You can still use the code (MPRE13). It works as of this morning.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Yesterday at 8:03 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1112post #16667 of 2685710/23/13 at 5:29amQuote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
I've had other brands that use Cone denim and it's decent if you're not expecting too much or if you're not a huge raw denim enthusiast but you just like the way dark jeans look/feel. Given the same $240 price going with the Japanese denim is a no brainer.
At $142, I'd probably go with the Cone denim if I were on a low-budget, it's still a great price for USA made rigid selvedge and a good fit, from a reputable designer.
whats wrong with cone denim? i suppose its inferior to japanese denim but is it worth another 100 bucks?post #16668 of 2685710/23/13 at 5:34ampost #16669 of 2685710/23/13 at 6:09ampost #16670 of 2685710/23/13 at 1:24pmpost #16671 of 2685710/23/13 at 2:57pmpost #16672 of 2685710/23/13 at 3:09pmpost #16673 of 2685710/23/13 at 4:10pmpost #16674 of 2685710/23/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
I wear a slim fit smalll in J.Crew, and I've had luck with the RRL westerns in size small. A lot of the shirting runs super long for me though as I'm only 5'8". Thinking about getting a few of my shirts shortened.post #16675 of 2685710/23/13 at 5:16pmpost #16676 of 2685710/23/13 at 5:26pmpost #16677 of 2685710/23/13 at 6:16pmpost #16678 of 2685710/23/13 at 7:12pmpost #16679 of 2685710/23/13 at 8:06pmpost #16680 of 2685710/23/13 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Mens-Navy-Blue-Bomber-Winter-Jacket-NWT-690-M-L-XL-/380528231320?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item5899400398 anyone have experience with this jacket?
I have some experience with it. Any questions in particular?
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...