegna "Trofeo" Lightweight Wool Summer Pattern Sportcoat Size 36! 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 3 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...