Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1128
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16907 of 2387411/6/13 at 11:57ampost #16908 of 2387411/6/13 at 12:51pmpost #16909 of 2387411/6/13 at 3:55pmpost #16910 of 2387411/6/13 at 5:06pmdamn 6 hour wait !!! but i made it out alive lol with 3 bags worth of goods. if you wear a M in RRL there are tons of button ups, thermals, t-shirts and henleys ranging from $15 to $25. no RRL denim. blazers too. tons of Rugby and blue label, black label, RLX, and denim and supply. i'm drained and am stepping out for dinner but will post pics soon. i got a mix of RRL, blue label, and Rugby. message me if you like anything.post #16911 of 2387411/6/13 at 6:05pmpost #16912 of 2387411/6/13 at 6:19pmpost #16913 of 2387411/6/13 at 8:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by deez nuts
damn 6 hour wait !!! but i made it out alive lol with 3 bags worth of goods. if you wear a M in RRL there are tons of button ups, thermals, t-shirts and henleys ranging from $15 to $25. no RRL denim. blazers too. tons of Rugby and blue label, black label, RLX, and denim and supply. i'm drained and am stepping out for dinner but will post pics soon. i got a mix of RRL, blue label, and Rugby. message me if you like anything.
What time did you get there?
bagged up bunch of RRL henleys and denim shirts. Rugby sweaters and a few RLX jackets...overall saved hundreds but spent a few hundred lolpost #16914 of 2387411/7/13 at 1:14ampost #16915 of 2387411/7/13 at 5:39ampost #16916 of 2387411/7/13 at 6:11ampost #16917 of 2387411/7/13 at 6:26ampost #16918 of 2387411/7/13 at 6:47amtaking photos now and will upload in a little while. no proxy on these given that i had to wait 6 hours (for those that messaged me, sorry). for everyone else i will respond to your pm later today.
not sure if anyone is planning on going, but if the line is as long as it was yesterday and you're not already on it, you may not get in. ppl were getting turned away yesterday night at 6 (when it ended) after waiting for hours.post #16919 of 2387411/7/13 at 7:33am
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
Currently, there are 947 Active Users (153 Members and 794 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 16 minutes ago
- › Ute Ploier grey mohair long cardigan size M 17 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 19 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 20 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 23 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 35 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 44 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 51 minutes ago
- › T5 is a dud. Arnie should just retire. 51 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...