or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1151

post #17251 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

You guys are already beasting stuff for Spring when it's not even Winter yet?

None of that stuff looks appealing. Maybe it's the photographs/photography style. Or RL is getting lazy.

Truth
post #17252 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrlgambler View Post

 

 

Nice fit pic Baldomero,  I'm going to have to recycle this look sometime soon!

Thanks homie.

post #17253 of 20944
hey does anyone have this RRL crawford tweed coat?

http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/PoloGSI/s7-1031638_lifestyle?wid=2000&hei=2000

I usually wear M for almost all brands, but I don't know if I should get M for this coat
I've heard RRL coat runs larger than standard size

please help me out

thank you
post #17254 of 20944
Does RRL release an indigo patterned shirt yearly? One of my biggest regrets was that I didn't keep the Star Iron ore shirt I had ordered because I already had a similar style shirt. I know they have a polka dotted one this fall/winter but it didn't have the nice pocket details the star iron one had.
post #17255 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Does RRL release an indigo patterned shirt yearly? One of my biggest regrets was that I didn't keep the Star Iron ore shirt I had ordered because I already had a similar style shirt. I know they have a polka dotted one this fall/winter but it didn't have the nice pocket details the star iron one had.

I wish the same thing everyday.  There was one on eBay last week with a starting bid of $230 if i remember right but in a medium.  I am always on the look out for that shirt or anything like it from them...

 

  This site has a small available http://www.e35shop.com/products/double-rl-iron-ore-shirt-indigo-star-print

post #17256 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post

Does RRL release an indigo patterned shirt yearly? One of my biggest regrets was that I didn't keep the Star Iron ore shirt I had ordered because I already had a similar style shirt. I know they have a polka dotted one this fall/winter but it didn't have the nice pocket details the star iron one had.

I have the Star Iron shirt from this year and It's my favorite pickup this year. last year, I think they offered the Star Iron shirt in black,every time I think about I kick myself for passing on it

post #17257 of 20944

I was wondering if rl_shop or goldlabelny are members here. I think they are but I can't remember their usernames.

post #17258 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post

I wish the same thing everyday.  There was one on eBay last week with a starting bid of $230 if i remember right but in a medium.  I am always on the look out for that shirt or anything like it from them...

  This site has a small available http://www.e35shop.com/products/double-rl-iron-ore-shirt-indigo-star-print
Thanks so much for sharing that link man. I contacted the store and they gave me a price reduction. Same price as when I had originally bought it from RL. You just made my day. Looks like there is still a medium left if someone is interested.
post #17259 of 20944
^ Don't think so. There are some resellers here but not those two.
post #17260 of 20944
Has anyone worn the cashmere waffle knit sweaters for more than a season or so? I bought it, but exchanged for the charcoal lambswool as those are more my style, but the SA claimed the cashmere waffle knit was among the "best thing RRL sold'. I don't have any waffle knits know, so curious as to how people wear them.
post #17261 of 20944

That site is wack

 

http://www.e35shop.com/products/levis-vintage-clothing-1950s-sportswear-tee-black


Edited by RRL CLOTHING - 12/12/13 at 6:19am
post #17262 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Has anyone worn the cashmere waffle knit sweaters for more than a season or so? I bought it, but exchanged for the charcoal lambswool as those are more my style, but the SA claimed the cashmere waffle knit was among the "best thing RRL sold'. I don't have any waffle knits know, so curious as to how people wear them.

 



I don't have it currently, but I'll be ordering the charcoal next Monday (provided they still have XL's in stock).
Was it a good quality cashmere when you had it? Soft?
And I figured the charcoal colour would make the waffle knit pretty subtle anyway.
post #17263 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

Has anyone worn the cashmere waffle knit sweaters for more than a season or so? I bought it, but exchanged for the charcoal lambswool as those are more my style, but the SA claimed the cashmere waffle knit was among the "best thing RRL sold'. I don't have any waffle knits know, so curious as to how people wear them.

 



I don't have it currently, but I'll be ordering the charcoal next Monday (provided they still have XL's in stock).
Was it a good quality cashmere when you had it? Soft?
And I figured the charcoal colour would make the waffle knit pretty subtle anyway.

The cashmere was soft and high quality. The sweater is definitely very well constructed.

My issue is that I normally where collared shirts under sweaters whereas this sweater seems constructed to be worn over t-shirts, henleys, etc.

That said maybe I should simply add the sweater for diversity's sake. It's definitely a great piece.

These RRL sale items don't seem to be selling all that quickly anyway (all sizes seem to be available online in the items I was looking at), so the XL should be available when you order.
post #17264 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post



The cashmere was soft and high quality. The sweater is definitely very well constructed.



My issue is that I normally where collared shirts under sweaters whereas this sweater seems constructed to be worn over t-shirts, henleys, etc.



That said maybe I should simply add the sweater for diversity's sake. It's definitely a great piece.



These RRL sale items don't seem to be selling all that quickly anyway (all sizes seem to be available online in the items I was looking at), so the XL should be available when you order.

 



What do you mean about it not being meant for button ups? You mean like the collar on the sweater is smaller or something?
post #17265 of 20944
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post



The cashmere was soft and high quality. The sweater is definitely very well constructed.



My issue is that I normally where collared shirts under sweaters whereas this sweater seems constructed to be worn over t-shirts, henleys, etc.



That said maybe I should simply add the sweater for diversity's sake. It's definitely a great piece.



These RRL sale items don't seem to be selling all that quickly anyway (all sizes seem to be available online in the items I was looking at), so the XL should be available when you order.

 



What do you mean about it not being meant for button ups? You mean like the collar on the sweater is smaller or something?

I found the neck opening was smaller than my standard crewneck sweaters.I didn't try to wear it over an oxford or anything, so I can't report on how that combo looked.

To me the item looked and fit more like a cashmere version of something like this

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24312446&cp=2943767.29054996&ab=ln_nodivision_cs6_rrlsaleupto40%25off&view=99&pg=2&parentPage=family

Rather than a "sweater"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread