I have Dusty Black (Straight Leg) and it is one of my favorite pairs of RRL jeans (I have about 18 total). They're probably from 4-5 years ago and have a substantial weight and feel to them that I hasn't shown up in recent washes. I'll have to check these new ones out in person just to compare.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 10:01 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1131post #16951 of 2554211/9/13 at 7:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16952 of 2554211/10/13 at 12:07ampost #16953 of 2554211/10/13 at 12:14ampost #16954 of 2554211/10/13 at 4:44ampost #16955 of 2554211/10/13 at 6:59ampost #16956 of 2554211/10/13 at 7:37am
Bought these a few weeks back through Unionmade Goods website, figured I would post here. 180 bucks for some RRL slim fit washed selvedge Japanese Denim. They only have a few sizes left though.post #16957 of 2554211/10/13 at 8:25ampost #16958 of 2554211/10/13 at 12:46pmpost #16959 of 2554211/10/13 at 1:32pmpost #16960 of 2554211/11/13 at 6:38ampost #16961 of 2554211/11/13 at 10:34amQuote:
This guy posts an ACTUAL picture of clothes being worn (not the looking-down-at-your-feet angle, or picture of a shirt on a hanger, or jeans folded on a chair), and you guys demolish the piece. Amazing.
The fit is absolutely perfect and its a cool piece. Great job.post #16962 of 2554211/11/13 at 10:52amQuote:
Its all good, im not looking for opinions, someone just asked to see it some im showing it. I wouldnt take fashion advice from most of the people on here anyway based off the pieces they freak out about and then never post a photo of after they getpost #16963 of 2554211/11/13 at 3:09pmpost #16964 of 2554211/11/13 at 5:11pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 55 seconds ago
- › Cigars 3 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...