Also funny inside fabric is listed as:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1122
Styleforum Top Picks
thanks man, havent worn them since the contest ended last year - need to get the crotch reinforced before it blows out.
Dont your pants smell? I have a pair of charcoal selvedge chino and its been about 30 wears since my last wear. they smell dank
They don't really smell.... I placed them in the freezer overnight. That trick kind of helped. Since then they're like a regular set of jeans.
As far as the officer chinos.. Nope not a stench to it lol I should wash them tho since the waist has been stretching a bit
I hang mine in the bathroom when I shower. In my opinion the steam helps.
AFAIK, the sale is live right now @ ~30% on the following RRL items, which does include some denim...
maybe .5" at best. I bought a pair of Low Straights (different wash) similar to your situation and I am debating about buying one of those waist stretchers to try and stretch the waist out. I wear 31 in low straights but this was the first pair where it felt legitimately smaller in the waist and even thighs.
I take 32 in the selvedge ones and denim I have a pair in 32 though 31 probably would have worked. I tried on a 32 pair in store and thighs / butt felt painted on and 33 was a little better. After a day of wear maybe the 32s would have been a little better but not sure how much stretching in thighs. Might just buy a 32 pair as well if I can find it as I really like the fabric. Or just let this stretch then take in waist and fix diaper butt
Thanks, though I think there is still stock at 34?
That smell is mildew feeding off your ballsweat. Putting them in the freezer is a myth, the cold temperature makes the bacteria dormant but the smell comes back as soon as they thaw out.
You should just wash them.
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris Lambskin Moto 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...