or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1145

post #17161 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post


messaged u bud, it is but its a 28

 

curious to see your ebay link too ;)

interested in a couple things

post #17162 of 21258
Looking to pick up some RRL cardigans but i'm not sure if i'm an XS or S.

Does anyone have the sizes of the merino/wool shawl collar one?

I usually wear shirts that are 18.75" to 19" p2p if that helps
tshirts probably 18" p2p
post #17163 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingBobby View Post
 

That would be Isaac who is hit or miss with his mood.  Sometimes he is a bit snotty but since i came in with money to burn he was an eager beaver

post #17164 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanwoodsman View Post
 

 

I'd go with the black jean jacket. It's not everyday that you come across a black jean jacket--especially one that's been pre-distressed (seems like you like that thing). In addition, it might add more a bit more than the Becker Jacket. For instance, you can wear the jean jacket under a blazer or CPO. The good thing is that you can't really go wrong. Hope that helps.

Yeah. Kinda what I'm thinking.... versatility, layering, splendidness....

post #17165 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Denim View Post
 

That would be Isaac who is hit or miss with his mood.  Sometimes he is a bit snotty but since i came in with money to burn he was an eager beaver

 

Yes, Isaac can be hit or miss at times.  I've worked with Daniel and Jun at the bleecker location and both were very helpful.   

post #17166 of 21258

Ordered the black denim jacket. Size L. Hopefully it fits, L's are usually tight across my back/chest but XL's are sometimes too loose. No XL's in stock though so I didn't have a choice.

I'll post some fit pics when it arrives if anybody is interested.

post #17167 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by datacore View Post

Looking to pick up some RRL cardigans but i'm not sure if i'm an XS or S.

Does anyone have the sizes of the merino/wool shawl collar one?

I usually wear shirts that are 18.75" to 19" p2p if that helps
tshirts probably 18" p2p

if u are between a XS and a S, i would go with a S since its a layering piece and a XS would probably be too tight. i have a S laying aroung somewhere and can send u measurements tonight/tomorrow.
post #17168 of 21258
Had my canyon boots resoled. The white vibram things had become an absolute death trap - the slightest hint of moisture and I would fall on my ass. Had these rugged commandos put on and so far, so good. Has completely changed the appearance though...

Edit: annoying mobile site won't let me upload an image it seems. I'll do it later.
post #17169 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by datacore View Post

Looking to pick up some RRL cardigans but i'm not sure if i'm an XS or S.

Does anyone have the sizes of the merino/wool shawl collar one?

I usually wear shirts that are 18.75" to 19" p2p if that helps
tshirts probably 18" p2p

Considering I'm an XS and slightly smaller than you, I say go for the Small.
post #17170 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Had my canyon boots resoled. The white vibram things had become an absolute death trap - the slightest hint of moisture and I would fall on my ass. Had these rugged commandos put on and so far, so good. Has completely changed the appearance though...

Edit: annoying mobile site won't let me upload an image it seems. I'll do it later.


How much??? I was thinking of doing it in the future on some Thorogoods or Red Wings, but figured it would cost about as much as the boots themselves (~$100)  and maybe not worth the hassle. Picked up the 875 on ebay recently for $140 and a few colors of Thorogoods from Amazon for $100 shipped.

 

You can get the Vibram soles on ebay for $20. I figure labor is easily $60-80 for a welt job.

 

Pics of before/after?

post #17171 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post


How much??? I was thinking of doing it in the future on some Thorogoods or Red Wings, but figured it would cost about as much as the boots themselves (~$100)  and maybe not worth the hassle. Picked up the 875 on ebay recently for $140 and a few colors of Thorogoods from Amazon for $100 shipped.

You can get the Vibram soles on ebay for $20. I figure labor is easily $60-80 for a welt job.

Pics of before/after?

I'll post some pics tomorrow - on site tonight. I picked the boots up for $140 on eBay ages ago now so the original soles lasted a while. These Vibram commandos cost $95 but they are intense - will definitely last longer than the original soles. I figured as the canyons originally retailed for $850 that resoling for $95 was worth it. I love these boots - they are so unbelievable comfortable and well made.
post #17172 of 21258

If you're looking for another set of very comfortable and well made moc wedge, check these out. They're so fucking awesome and cheap it's ridiculous.

 

http://www.amazon.com/Thorogood-Moc-Toe-Boot-Gladiator/dp/B001WLEGCY/ref=sr_1_4?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1386295114&sr=1-4&keywords=thorogood+boots

post #17173 of 21258

Gave the red bulldog & the clydes a go today.  This shirt is such a great addition to my novice collection.  If i only owned the star ore

 

 

post #17174 of 21258

@DirtyDenim nice setup!

post #17175 of 21258
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post

If you're looking for another set of very comfortable and well made moc wedge, check these out. They're so fucking awesome and cheap it's ridiculous.

http://www.amazon.com/Thorogood-Moc-Toe-Boot-Gladiator/dp/B001WLEGCY/ref=sr_1_4?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1386295114&sr=1-4&keywords=thorogood+boots

does Thorocraft make RRL boots? these look almost identical to my RRL Brunel boots, just shorter shaft.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread