Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:40 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1129
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16922 of 2555611/7/13 at 8:34ampost #16923 of 2555611/7/13 at 10:54amQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
taking photos now and will upload in a little while. no proxy on these given that i had to wait 6 hours (for those that messaged me, sorry). for everyone else i will respond to your pm later today.
not sure if anyone is planning on going, but if the line is as long as it was yesterday and you're not already on it, you may not get in. ppl were getting turned away yesterday night at 6 (when it ended) after waiting for hours.
Line was def. long yesterday..went back today to see what they had left...absolute no lines but most of the good stuff are gone...
Picked up a few more RRL Shirts, tees and sweater. Alot of Rugby items left and Denim & Supply. ...
In total I picked up 16 RRL shirts couple of Purple and Black label items(6 items total)...all under $250...Im more than satisfied...lol
Photos will be up shortlypost #16924 of 2555611/7/13 at 2:17pmpost #16925 of 2555611/7/13 at 3:27pmpost #16926 of 2555611/7/13 at 4:47pmpost #16927 of 2555611/8/13 at 7:05ampost #16928 of 2555611/8/13 at 10:59ampost #16929 of 2555611/8/13 at 11:59ampost #16930 of 2555611/8/13 at 12:02pmpost #16931 of 2555611/8/13 at 12:26pmpost #16932 of 2555611/8/13 at 12:31pmpost #16933 of 2555611/8/13 at 12:34pmpost #16934 of 2555611/8/13 at 12:48pm
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › LEMAIRE 56 seconds ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 1 minute ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?