Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 5:53 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1128
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16907 of 2373911/6/13 at 11:57ampost #16908 of 2373911/6/13 at 12:51pmpost #16909 of 2373911/6/13 at 3:55pmpost #16910 of 2373911/6/13 at 5:06pmdamn 6 hour wait !!! but i made it out alive lol with 3 bags worth of goods. if you wear a M in RRL there are tons of button ups, thermals, t-shirts and henleys ranging from $15 to $25. no RRL denim. blazers too. tons of Rugby and blue label, black label, RLX, and denim and supply. i'm drained and am stepping out for dinner but will post pics soon. i got a mix of RRL, blue label, and Rugby. message me if you like anything.post #16911 of 2373911/6/13 at 6:05pmpost #16912 of 2373911/6/13 at 6:19pmpost #16913 of 2373911/6/13 at 8:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
damn 6 hour wait !!! but i made it out alive lol with 3 bags worth of goods. if you wear a M in RRL there are tons of button ups, thermals, t-shirts and henleys ranging from $15 to $25. no RRL denim. blazers too. tons of Rugby and blue label, black label, RLX, and denim and supply. i'm drained and am stepping out for dinner but will post pics soon. i got a mix of RRL, blue label, and Rugby. message me if you like anything.
What time did you get there?
bagged up bunch of RRL henleys and denim shirts. Rugby sweaters and a few RLX jackets...overall saved hundreds but spent a few hundred lolpost #16914 of 2373911/7/13 at 1:14ampost #16915 of 2373911/7/13 at 5:39ampost #16916 of 2373911/7/13 at 6:11ampost #16917 of 2373911/7/13 at 6:26ampost #16918 of 2373911/7/13 at 6:47amtaking photos now and will upload in a little while. no proxy on these given that i had to wait 6 hours (for those that messaged me, sorry). for everyone else i will respond to your pm later today.
not sure if anyone is planning on going, but if the line is as long as it was yesterday and you're not already on it, you may not get in. ppl were getting turned away yesterday night at 6 (when it ended) after waiting for hours.post #16919 of 2373911/7/13 at 7:33am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 1649 Active Users (398 Members and 1251 Guests)
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 11 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 14 seconds ago
- › Margaret Howell MHL Slim Chino in Stone, size Small 1 minute ago
- › Albert Hammond Jr. For Confederacy Ryan Gosling THE Crazy Stupid... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...