or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1136

post #17026 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bam View Post

hey i actually been looking for a boot and i checked these http://shop.timberland.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4207926 out in a macys and they are lightweight the only thing is that i wish they made them in black..its weird cuz i know they have made them in black but i cant find them anywhere idky they stop making them in black...i think you should check them out...
8521-511466-p.jpg

I had a pair of those a few years ago. Super comfortable and durable. The brown was really dark and stayed that way.
post #17027 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

Does anybody know the wash of these jeans I posted and what season? 

Thanks!
 

post #17028 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

 

 

Does anybody know the wash of these jeans I posted and what season? 

Thanks!
 

 

I don't know if all RRL jeans have one, but my Spring Creek 2 has a small tag inside like this:

 

post #17029 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyPunch View Post
 

 

I don't know if all RRL jeans have one, but my Spring Creek 2 has a small tag inside like this:

 

 

No tag I can find on these. But good info! Didn't know they put those in some jeans

post #17030 of 21194

All jeans should have them, the outlets like Barneys or Polo outlet will cut them off sometimes to prevent retail return, iirc.

post #17031 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 

All jeans should have them, the outlets like Barneys or Polo outlet will cut them off sometimes to prevent retail return, iirc.

 

Where exactly should it be? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot.

And why would they remove that tag and none of the others?

post #17032 of 21194

That's just the way they do things. It's a good way to distinguish the items before sending them to outlets.

 

It's on the outseam on the inside on the upper leg.

post #17033 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


It really depends on the kind of shirt, some are designed to be longer, some are designed to leave some room in the chest - at least that's what it seemed like to me whenever I tried any on. Frankly, it's better to say that you can expect XS in RRL to be ~18-18.5" chest sizes, 16-17" shoulders, 25-26" sleeves, and 28.5-30" in length. With the Small Custom fit you can get a 18.5-20" chest, 17-17.5" shoulders, 25"-26" sleeves, and 39.5-32" length

It's rarely ever bigger or the same, but if it is, it's usually highly dependent on the style/type of shirt, I've tried on a thicker fabric button down in XS and it felt like a Small in Custom Fit. But at the same time I tried on a western button down in RRL XS that was shorter in length(~1") than other RRL shirts in XS.


Wow, that's very helpful.  Thanks a ton, Saturdays.

post #17034 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 

That's just the way they do things. It's a good way to distinguish the items before sending them to outlets.

 

It's on the outseam on the inside on the upper leg.

 

Thanks!

Ya, mine just have a black tag with the wash instructions and a little white tag with a po number.

 

It must have been taken off from whoever the reseller bought them from, or theyre a sample or something. 

post #17035 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by grundletaint View Post


I had a pair of those a few years ago. Super comfortable and durable. The brown was really dark and stayed that way.

did you get the dark brown or the regular brown? or which one did it say it was (style number) because im looking to get the dark brown ones but when i look at pictures online it kinda looks like a different material on the upper...and then other dark brown ones dont just all leather even tho its the same boot...thanks

post #17036 of 21194
Does anyone own the slim fit cords (I think they came in black, navy and burgundy this season)? Do they stretch out and did you get them in the same size as your slim fit rigids? tia!
post #17037 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froosh View Post

Does anyone own the slim fit cords (I think they came in black, navy and burgundy this season)? Do they stretch out and did you get them in the same size as your slim fit rigids? tia!

I remember answering you in a PM before, but just for the sake of public knowledge (I don't have the slim-fit rigids so can't attest to those):

I got mine in Navy and size 30x32, my last pairs of trousers have been size 28 w/ waist buckles (so fit more like a 29) (olive wool, naval cotton) and size 29 in the burgundy dyed officer chinos and that has allowed me literally enough room for tugging in a shirt and my hand's depth - if for instance I would require to put my small thin hands down my trousers. Since I bought the cords, I have worn them the majority of the time (10+ days) and they have yet to stretch, but they feel inherently more flexible compared to chinos, but I sort of expected that out of cords. These fit nearly identical to the officer chinos for me, just slightly less restricting, so to be safe I would recommend going TTS, I sized up one because I was tired of the the rise on the 29s reaching up so close to my package.

Hope that helps. I am quite pleased with these, I haven't had a pair of cords since I was a kid, so I've always been impartial to them, having had my parents force me to wear when I was a child. Now that I have a pair, especially one that fits well and is very decently constructed, I think I am going to love these. Very versatile in my wardrobe, and looks great with my weejuns!
post #17038 of 21194

Anyone remember when the winter sale for RRL/PRL goes down?

 

It's usually 1st week of December?

post #17039 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rincon View Post

Anyone remember when the winter sale for RRL/PRL goes down?

It's usually 1st week of December?

Just a thought, since this thread goes back to 2009 one might take the effort to go look back at posts in early December.
post #17040 of 21194
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Just a thought, since this thread goes back to 2009 one might take the effort to go look back at posts in early December.

Ah the joys of SF
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread