Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 6:11 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1128
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16907 of 2555611/6/13 at 11:57ampost #16908 of 2555611/6/13 at 12:51pmpost #16909 of 2555611/6/13 at 3:55pmpost #16910 of 2555611/6/13 at 5:06pmdamn 6 hour wait !!! but i made it out alive lol with 3 bags worth of goods. if you wear a M in RRL there are tons of button ups, thermals, t-shirts and henleys ranging from $15 to $25. no RRL denim. blazers too. tons of Rugby and blue label, black label, RLX, and denim and supply. i'm drained and am stepping out for dinner but will post pics soon. i got a mix of RRL, blue label, and Rugby. message me if you like anything.post #16911 of 2555611/6/13 at 6:05pmpost #16912 of 2555611/6/13 at 6:19pmpost #16913 of 2555611/6/13 at 8:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
damn 6 hour wait !!! but i made it out alive lol with 3 bags worth of goods. if you wear a M in RRL there are tons of button ups, thermals, t-shirts and henleys ranging from $15 to $25. no RRL denim. blazers too. tons of Rugby and blue label, black label, RLX, and denim and supply. i'm drained and am stepping out for dinner but will post pics soon. i got a mix of RRL, blue label, and Rugby. message me if you like anything.
What time did you get there?
bagged up bunch of RRL henleys and denim shirts. Rugby sweaters and a few RLX jackets...overall saved hundreds but spent a few hundred lolpost #16914 of 2555611/7/13 at 1:14ampost #16915 of 2555611/7/13 at 5:39ampost #16916 of 2555611/7/13 at 6:11ampost #16917 of 2555611/7/13 at 6:26ampost #16918 of 2555611/7/13 at 6:47amtaking photos now and will upload in a little while. no proxy on these given that i had to wait 6 hours (for those that messaged me, sorry). for everyone else i will respond to your pm later today.
not sure if anyone is planning on going, but if the line is as long as it was yesterday and you're not already on it, you may not get in. ppl were getting turned away yesterday night at 6 (when it ended) after waiting for hours.post #16919 of 2555611/7/13 at 7:33am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1773 Active Users (436 Members and 1337 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 seconds ago
- › Gas is 12 cents a gallon and DOW drops 6734 in 3 hours 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cleanout! Drake's, Panta, Bigi et al. Ties (and some squares) 5 minutes ago
- › ALLEN EDMONDS SUPER RARE SHELL CORDOVAN MANY SIZES - UPDATED 4/6 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...