Also funny inside fabric is listed as:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:56 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1122post #16816 of 2369510/31/13 at 9:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16817 of 2369510/31/13 at 10:34ampost #16818 of 2369510/31/13 at 10:45ampost #16819 of 2369510/31/13 at 10:47ampost #16820 of 2369510/31/13 at 11:55amQuote:
thanks man, havent worn them since the contest ended last year - need to get the crotch reinforced before it blows out.
Dont your pants smell? I have a pair of charcoal selvedge chino and its been about 30 wears since my last wear. they smell dankpost #16821 of 2369510/31/13 at 12:57pmpost #16822 of 2369510/31/13 at 12:59pmQuote:
They don't really smell.... I placed them in the freezer overnight. That trick kind of helped. Since then they're like a regular set of jeans.
As far as the officer chinos.. Nope not a stench to it lol I should wash them tho since the waist has been stretching a bitpost #16823 of 2369510/31/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
I hang mine in the bathroom when I shower. In my opinion the steam helps.post #16824 of 2369510/31/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
AFAIK, the sale is live right now @ ~30% on the following RRL items, which does include some denim...post #16825 of 2369510/31/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
maybe .5" at best. I bought a pair of Low Straights (different wash) similar to your situation and I am debating about buying one of those waist stretchers to try and stretch the waist out. I wear 31 in low straights but this was the first pair where it felt legitimately smaller in the waist and even thighs.post #16826 of 2369510/31/13 at 3:46pmpost #16827 of 2369510/31/13 at 3:50pmpost #16828 of 2369510/31/13 at 3:52pmpost #16829 of 2369510/31/13 at 4:27pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
I take 32 in the selvedge ones and denim I have a pair in 32 though 31 probably would have worked. I tried on a 32 pair in store and thighs / butt felt painted on and 33 was a little better. After a day of wear maybe the 32s would have been a little better but not sure how much stretching in thighs. Might just buy a 32 pair as well if I can find it as I really like the fabric. Or just let this stretch then take in waist and fix diaper buttQuote:
Thanks, though I think there is still stock at 34?post #16830 of 2369510/31/13 at 4:28pmQuote:Quote:
That smell is mildew feeding off your ballsweat. Putting them in the freezer is a myth, the cold temperature makes the bacteria dormant but the smell comes back as soon as they thaw out.
You should just wash them.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 19 seconds ago
- › Australia Travel Packages 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 7 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 38 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 42 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...