or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official RRL Thread - Page 1099

post #16471 of 23872
do RRL raws ever go on sale?
post #16472 of 23872
Does anyone have any experience with this Cable Knit? I'm not sure whether to go TTS or size up to layer an OCBD underneath.
post #16473 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Rather unusual Robinson Jacket on the website. $2200...



Actually not that unusual, they've done similar designs in the past, but just not in leather.
post #16474 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Actually not that unusual, they've done similar designs in the past, but just not in leather.

I see. Looks hideous.
post #16475 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusttruffle View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yeah.  not really so sure about that jacket.

I was looking through google images about leather jackets and i found one that i think looks incredible.  such beauty in simplicity.
 really made me think of RRL, especially the story that is attached to it.






Now that's a badass jacket. And what a sweet story - grandpa winning it in a game of poker in the depression. Very cool.
post #16476 of 23872

Has anyone got both the new Slim Straights and the Slim fits?

I'm asking because I'd like to get clean, slim pair (perhaps the olive ones) but I'm worried about the thighs being too tight.

The Slim Straights in 32 fit perfectly as do the Rigid Officer Chinos in 32.

With the sizes above 32 the waist will be far too big and I don't want to go through the hassle of having the jeans taken in.

post #16477 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post


lol to first part but second part applies to bankers

fyi - im a 28 in all my RRL pants including officer chinos, LE slims, slim fit black wash, clyde trousers, low-straight once washed. the clydes and the officers have stretched a bunch with wear but the jawns are good for me at 28. im a true 29 waist, maybe 30 now in my fatty days

nope they're a part of the 'icon' line--items that never go on sale

 

last night I went to school with two shorts and underwear under my rrl raws, with hand towels stuffed in the pockets. they had been too tight and i wanted to loosen em up. it worked, surprisingly, since i've worn them for several weeks already. the things we do for our denim.

post #16478 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post

lol to first part but second part applies to bankers

fyi - im a 28 in all my RRL pants including officer chinos, LE slims, slim fit black wash, clyde trousers, low-straight once washed. the clydes and the officers have stretched a bunch with wear but the jawns are good for me at 28. im a true 29 waist, maybe 30 now in my fatty days

Gotcha, thanks.
post #16479 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldomero View Post

Gotta post a pic, but not from behind, thanks



Not the best photo I'm afraid. It does show the "slate" color quite well though.
post #16480 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post




Not the best photo I'm afraid. It does show the "slate" color quite well though.

I really dig it. Thanks for posting. 

post #16481 of 23872

kind of refreshing to see a see a rapper wear RRL to an award show instead of the normal Givenchy T-shirt

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80

This is probably my favorite shirt that came out this year.

post #16482 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxdok View Post

kind of refreshing to see a see a rapper wear RRL to an award show instead of the normal Givenchy T-shirt
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80

This is probably my favorite shirt that came out this year.

is that the cotton anderson shirt?
post #16483 of 23872
Quote:
Originally Posted by deez nuts View Post


is that the cotton anderson shirt?

Nah, Star Iron shirt from Spring 2013 

post #16484 of 23872
Is there a time when the selvedge chinos are ever discounted? Like that give in style sale or something? If not ill just go pick them up. Just don't want to miss out on some sale by a few weeks.
post #16485 of 23872
There is a sale at end of month with some rrl included not sure if chinos will be though. There could be a bizrate 10% code
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official RRL Thread