or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1131

post #16951 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

I tried this on today. Really like the wash and fit. Didn't get it today but would be surprised if I didn't buy it at some point.

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24312166&cp=11588650.12138266&ab=ln_men_cs2_denim&view=99&parentPage=family

These are actually Low Straight right? Looks like they are mis-labeled on the website....

post #16952 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimalchio View Post

These are actually Low Straight right? Looks like they are mis-labeled on the website....

Yes, they are low straight
post #16953 of 21279

Anyone see the Barton tuxedo shirt in person...  I'm assuming how long it appears in the pics is by design?

post #16954 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimalchio View Post
 

These are actually Low Straight right? Looks like they are mis-labeled on the website....

I have Dusty Black (Straight Leg) and it is one of my favorite pairs of RRL jeans (I have about 18 total). They're probably from 4-5 years ago and have a substantial weight and feel to them that I hasn't shown up in recent washes. I'll have to check these new ones out in person just to compare. 

post #16955 of 21279

Here are a few items I picked up @ the RL sample sale...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #16956 of 21279

I remember seeing that T-shirt like 3 years ago...

 

Why do RL keep all that old stuffs??

post #16957 of 21279
Damn those are old.

I bet rl has like a psr warehouse with millions of leftover pieces they dont want to send to outlets unless their sales are really hurting
post #16958 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Fit pic of the LE sweater as promised. Bonus fit pic on the LE jeans too


Nice mad I slept on the xl one now
post #16959 of 21279

Bought these a few weeks back through Unionmade Goods website, figured I would post here. 180 bucks for some RRL slim fit washed selvedge Japanese Denim. They only have a few sizes left though.

 

http://www.unionmadegoods.com/RRL_Stillwater_Slim_Fit_Jean_6871.html

post #16960 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu00a View Post

I remember seeing that T-shirt like 3 years ago...

Why do RL keep all that old stuffs??

Theyre samples. Theyre not meant for sale (unless they decide to dump them off at a sample sale)
post #16961 of 21279

looks awesome.  what's the significance of 1902?  i also see 1909 printed on a few items as well. ?!?

post #16962 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Theyre samples. Theyre not meant for sale (unless they decide to dump them off at a sample sale)

in my rugby haul, there was a sample tag on that yellow nautical utility jacket that said spring 2006!
post #16963 of 21279

does anybody know  where can i get this SLIM FIT CORDUROY IN BURGUNDY 30x32 size?

size is sold out and maybe someone sell it

post #16964 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Fit pic of the LE sweater as promised. Bonus fit pic on the LE jeans too

 

This guy posts an ACTUAL picture of clothes being worn (not the looking-down-at-your-feet angle, or picture of a shirt on a hanger, or jeans folded on a chair), and you guys demolish the piece. Amazing.

 

The fit is absolutely perfect and its a cool piece. Great job.

post #16965 of 21279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldomero View Post

This guy posts an ACTUAL picture of clothes being worn (not the looking-down-at-your-feet angle, or picture of a shirt on a hanger, or jeans folded on a chair), and you guys demolish the piece. Amazing.

The fit is absolutely perfect and its a cool piece. Great job.

Its all good, im not looking for opinions, someone just asked to see it some im showing it. I wouldnt take fashion advice from most of the people on here anyway based off the pieces they freak out about and then never post a photo of after they get
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread