Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1121
Styleforum Top Picks
This also depends big time on what size you need. I always end up missing items by trying to wait for further markdowns because I need 29s and smalls.
I would say very few items actually make it to 70% off on RL's website.
Generally, yes it fits slimmer.
Some of those repro leathers fit more old-school though. The black leather Cafe Racer mentioned above for example fit me pretty boxy in my usual size small.
Anyone purchase the faded merino wool cardigan?
Trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on the navy version of the sale piece or buy one of these (which don't appear to be on sale):
The Shaker in black is the way to go IMO.
Thanks for the suggestions on the sale strategy everyone. Wound up picking up the Dixon Jacket in Large along with a pair of the Yuma buckle-backs in 32X34. They were the last ones so I figured I'd pounce on the things I liked for which there appeared limited quantity, and anything else I'm good with a wait-and-see approach.
Edited by DJ Quaaludes - 10/30/13 at 6:47pm
Looking good Namor, love the trouser boot combo! Have they reduced the weight to 9oz now? looks like these are getting lighter by the year!
Nice! How's your other pair looking from that old contest? Would love to see how those are looking now as well.
I think I've washed mine once lol literally have been treating my officer chinos like a pair of raw denim lol
- The Official RRL Thread
- › Russia VS Kazakhstan live Stream 13 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 30 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 34 seconds ago
- › APC Womens Madame W 30 Raw Unworn New Cure Denim Jeans Japanese 54 seconds ago
- › GANT by MICHAEL BASTIAN Madras Plaid Check Slim Buttondown Shirt S 56 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 1 minute ago
- › Watch Sweden VS Iran live Stream Game soccer Football 2 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › Watch Russia VS Kazakhstan live Stream Game soccer Football 3 minutes ago
- › Kit Neale Beetle Bug Graphic Turquoise Blue Navy Green Shirt Large... 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...