or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1135

post #17011 of 23186

Yep....

post #17012 of 23186
It's called interfacing or something like that.
It's some fusible stuff to give the fabric stiffness when they do the decorative stitching.
post #17013 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

It's called interfacing or something like that.
It's some fusible stuff to give the fabric stiffness when they do the decorative stitching.

 

Thanks for the info!  weird...haha

 

So do other people have the twisted inseam on just one leg like these have? I've never seen it before. Sorry to keep bringing it up. These are the most expensive jeans I've bought and I just want to make sure the twisted inseam only being on one leg is normal or OK.

 

Thanks guys!
 

post #17014 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post

Thanks for the info!  weird...haha

So do other people have the twisted inseam on just one leg like these have? I've never seen it before. Sorry to keep bringing it up. These are the most expensive jeans I've bought and I just want to make sure the twisted inseam only being on one leg is normal or OK.

Thanks guys!

 
Here is a picture of my slim fits that I've never washed. The right leg is much more skewed than the left. Please stop asking the same question over and over. Your jeans are fine.
post #17015 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensington View Post


Here is a picture of my slim fits that I've never washed. The right leg is much more skewed than the left. Please stop asking the same question over and over. Your jeans are fine.
 

 

Thanks. Sorry for being annoying.

post #17016 of 23186

The reason they twist in one direction is because of the direction of the twill.

 

If you get Broken Twill jeans, it should eliminate the problem.. I think.

 

I've seen the paper inserts before on some jeans I've sold, they're supposed to remove it but sometimes forget. It has something to do with the embroidery machine.

post #17017 of 23186
Hi guys, would appreciate if anyone could tell me if a RRL XS shirt is equivalent to a custom fit PRL S? I can't seem to find a size guide for the XS anywhere. Thanks.
post #17018 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING View Post
 

The reason they twist in one direction is because of the direction of the twill.

 

If you get Broken Twill jeans, it should eliminate the problem.. I think.

 

I've seen the paper inserts before on some jeans I've sold, they're supposed to remove it but sometimes forget. It has something to do with the embroidery machine.

 

Thanks!!

post #17019 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by barky View Post

Hi guys, would appreciate if anyone could tell me if a RRL XS shirt is equivalent to a custom fit PRL S? I can't seem to find a size guide for the XS anywhere. Thanks.

it's close, but it's hit or miss, and tends to be smaller.
post #17020 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


it's close, but it's hit or miss, and tends to be smaller.


Thanks Saturdays.  How small when you say smaller?

post #17021 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by barky View Post


Thanks Saturdays.  How small when you say smaller?

It really depends on the kind of shirt, some are designed to be longer, some are designed to leave some room in the chest - at least that's what it seemed like to me whenever I tried any on. Frankly, it's better to say that you can expect XS in RRL to be ~18-18.5" chest sizes, 16-17" shoulders, 25-26" sleeves, and 28.5-30" in length. With the Small Custom fit you can get a 18.5-20" chest, 17-17.5" shoulders, 25"-26" sleeves, and 39.5-32" length

It's rarely ever bigger or the same, but if it is, it's usually highly dependent on the style/type of shirt, I've tried on a thicker fabric button down in XS and it felt like a Small in Custom Fit. But at the same time I tried on a western button down in RRL XS that was shorter in length(~1") than other RRL shirts in XS.
post #17022 of 23186

When will new denim drop? I need something new to look forward to... 

post #17023 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00bam View Post

hey i actually been looking for a boot and i checked these http://shop.timberland.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4207926 out in a macys and they are lightweight the only thing is that i wish they made them in black..its weird cuz i know they have made them in black but i cant find them anywhere idky they stop making them in black...i think you should check them out...
8521-511466-p.jpg

I had a pair of those a few years ago. Super comfortable and durable. The brown was really dark and stayed that way.
post #17024 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

Does anybody know the wash of these jeans I posted and what season? 

Thanks!
 

post #17025 of 23186
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainshields View Post
 

 

 

Does anybody know the wash of these jeans I posted and what season? 

Thanks!
 

 

I don't know if all RRL jeans have one, but my Spring Creek 2 has a small tag inside like this:

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread