You can still use the code (MPRE13). It works as of this morning.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- **NWT RRL Ralph Lauren Jeans Sizes 34x32, One Pair Left* Last post on 5/1/11 at 7:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- CDG, RRL, EG, Gitman, W+H, DIOR Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:36pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- RRL jeans - Black on Black Slim-fit 32/34 and Black Dust Low-Straight 34/34 Last post on 10/15/12 at 10:21pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- 6 Hats for Spring and SummerLast edited: 5/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The Official RRL Thread - Page 1112
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16667 of 2373810/23/13 at 5:29amQuote:Originally Posted by RRL CLOTHING
I've had other brands that use Cone denim and it's decent if you're not expecting too much or if you're not a huge raw denim enthusiast but you just like the way dark jeans look/feel. Given the same $240 price going with the Japanese denim is a no brainer.
At $142, I'd probably go with the Cone denim if I were on a low-budget, it's still a great price for USA made rigid selvedge and a good fit, from a reputable designer.
whats wrong with cone denim? i suppose its inferior to japanese denim but is it worth another 100 bucks?post #16668 of 2373810/23/13 at 5:34ampost #16669 of 2373810/23/13 at 6:09ampost #16670 of 2373810/23/13 at 1:24pmpost #16671 of 2373810/23/13 at 2:57pmpost #16672 of 2373810/23/13 at 3:09pmpost #16673 of 2373810/23/13 at 4:10pmpost #16674 of 2373810/23/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
I wear a slim fit smalll in J.Crew, and I've had luck with the RRL westerns in size small. A lot of the shirting runs super long for me though as I'm only 5'8". Thinking about getting a few of my shirts shortened.post #16675 of 2373810/23/13 at 5:16pmpost #16676 of 2373810/23/13 at 5:26pmpost #16677 of 2373810/23/13 at 6:16pmpost #16678 of 2373810/23/13 at 7:12pmpost #16679 of 2373810/23/13 at 8:06pmpost #16680 of 2373810/23/13 at 8:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Teger
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Mens-Navy-Blue-Bomber-Winter-Jacket-NWT-690-M-L-XL-/380528231320?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&var=&hash=item5899400398 anyone have experience with this jacket?
I have some experience with it. Any questions in particular?
- The Official RRL Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 6 seconds ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 17 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Alden for J.Crew Natural CXL Cap Toe Boot 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...