Also funny inside fabric is listed as:
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 1:21 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1122post #16816 of 2556210/31/13 at 9:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16817 of 2556210/31/13 at 10:34ampost #16818 of 2556210/31/13 at 10:45ampost #16819 of 2556210/31/13 at 10:47ampost #16820 of 2556210/31/13 at 11:55amQuote:
thanks man, havent worn them since the contest ended last year - need to get the crotch reinforced before it blows out.
Dont your pants smell? I have a pair of charcoal selvedge chino and its been about 30 wears since my last wear. they smell dankpost #16821 of 2556210/31/13 at 12:57pmpost #16822 of 2556210/31/13 at 12:59pmQuote:
They don't really smell.... I placed them in the freezer overnight. That trick kind of helped. Since then they're like a regular set of jeans.
As far as the officer chinos.. Nope not a stench to it lol I should wash them tho since the waist has been stretching a bitpost #16823 of 2556210/31/13 at 1:02pmQuote:
I hang mine in the bathroom when I shower. In my opinion the steam helps.post #16824 of 2556210/31/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
AFAIK, the sale is live right now @ ~30% on the following RRL items, which does include some denim...post #16825 of 2556210/31/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
maybe .5" at best. I bought a pair of Low Straights (different wash) similar to your situation and I am debating about buying one of those waist stretchers to try and stretch the waist out. I wear 31 in low straights but this was the first pair where it felt legitimately smaller in the waist and even thighs.post #16826 of 2556210/31/13 at 3:46pmpost #16827 of 2556210/31/13 at 3:50pmpost #16828 of 2556210/31/13 at 3:52pmpost #16829 of 2556210/31/13 at 4:27pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
I take 32 in the selvedge ones and denim I have a pair in 32 though 31 probably would have worked. I tried on a 32 pair in store and thighs / butt felt painted on and 33 was a little better. After a day of wear maybe the 32s would have been a little better but not sure how much stretching in thighs. Might just buy a 32 pair as well if I can find it as I really like the fabric. Or just let this stretch then take in waist and fix diaper buttQuote:
Thanks, though I think there is still stock at 34?post #16830 of 2556210/31/13 at 4:28pmQuote:Quote:
That smell is mildew feeding off your ballsweat. Putting them in the freezer is a myth, the cold temperature makes the bacteria dormant but the smell comes back as soon as they thaw out.
You should just wash them.
- The Official RRL Thread
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 53 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?